Several people have talked about their perks there. Are you happy with your choice? After a 2-hour chaotic airport immigration lines, it felt like heaven. One was a two bedroom self contained in the Hilton on the tail end of the strip, it was fab! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everyone kept saying: "Welcome home!" Even though it is not part of IBEROSTAR, we would forward your comments to them in order to avoid future inconveniences with our guests. as well as some extra amenities. Membership Has Its Perks AAA members receive discounted room rates. Hahaha. Select only one option, What are your vacation interests? Several people have talked about their perks there. We've never once regretted buying the membership because what we got in exchange is something so invaluable - the ability to completely relax, recharge and enjoy the absolute top-notch service at steep discounts. Any discount that is associated with your promotional code cannot be applied to the complementary product part of your booking. Just read a recent review saying that IGB are now doing club membership with a section of the beach specifically for club members. Add the email addresses separated by a space to which you would like to send your search: Add the emails to which you want to send the offer and separate them with a space in between each one: This promotion requires a minimum occupancy of, Your selection has been changed to the promotion selected. But $35k for membership that's crazy. Some of our adults only 'Hotels, Sorry, your search has no results "{{ search }}", Write a minimum of %{number_letter} letters, Were sorry, no hotel was found. We've never once regretted buying the membership because what we got in exchange is something so invaluable - the ability to completely relax, recharge and enjoy the absolute top-notch service at steep discounts. The rest of the resort is spotless, so Rooftop lounge should just be up to the same standards. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. This was a direct lie. They only charged us for the "extras" that we were given after signing the contract, and that is actually written in the contract, and justifiable, so I guess the advise to "read the contract" provided from some of the other comments is good advise. Reserve your stay with Iberostar Hotels &Resorts.The portfolio of Iberostar Beachfront Resorts exclude Iberostars interests in Cuba. Thank you for your honest answers. You trusted a representative who had only an interest in selling you something? If your request meets the terms and conditions of the Best Online Price Guaranteed, you will receive confirmation within two days. I thought you only get a 25% discount and only the Caribbean properties were all inclusive in the price. I did not get what was promised. We are glad to know that your overall experience was enjoyable and it is an honor for us to hear that you were pleased with the great benefits and extra services you can get for being part of our The Club Family. Copyright 2023 - Official BUY A TIMESHARE - Vacation Property Resales Inc - All Rights Reserved Terms and ConditionsSMS Terms and ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCompliance. Dont have enough time right now? Iberostar The Club is the membership. I cannot relate to Facebook stuff as I do not do it. BUT the rooftop still had practically no signal. I also agree to the, I give my elec. We've never once regretted buying the membership because what we got in exchange is something so invaluable - the ability to completely relax, recharge and enjoy the absolute top-notch service at steep discounts. With over 120 hotels of 4 and 5-star quality, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts offers hotels and resorts for its guests to enjoy a wonderful stay on the beach, with golf, spa & wellness, in addition to being the ideal place for weddings and conventions. Cecilia is my favourite massage therapist, and I highly recommend her for massages and other skin or facial treatments.Member Events: We went to wine tasting and Mixology classes for Prestige Members. It has more than 100 four- and five-star located in the most popular vacation destinations in Europe, Africa and America. Not to worry! Members even experience the convenience of a one stop shop for all their vacation needs including trips with Travel Partners for cruises and excursions around the globe. We decided to make January our regular month to visit for that reason alone.Last year we saw someone cleaning the hot tubs and the balcony glass everyday, but this year we noticed it getting dirty. Through this affiliation with RCI, Iberostar The Club members can now enjoy access to the exchange company's global portfolio of nearly 4,500 affiliate resorts in more than 100 countries. That being said, I'm still not happy with the whole idea. Star Prestige is the nightly deal you buy. It was magical! Double Black membership with 2 weeks per year or 4 weeks in the Registry Collection network! Wyndham Timeshare. the good, bad, and the ugly.. SFX Preferred Resorts - vacation exchange? We have 4 nominees also. Choose from Mallorca, Caribbean, Mexico and more. You need to select a destination, hotel or one of the featured suggestions, We have marked the family hotels so you can see them all. Weve also used the add on RCI around Spain and Vegas. So far it has been nothing but lies. I don't know how but they always knew when to tidy up so as not to disturb us. Discover the best offers for a holiday in your favourite Iberostar hotel or resort. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. However, in some hotels have an age limit for children at check-in. sig. Choose the best views and an ideal location, completely free of charge and all without leaving your home. The new membership bands are more comfortable than last year's plastic medallion. So there are different deals with this promotion. We have been going to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We heard the salmon was good also. We will share your comments with Mario, Mildred, Darcy and all our staff who went beyond your expectations. Weve benefited from 25% off with friends in Tenerife. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Toggle navigation. We didn't read the contract because we trusted our representative. The Best Prices and Access By purchasing these vacation club memberships for sale, you will receive preferred pricing below internet prices. Nov 3, 2021. Its more convenient and leaves you with total peace of mind. Varies. You can get 10% off the total cost of your booking. beach clean, staff helpful,food was decent, great variety.. golf course was very scenic but pricy, and the staff at the golf course were Very rude and Not customer friendly, Dear guest,Thank you very much for your preference and for expressing your opinion about your vacation with us at IBEROSTAR Playa Mita. If you find a better price, we will match it and also apply a 5% additional discount! With Iberostar The Club, you could save as much as 50% over resort retail prices, and sellers can expect to get a fair market price for their membership for sale. All it took was just a call to Mildred and our preferred time and restaurants was guaranteed even the day of. Was a member of Pro Club for years and now Bellevue Club. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And he also brought us drinks and food before we even knew what we wanted, and it was always perfect. Whatever system the resort has, it felt like magic. We would single out Gisa in the restaurant who was always cheerful and helpful and made our mealtimes very enjoyable. She showed us to the Prestige Lounge, where we checked in quickly. sig. and it actually felt like we were. This section will display all Club Memberships associated with an contact, both active and cancelled memberships, as well as providing users a membership history for customers. And looking at the weather back home we dont want to leave. Excellent service and gourmet food and presentation. Ive never met such a fantastic personality and cant wait to see him again soon.It took a lot of hard work of a lot of people to make it look easy and enjoyable. Alternatively, you may use, Iberostar Selection Bavaro Suites Questions & Answers. Login to Explore A World Of Savings Remember Me Forgot Password? With a discount code or promotional code, you will get other benefits in addition to the basic rate conditions. Report inappropriate content kimol Pennsylvania Level Contributor 1,014 posts 36 reviews 33 helpful votes 2. One downside is that a couple of times our waiters at the buffet were visibly nervous when serving us or horrified if there was a mistake. The driver was already waiting for us with cool scented washcloths and bottles of water. However, the hotel is an adults only hotel. Apart from the general conditions of use, each promotional code has specific conditions. Preferential rates in our hotels, golf courses and spa, exclusive areas in the hotels and a multitude of la carte services. Visit . Dear guest,First of all we would like to thank you for your kind review about your recent holiday with us at IBEROSTAR PlayaMita.It is a pleasure to read such a lovely review about our hotel, your nice words confirm that our daily efforts in exceeding our guests expectations are on the right path.Again we thank you for your review and hope that IBEROSTAR will continue to provide you with excellent experiences in the future.Best regards,Quality ManagerIBEROSTAR Mexico. The award-winning hotels and resorts understand and strive to meet your expectations, so you can rest assured of stepping off the plane and into a welcoming environment where all you have to worry about is having a great time in a beautiful place. (Remember that exchange rates change daily and your bank may charge commission). It is a new VIP membership for Iberostar guests. It worked out to be about $60/person/round trip after our membership discount. Curious as to how much. Food pairing was excellent as were the wines. Depending on the type of membership membership will also allow you to get: Exclusive members only content; Access to exclusive, members only events; Special design members only T-shirts; Gifts from the club and it's sponsors; A 12 month Go3 sports package that will allow you to watch every single Rytas game Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch Staying at Iberostar Paraiso deal Mar in Cancun. MY ROOM ONLINE: CHOOSE THE ROOM YOU LIKE BEST ONLINE, There are benefits everywhere at Iberostar.com. The cocktails at the mixology class were too basic and way too sugary for my taste, but Eli made it fun.