How To Play Moss On Oculus Quest, @font-face { Your email address will not be published. Fits around and over toilet to provide 3 shelves for bathroom storage, Bottom shelf is 34.25 in. Zenna Home Slat Style 22.8-in W x 61-in H x 8.88-in D Satin Nickel 3-Shelf Over-the-Toilet Storage . var woof_really_curr_tax = {}; var woof_ajax_redraw = 0; Your email address will not be published. The product is lightweight yet sturdy. Vzt*j*zK]k*#-@-. 365 days of art prompts playing drums28 were proud of you our 31 day January writing prompts, are. through Friday or contact our website at www.zenith-products.com for more information. How To Fix Bathroom Tub Leaking On Floor? CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. function woof_js_after_ajax_done() { ! A network for co-production practitioners, Honey-Can-Do BTH-05079 3-tier bathroom shelf instruction video myhoneycando. Lot - 106 . var woof_is_mobile = 0; Does Heatlite In Bathroom Need To Be On Seperate Circuit? 'price-desc': "price high to low" display: none; Simpson 3500 Psi Pressure Washer Manual, Zenna Home Drop Door Over the Toilet Bathroom, UTEX 3-Shelf Bathroom Organizer Over The Toilet,, ALLZONE 4 Tier Over Commode Shelving, Over The, Signature Design by Ashley - Kelton Glass Top Coffee, Gotega Small Bathroom Storage Toilet Paper Storage, Small Bathroom Storage Toilet Paper Storage Corner, Nice Butt Bathroom Box for Toilet-Home Decor Box,2, link to Small Bathroom Storage Toilet Paper Storage Corner Floor Cabinet with Doors and Shelves Hollow Carved Design Bathroom Organizer Furniture Corner Shelf for Paper Shampoo, White, link to VASAGLE Bathroom Space Saver Cabinet, Over-The-Toilet Storage Unit, 4-Tier Adjustable Shelf Organizer, Adjustable Bottom Bar, White UBBC10WT, Zenna Home Over The Toilet Bathroom Spacesaver, Bathroom Storage with Glass Windows, Espresso, SONGMICS Bamboo Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet, 4 Tiers Multifunctional Floor Shelving Unit, Free Standing Tower Corner Rack, Natural UBCB50Y, IRIS USA OWR-200BR 3-Shelf Slim Open Wood Shelving Unit, Brown, VASAGLE Bathroom Storage Cabinet, Floor Cabinet Cupboard, with Large Storage Capacity, Printed Marble-Like Pattern, Open Shelf, and Adjustable Closed Shelf, 23.6 x 11.8 x 31.5 Inches, White, CREATES VALUABLE BATHROOM STORAGE: Mix of concealed and open shelves for storage and display, ATTRACTIVE AS WELL AS FUNCTIONAL: Rich espresso finish, tempered glass windows, brushed nickel hardware and decorative doors, FITS OVER STANDARD TOILETS: Bottom shelf is 30.75 in. Assembly is easy, and the space saver fits over all standard and most specialty toilets. Zenna Home Bathroom Space Saver Manual Zenna Home E9529KKWM, Tuscan Oak Spacesaver with Doors : See how we took a seldom used room, built a dividing wall to create a pantry and closet, and turned it into a bedroom.. Buy Zenna Home Over-the-Toilet Spacesaver, with 2 Glass Doors, Bathroom Storage, Espresso, Declutter and organize your bath space with the bathroom space savers mix of concealed and open storage shelves ; Its not difficult to put together, but there are a lot of pieces and hardware, so it can seem intimidating at first. The frame is a little uneven, so one foot doesnt sit right on the floor.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'k2_builders_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-k2_builders_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The spacesaver has three large shelves. window.RSIW = window.RSIW===undefined ? .product .reviews-wrapper { } The spacesaver fits above standard toilet tanks, offering storage in space that is normally not used. and other bathroom essentials. Although it's not a high end item it can have a high end look. e.thumbw = e.thumbhide>=pw ? Continue with Recommended Cookies. Unfortunately, it is not available online throught walmart.com, but some Walmart retail stores carry it. 0:003:58Installation Recessed-Mount Aluminum-Frame Medicine CabinetsYouTube www.youtube.com. Check Latest Price. e.gw = Array.isArray(e.gw) ? How To Play Moss On Oculus Quest, This company is located in the free zone industrialized estate plus we can easily process custom clearances for legal documents as we deal through the logistics/cargo outside Thailand or even WORLDWIDE we serve you dearly. from ground, so spacesaver fits over most standard toilets. var woof_is_ajax = 0; Identifique todas las piezas y las piezas de ferretera antes de. 2:136:54How to Replace a Vanity and Sink YouTubeYouTube www.youtube.com. You probably have tried one too many brands . !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r width: 600px; #rs-demo-id {} e.mh = e.mh===undefined || e.mh=="" || e.mh==="auto" ? If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbw); unicode-range: U+0590-05FF, U+20AA, U+25CC, U+FB1D-FB4F; This bathroom storage over the toilet is available in two main colors, such as black, and white. Description Keep your bathroom free of clutter with the spacious and stylishly-designed Zenna Home Cottage Over-the-Toilet Spacesaver. After I finished putting it together and decorated the shelf a little bit, I thought it looks pretty darn good for the price. Document Type . box-shadow: none !important; border-color: #fff; The space-saving unit has three storage shelves (two open and one concealed behind doors). Muchas gracias por comprar este producto. comenzar. var woof_checkboxes_slide_flag = true; The bottom shelf is 33.5 inches from the floor, allowing the spacesaver to fit over most standard toilets. 1:182:27Honey-Can-Do BTH-05079 3-tier bathroom shelf instruction videoYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipBe sure to align the holes for the side supports like this and then attach two more side supports aMoreBe sure to align the holes for the side supports like this and then attach two more side supports a shelf is next attach the Shelf using screws to the holes near the top of the middle uprights. www.youtube.com. Easily organize your bathroom essentials with this Zenna Home space saver. Yes, it is much closer to black than to brown. Zenna Home Over-the-Toilet Spacesaver, with 2 Glass Doors, Bathroom Storage, Espresso, White Visit the Zenna Home Store 7,773 ratings Amazon's Choice in Over-the-Toilet Storage by Zenna Home -17% $10202 List Price: $122.99 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. .site .dgwt-wcas-search-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-sf-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-search-input, .site .dgwt-wcas-search-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-sf-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-search-input:hover, .site .dgwt-wcas-search-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-sf-wrapp .dgwt-wcas-search-input:focus { } width: 100px !important; Models . var nl = new Array(e.rl.length), 1:315:08Exquisite 3 Piece Bathroom Organizer YouTubeYouTube www.youtube.com. .archive:not(.woocommerce) .site-sidebar { } 0 : parseInt(e.thumbhide); .site-logo img { NOTE: The bottom support rail (4) may be adjusted by using dif-ferent holes in the bottom side panels (6). The space-saving unit has three storage shelves (two open and one concealed behind doors). . }; 0 : e.thumbw; var woof_current_page_link = location.protocol + '//' + location.host + location.pathname; width: 600px; 0% 1 star. suppliers and others provide what you see here, PERFECT DESIGN: Product size W6.3''x D6.3''xH26.8'', hold the regular toilet paper size 4.5''(L)x4.5''(W), can NOT fit mega rolls of toilet paper. Tools Required Phillips screwdriver, small Phillips screwdriver QTY 36 QTY ITEM PART HARDWARES LIST ITEM PARTS LIST PART PICTURE QTY ITEM PART PICTURE QTY I T EM PART Woo PICTURE Left Side Panel Of Left Storage Right Side Panel Right Storage Right Side Panel Left Storage mainstays furniture assembly instructions - Corner L-shaped Corner L-shaped Desk with Hutch, Black and Cherry Office Computer Table Study Sleek and sophisticated, the Mainstays L-Shaped Desk with Hutch gives you plenty of space to display computer components and accessories. But if I was in that situation where I couldn't go into some but I may need to use a wall plugs. www.youtube.com. Family project with grandkids. 0:587:20How to make and install drawers for your bathroom cabinet YouTubeYouTube www.youtube.com. This Free Standing Towel Rack practical space-saver slim and can easily fit in any master bathroom, guest bathroom, or powder room in your home or apartment. var woof_use_beauty_scroll =0; max-width: 200px; } } The doors are uneven, it wobbles. Sturdy steel frame has a rust-resistant chrome finish Concentric arch design creates a visual focal point in the bathroom Bottom shelf is 34 inches from the ground, allowing the spacesaver to fit over most standard toilets Assembly is easy, and step-by-step instructions are included Details: 69"H x 23 1/4"W x 14"D Metal Wipe clean 15 products in Zenna Home | Bathroom Storage Popular Categories Medicine Cabinets Bathroom Wall Cabinets Linen Cabinets Over-the-Toilet Storage Bathroom Shelves Drawer Cabinet Banks Sort & Filter (1) List Sort & Filter (1) Clear All Sort By Featured Best Sellers Highest Rated New Arrivals Departments Over-the-Toilet Storage (5) Bathroom Shelves (4) font-display: swap; With the Zenna Home Lift Top Over-the-Toilet Bathroom Storage Console Cabinet, you can say "goodbye" to bathroom clutter. Organize bathroom items easily using the white space . Bathroom Basics. It is really pretty. } How To Make An Octagon Out Of Landscape Timbers? (a.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",n,!1),e.addEventListener("load",n,!1)):(e.attachEvent("onload",n),a.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===a.readyState&&t.readyCallback()})),(n=t.source||{}).concatemoji?c(n.concatemoji):n.wpemoji&&n.twemoji&&(c(n.twemoji),c(n.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); I bought this cabinet to go in my guest bathroom in my new house. Its steel construction provides a sturdy frame and its three large shelves can hold shampoo, conditioner, washcloths, towels and other bath items and accessories.