Of note at this stage is the fact that you may have some tinges of blood during the 7th DPO as a result of the implantation process. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? It's 12 dpo for me, BFN this morning on First Signal : ( The cervical mucus from your vagina that is clear and watery is completely normal. The reason you will have this kind of discharge is due to the increasing amount of the progesterone and estrogen hormones. Liners were very very necessary, Lol same I worried it was my waters leaking or I was peeing myself so asked a midwife but apparently its fine its stayed the same and im over half way now so my guess is I will be the same as you and have it up til birth, Creamy is usually my sign af is coming but i have endo so might be different. white milky discharge 5 days past ovulation Rhiannon Thu, Jun 22 Hi I'm five DPO now and am hoping to conceive this month - and for the last two days I have been having a lot of white milk discharge - and cramping which feel like its in my abdomen and ovaries - can anyone tell me as to what this means ? Its always nice to get input from others. This can cause a mild backache, which is another symptom commonly associated with your period. Xx. Health care providers often recommend that you wait at least until the first day of your missed period to take a pregnancy test. I never felt like this in my luteal phase. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. 13 dpo--bfn, lots of watery cm. I'm happy my LP is extending it's usually short. It only means that the chances are lowered but they are still there. If you have heavy clear discharge after missing your period for days, chances are, you are pregnant. How To Choose The Best Travel Bag For Your Kids? Theres nothing can be done to prevent it but there are ways of dealing with it. My period usually starts 14dpo but always starts heavy. Ovulation occurs midway through the menstrual cycle. Watery Cm before BFP? While it is the 10th day from ovulation, a test to confirm or dispel the pregnancy cannot be relied upon. Still have lots of BFP symptoms so idk what's going on chemical perhaps?????? In early pregnancy, there . Also, it is visibly noticeable and thick and milky too! :). white watery discharge 9dpomss security company. I believe I ovulated on/around 1/10/14 (dtd on 1/10 & 1/11) which would make me 9 dpo. I felt like I was drying up a bit so thought AF was inevitable but now it's really watery and a fair bit (sorry tmi) any ideas? Is this a sign of pregnancy or just AF? Everyone is different though! Call the doctor if there are symptoms like . Keep us posted!! Can't stand the smell of people's lunches at work (especially reheated meat ). the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. I tested yesterday and it was neg. Does anyone have any idea what this means? As above mine was really wet and thin too! No BFP the cycle after, but I have my fingers crossed at 5dpo today. Advice please! Im waiting until my missed period to trst, but Im so anxious. Try home management otherwise contact the doctor. You are fertile at this point. At 6 dpo, I had a few twinges in my abdomen but brushed them off. But any answers will be very helpful. Very vivid dreams and nausea. Is It Safe to Drink Coffee While Pregnant? I also have increased sex drive, saliva output, fatigue and frequent urination. 3. In your menstrual cycle, the cervical mucus will change in amount, color, texture and other aspects. Yes, both clear watery discharge and white watery discharge are totally normal, and will likely get heavier as you get farther along in your pregnancy. I'm on the dry side now! Douching isnt recommended because it can lead to infections. Once the fertilized egg implants into the uterine lining which usually happens between 6 and 10 DPO your body will start producing extra progesterone to maintain a healthy pregnancy. 3dpo- cramps gone, back pain better, bbs sore, TIRED! , I had this a couple days ago when I was like 10 or 11 DPO. Also, in the middle of your cycle, vaginal discharge is watery. I have had white creamy discharge today, I ran to the bathroom because I thought I had started my period. Your post will be hidden and deleted by moderators. I am 9 DPO today, I was a day off yesterday. Don't know if that helps or anything. Ran to Dollar Tree and took test which maybe had the faintest of faint lines ( I know its early) but hubby said he didn't see anything. I also had a BFN this morning : ( but I'm still having the milky discharge and my lower back is killing me. I got a bfp at 11dfo good luck! ! But I'm not due for AF for 6-7 days. My chemical was in early May. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Watery Discharge and Pregnancy. Also really tired and slightly nauseous the last few days, but still BFN. 10 weeks pregnant and major NAUSEA advice needed ?? Estrogen can stimulate the production of more fluids. oh wow, our story is similar! First, wash your hands thoroughly before and after performing the methods mentioned below. Cramps are another common early pregnancy symptom, and 9 DPO cramping is no exception. I stopped having EWCM on the 26th, my cm was just watery. TMI pic Hi ok so my partner and i are on month 2 of ttc baby #2 I used a clear blue digital opk test and I was high and peak fertility on the 27 and 28th October so I know I ovulated so we dtd three days before during and two days after, creamy white cm is nom fertile.so typical after ovulation. Egg White ~ It will create a damp, circular pattern on your underwear, and you will possibly find a 'glob' of the classic stretchy EWCM. In most cases, having creamy CM after ovulation is a sign of conception. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. Get your answer in minutes, 24/7. If there is doubt about pregnancy, talk to the doctor, or take a pregnancy test to be sure. In fact, it is one of the aspects used to test out whether one is pregnant or not before a test can be carried out. Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. 11 dpo and having clear and white discharge.. babyblues82 Does anyone have any idea what this means? I'm tired all the time, I feel a twinge on my right side where my ovary is. When you are 6 days past ovulation and observe a creamy cervical fluid, it can mean you are pregnant, or not. Discharge during this time can look whitish and cloudy, or even yellowish (especially if it's dry on your underwear) (5). However, its also perfectly normal if you dont experience any nausea at 9 DPO, and it doesnt mean that youre not expecting. watery cm my last cycle appeared a day or two before af. What is going through your mind? It would also be watery and tending towards an egg white consistency rather than dry and clumpy. The amount of discharge that accumulates in the underwear can fluctuate during the month. Hey it is never to early. The symptoms I felt every day from the day before I had sex to the day I got a positive! CD17/ODay - Watery CM, Cramps. Had horrible cramps 5-7 dpo that have since passed. But does it work? creamy white cm, runny nose, and head ache. GOOD LUCK and I hope it's NOT a chemical! For me watery CM is always AFs red carpet arrival :-(, I have to agree with pp. Why Should You Get Regular Blood Work Done? 2dpo- cramps con., back pain more severe- almost feels like I have a kidney infection, bbs feel a little tender. Nevertheless, some women's ovulation will not occur when due; and ovulation is delayed by a few days or weeks. Good luck :). Track your fertility signs to help pinpoint ovulation and your fertile window to increase your chances of conceiving. Excessive moisture in the underwear can be both uncomfortable and unhealthy. I had watery cm after ovulation and still have it now and I got a bfp on Thursday! Anyone else feel there nausea is only cured when eating? spam or advertisingExists only to promote a product or service. Hope to hear of some BFPs!!! Endometrial cancer usually occurs in women after age 50, most commonly between the ages of 60 and 70. All the symptoms like cramps, headaches and tiredness are gone today. offensive or abusiveA reasonable person would find this content inappropriate. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. Still having the milky white dc and mild cramps. Discharge may be a sign of a problem if there are noticeable changes in colour, odor, consistency or amount. If there are any significant changes in the consistency of the discharge, it could be a sign of an infection. Can someone please tell me if this could be something. At the bottom I'll list the symptoms that were different from my PMS symptoms. Really really hoping its a good sign! Mine was wet and really thin and watery im 22wks now it varies between that and also sometimes creamy with wet pretty much always wet lol liners are a musteveryone is different so you never know. So I've been really tired and crampy. The day of missed AF I actually ran to the restroom with a pad and a prego test because I thought it was AF. Then it may become more wet and creamy, like a lotion. Other signs of endometrial cancer include abnormal vaginal bleeding, painful intercourse, and painful urination. Best of luck and I hope all works out well for you and your husband. These symptoms are usually mild and often go unnoticed. I've just been feeling odd! I havent got a positive test or a period yet, so Im really no help with what it means , I had watery and creamy white cm before I got my BFP good luck . White discharge is not a problem except you notice an odor and vaginal itch. Its usually best to wait until you miss your period to take a test. I got a BFN this morning. essentials of strength training and conditioning 4th edition pdf best and worst illinois prisons best and worst illinois prisons This can cause bloating another common symptom during early pregnancy. White and chunky discharge like cottage cheese, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321625#seeing-a-doctor. Exists only to promote a product or service. However, if you missed a period and white thick discharge occurs then it can be that you are pregnant. Hi, have any of you experienced a lot of watery cm around 13 dpo? Yessssssss!! We take a closer look. Still, it is too early to make a conclusion as far as being pregnant goes. Most women during their menstrual cycle will have thick discharge at the beginning and the end of their cycle. Yesterday at 8 dpo, crampy in area above pubic bone, pressure "down there" and LOTS of . Feeling tired as well. Does it sound promising or am I out? September 2014. Learn all the basics about female fertility, everything a woman should know before or while trying to get pregnant. Fingers crossed for you ???? Testing Jan. 29 - Looking for TWW Buddies. The weird cramps started a couple days ago. Avoid products with deodorants because they can cause irritation. Then gone on to get a BFP?!??!! If you have sex at the time when a mature egg is available for fertilization, the chances of conception go up greatly. Each type of cervical mucus has its own meaning. Best of luck and tons of baby dust to you and everyone else TTC. It could be that there is not enough hCG to be detected yet. You may also experience early pregnancy constipation; however, constipation can also be caused by an upcoming period, which adds to the confusion! We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. Had horrible cramps 5-7 dpo that have since passed. cm isnt an indicator of anything. The 9 th DPO will be about two days from the day of implantation which would have occurred on the 7 th DPO. If at the end of the pregnancy, this is a normal sign of labor starting. Many parents-to-be want to confirm their big news quickly even if theyre not going to share it with the world for a few weeks.