Have always enjoyed a high level of service. Dominican Republic Whuch ERC vs EPM? We had a bowl of three apples and a banana upon arrival, but it was never removed (we did when it turned mushy) and we were never given fresh ones. Based on your 4 night stay it would not be included and you there are timing restrictions of 7 days before/after anniversary. I would recommend that to anyone. We normally find that BB / CW have better prices and upgrade deals than the likes of TUI. Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres, Cancun Airport information and transfers to your hotel. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Located in a gated community of luxury hotels about a 35-minute drive from Cancun airport and a 22-minute drive from downtown Cancun. Youre better off spending the extra few hundred dollars it would cost to upgrade to Club (the price gap varies based on whether youre booking direct, which company youre booking with, any special promotions, etc.) This category reimagines Dominican Republic resorts in an adults only oasis that delights the senses. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. We also never received the daily petit fours until the last day, but then again, we had that on our last night at the other Excellence resorts weve been to. But, if the availability is there and you are willing to pay additional fees they should allow it. This category reimagines, Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability), Access to private Excellence Club lounge (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service, smart buffets, and bar service, Access to Excellence Clubs Magna Restaurant and exclusive bars, Access to twelve private pools and seven jacuzzis (hot water) in the pool area, Upgraded in-suite premium liquor selection, Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in suite upon arrival, One Aqua hydrotherapy treatment per person per stay. Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability), Access to two private Excellence Club lounges (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service and smart buffets plus bar service, Access to two exclusive Excellence Club restaurants and three bars, Upgraded in-suite premium liquor selection, French press with Jamaica Blue Mountain Caribbean Select coffee and a kettle for tea, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in suite upon arrival, One Aqua hydrotherapy treatment per person per stay. To enjoy the best All Inclusive resorts experience in Montego Bay, all you have to do is book an Excellence Club suite.Inside the suites, guests will discover thoughtful upgrades, such as an expanded room service menu, Bvlgari bath amenities, private check-in, daily in-suite fresh fruits and petit fours, and complimentary shoe shine service, while exclusive areas and restaurants invite guests . I don't know of any that come with a hammock, but I think they all come with an outside double bed and table and chairs. Honeymoon advice needed ! From the moment you arrive, you will experience the Excellence Club difference. 2. We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. I am thinking the best thing to do is just show and up see how it goes from there? And if you look at what you actually get for your money, then the petit fours work out quite expensive!! It won't hurt to ask. Dave.I agree wholeheartedly on the EC perks!! You can order from a lunch menu right there, and the concierge will ask you where you want to go for dinner and call the restaurant to make sure you get seated without having to wait in line. All have adjusted well and made themselves at home. Request A Quote! That is not a big deal for me, but wow the Bvlgari soaps and lotions smell SO good! Excellence Playa Mujeres - Building/Room Choice? We did not upgrade and never noticed a difference. Get the vehicle thats right for you without the pressure of buyers remorse! "I've already said on here to other gals, save the money and buy shoes! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Ground floor rooms have direct access to a swim-up pool or have a private pool. Tours. Here, upscale service is elevated into offerings that take your vacation into the realms of extraordinary. And I never see this anywhere.how much per day is it to upgrade ? To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. At the Excellence Club, every detail of your stay has been upgraded with seamless perks and over-the-top offerings. Excellence El Carmen, Uvero Alto: "How much is the excellence club upgrade" | Check out 5 answers, plus 8,667 reviews and 12,158 candid photos Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Uvero Alto and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Which is more romantic? It really is private and the pool is huge seriously! If you are planning on booking a trip to Excellence El Carmen: DO IT! Beloved Hotel Playa Mujeres, Excellence Punta Cana The only Excellence Club room available (for our dates) is an Ocean View Junior Suite, which is a bummer since we really like the idea of the private plunge pool. I think it would be the cherry on top of an already great place but not necessary for a great time or service. Excellence Riviera Cancun: Go with the Excellence Club - See 24,097 traveller reviews, 26,126 candid photos, and great deals for Excellence Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Based on third party pricing data. All-inclusive rates cover meals at 11 restaurants (including several a la carte eateries) and top-shelf drinks, plus 24-hour room service and activities like snorkeling, Spanish lessons, and beach volleyball. We like the private check in, especially if a lot of people show up at once. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Adults-only Excellence Resorts set a new standard for the all-inclusive experience. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Mexico Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. The vibrant colors of the Caribbean are the inspiration behind the dcor at both resorts. Playa Mujeres Tourism Playa Mujeres Accommodation Playa Mujeres Bed and Breakfast Playa Mujeres Holiday Rentals Playa Mujeres Holiday Packages To enjoy the best All Inclusive resorts experience in Montego Bay, all you have to do is book an Excellence Club suite. You need to be up & out by 7:30. 2) The EC lounge has a few snacks in it during the day and a very, very limited breakfast in the morning. Excellence Club at Excellence El Carmen: Is it worth it? Worth it? Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Louboutons or jimmy choos! Subscribe and get my Travel Safety Checklist! We tip, but never felt we had too. Most of our Excellence suites offer either impressive ocean views or Private Pool or a Swim-Up concept. From morning to night the extra benefits are noticeable from the additional meal choices you get in the Club Lounge to having your sun lounger made up and, re-dressed throughout the day. It states it would be delivered within 30 minutes of request for Club guests, but we were always told 45 (which it was each time). We had Excellence Club as part of our package from Blue Bay Travel on that occasion. I'm here now. Enjoy! Destination Weddings, 24 hour room service Additionally, every Excellence Club stay comes upgraded with seamless perks and luxe amenities that heighten your experience at our world-class. THE EXCELLENCE CLUB The Excellence Club represents the ultimate in luxury, privacy, exclusivity and service. The perks that I have noticed, and some of these are new, are as follows: 1. The menu feels more upscale and the service is fantastic, but we found the service to be great everywhere we went. Sunny yellows, lush flora greens, and ocean blues set the scene for a transfixing mix of island charm and elegance. Additionally, every Excellence Club stay comes upgraded with seamless perks and luxe amenities that heighten your experience at our world-class Montego Bay luxury resort. Dead horse question: EPM vs ERC? THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds*, Accelerates write spe I wouldve felt like I was invading their privacy if I used those pools, so we never did which was fine since we had our own amazing private pool! I think that although it sounds fab - I will save my money :), We go on the 29th - it can't come soon enough :). Its a quiet space to meet other guests, with only about 8 chairs or so for seating. The Excellence Club at Playa Mujeres is a great value for your vacation dollar. We had Excellence Club as part of our package from Blue Bay Travel on that occasion. You shuld expect to pay the amount that is posted on their web site, if they have a deal on at the time, that will be bonus. Worth it? ], Very good post thanks for sharing with us. You get 1 free aqua circuit treatment if you book EC. Upgrade: Claim: DOGS EXCELLENCE SOCIETY KENNEL CLUB is an Arizona Non-Profit filed on May 15, 2001. Charity / Club / Organization Request. Excellence Playa Mujeres It includes upgraded amenities, exclusive areas, and added perks. I think that you will have just as good of a time with or without it. The Excellence Club lounge is quite spacious, with couches, plenty of chairs, and some coffee tables. If you havent already read my review of Excellence El Carmen, I provide a very detailed guide to this beautiful property in Punta Cana! The EC beach area can get crowded and we had to go to the regular beach area. Excellence Punta Cana has 464 rooms located in various buildings providing a variety of suites, views, amenities and features. ago. Excellence Playa Mujeres: Mexicos Best Adults-Only Resort! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I would rather spend the extra money on an extra night, or the SPA :). You could easily fit 20 people in there! 24 hour room service No wristbands Nighttime entertainment Unlimited premium beverages Nonmotorized watersports Daily activities Choose a hotel for specifics. Make your vacation a little more special with this upgrade and receive upgraded amenities and more! Thanks in advance. The main objective of this project was to upgrade the audio in the vehicle without sacrificing any cargo space in the vehicle. Luxury runs through every one of Excellence Punta Cana's 461 suites and Excellence El Carmen's 492. Not a reason to upgrade. Alternatively, you may use, Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa, http://www.excellence-resorts.com/weddings-romance/honeymoons-and-anniversaries/honeymoons-packages-and-promotions. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". From exclusive discounts at our world-class spas to in-suite surprises, the rewards program is a small token of our appreciation for being a part of The Excellence Collection family. That at the other Excellence Resorts was a huge bonus, whereas at Excellence El Carmen your EC pool options were those attached to swim out rooms. , upgrade your stay with an escape at the Excellence Club. We have always gone non EC,preferring to use the extra $$ to stay nights and upgrade to first class seats in air. In March this year, some of these lots, with an average size of 8,300 sq ft, changed hands at RM95 to RM103 psf, says Koe. Subaru Android Head Unit Car Stereo Radio Audio Upgrade. Worth it? Live like a VIP at the Excellence Club, an exclusive haven within our resort that elevates expectations and redefines the All Inclusive experience. So if you like details, heres my review! If it man's that much to them they need to pay for it. we do not always upgrade and always have a great time wherever we go. The massage is roughly 10 minutes but I couldve laid there all day. We are not big into alcohol, so that aspect of the excellence club doesnt appeal to us as much as the additional pools/hot tubs/restaurants. Zyliss Shellfish Shears were made for seafood lovers who'd love to prepare more shellfish at home but are too afraid of the effort and mess involved. You can book that room type without Excellence Club here, and I dont think I could stay here again without having the private pool! The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". OmDeLapte 7 mo. The Excellence Club is a members-only, locked area that can only be accessed with a keycard. Upgraded alcohol, I.e. Ocean view rooms and buildings at the front of the resort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If we try to upgrade at the front desk when we check inhow much should be expect to pay ? You can get a bottle liquor delivered to your room.. The other perks are nice but not necessary. This stunning property in the Dominican Republic is the perfect adults-only getaway in paradise for those looking to be pampered. Excellence El Carmen, Uvero Alto: "How much is the excellence club upgrade" | Check out 5 answers, plus 8 660 reviews and 12 158 candid photos Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Uvero Alto and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Excellence Club benefits: Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability) Concierge desk on We have a credit with TUI due to a couple of cancellations during the pandemic. We loved the view from our back porch and enjoyed chatting with the other couples swimming by our room. The exact amenities vary at each location, but in general, you get access to private check . The next year, we spent an extra night and got the dinner and the spa treatments. Answer 1 of 29: If we try to upgrade at the front desk when we check in.how much should be expect to pay ? So did you book with TUI this time rather than Blue Bay / Caribbean Warehouse? For the dates we want to go, we have the option to select the Terrace Suite with the Plunge Pool, which looks awesome and is on the top of our list for rooms. Zoom in to see updated info. @Desertlakes if you can fill me in on the anniversary beach dinner and the spa treatment some more I would like to know what you mean on that for sure. I wish I could tell you what the cost is. No we couldnt distinguish which areas were private and there wasnt anyone monitoring the pools, either. We left our room about 7 each morning and other than returning to change clothing, didn't return until 11 or 12 at night. If you like pampering and not having to lift a finger, it would be worth it. Built as an exclusive haven within a world-class resort, the Excellence Club unlocks a host of upgraded amenities, added perks, intuitive service, and exclusive areas. Copyright 2019. Excellence Club upgrades come with private lounge and restaurant access, an exclusive area on the beach, and daily in-room treats. The one that includes dinner on the beach and the spa treatments normally costs $600 extra unless you stay a minimum 7 nights or more in the Excellence Club Junior Suites Ocean View category or higher in which case it is complimentary. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and As well as a more private area on the beach. No wristbands Upgrade to Excellence Club. We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. Everyone was happy whether they stayed in EC or not. 3) The private pool is heated, the other pools are not except for the main pool. Choose a hotel for specifics. I think it is so sad when someone gets all bent out of shape about it and let's that ruin their vacation. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You might want to type " Excellence Club upgrade" in the search box of this forum (upper middle of the page). We did not upgrade and never noticed a difference. Our attention to detail will make every interaction faster, easier, more transparent, and more pleasurable. It won't hurt to ask. What have you guys tended to pay if you've made the decision to upgrade once you arrived? The semidees, with land sizes of 3,500 sq ft and built-ups . Excellence Riviera Cancun The private beach area for Excellence Club guests is nice, but isnt necessary. For me, yes. I could just put the extra $1400 towards my next trip! You will have a great time at this resort, no matter what you choose. For us, not a reason to upgrade. That is one of the reasons it is booked in advance. It's also about privacy, with access to adults only areas created just for club guests. Achievements: *Ensured that all open audit findings were closed within 6 months. The definite positives of having Excellence Club is having the private restaurant, Magna. It truly is excellent, and is a great choice for those who want good value for money at an all-inclusive resort. But there is more than enough space on the beach, so we didnt feel like it was necessary. To add a higher level of luxury and exclusivity to your stay we suggest you upgrade to . Treats such as petit fours left in your room daily. Which to me, I would never use, since it feels like youre encroaching on those guests rooms and privacy. Libby Kosmala (nee Richards), born in Adelaide, talks about her disability; learning to walk; her parents not treating her as someone with a disability as a child; her schooling; her wheelchair; secretarial training; working at the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and later the Royal Adelaide Hospital; taking on the Adelaide City Council in the late 1960s about parking for people with disabilities . Topless at Excellence Playa Mujuere Resort. And I have to say the service was excellent everywhere we went. And whilst I think I would consider (and did!) This is not a negative piece about Excellence El Carmen, but I know YOU work hard for your money and vacations are special, and you want to make sure you get your moneys worth! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. The company's principal . Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Excellence El Carmen, Uvero Alto: "Traveling to Excellence El Carmen in late." | Check out 5 answers, plus 8,667 reviews and 12,158 candid photos Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Uvero Alto and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I think thats it. Nighttime entertainment I see it tends to vary in different seasons and room categories. Got one 3 times :) loved it! While you can't go wrong with any of the Excellence properties, one main tip that I have for you is to upgrade to Excellence Club! EPM beach bag, slippers, hats and shirts in the room when you arrive. Evening entertainment/live music at Atelier? While they're nice, without them it would still be an amazing trip. Excellence Club. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Daniel C Turner and is located at 8160 E Broadway J-13, Tucson, AZ 85710. You will have to ask and negotiate a price. I loved that this was included. The company's filing status is listed as Suspended - Ftb and its File Number is 3911466. Unlimited premium beverages This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Alternatively, you may use, Sanctuary Cap Cana, a Luxury Collection All-Inclusive Resort. If we COULD stay longer..then we may not do EC and put that money to staying a few more days. This is grown-up territory. Better booze in the room and the lounge doesn't do a thing for me, especially at the price. It was small and if an event is popular, it is very crowded. You have to stay 7 nights or longer in a EC room to get it. Suite upgrade is subject to availability at the . This button displays the currently selected search type. Lol!! The Excellence Collection. Plus, all the "action" is in the non-EC areas (bands, water sports, games, etc.). 4. Get an answer from Excellence El Carmen staff and past guests. I've already said on here to other gals, save the money and buy shoes!! Required fields are marked *. Request A Quote! Nighttime entertainment Our hold was released upon checking out. Non-club guests are typically up early to reserve pool and beach chairs, making the Preferred Club upgrade worth it for guests who want to sleep in and still get a lounger on the sand (there is no Preferred Club section by the pool). From meticulous staff and an enticing offering of gourmet cuisine to exquisite accommodations and its signature Excellence Club, Excellence Resorts ensures that guests' needs and desires are exceeded. Go Excellence Resorts is not responsible for errors on this website. October 8th through the 12th. To me, it wasnt worth it. In my opinion, non of these things will make or break your vacation - you can have a great time no matter which way you go. Ive read guest comments about how the Club bar is redundant since the Martini Bar is located just down the stairs, but I liked having it as an option. You don't get any special treatment for dinner seating, all the entertainment is the same, the drinks are the same, the sun is the same :). . The food at the resort is excellent, and the staff goes out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. I guess it depends on how many nights that you are staying, how many of the extras you will use (we use the anniversary beach dinner and the spa treatment) and if it makes sense for you. Access to Excellence Club Restaurant, Magna, Access to twelve private pool and seven jacuzzis, Free hydrotherapy circuit, per person, per stay, Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay. Upgrade to the Excellence Club at Excellence Punta Cana: . From the videos Ive watched, articles Ive read, etc., I cant decide whether or not the Excellence Club is a make or break. I hear that they have more places now so we may be able to actually experience a difference in the area. . A private lounge, pool, beach, and restaurant are available exclusively for Excellence Club guests, while luxe, in-suite offerings such as private check-in, daily in-suite fresh fruits and petit fours, in-suite sparkling wine and fresh flowers, and complimentary shoe shine .