The thermal suite comes in three options: Keep in mind that while the pricing refers to "couples", in reality, it means any two guests can take advantage of it. Unfortunately, our experience was that it was noisier than last time on Oasis (three years ago), with some very obnoxious groups moving around constantly, talking loudly, spraying water everywhere, and at one point spending nearly 10 minutes taking flash pictures of themselves. You cannot paste images directly. 22 Jan 2025. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. Thanks for your info. You can sit around in your spa robe (provided in the locker rooms). The AquaTheater suites are so-named because they sit on the aft corners of the ship, with wraparound balconies that overlook the you guessed it AquaTheater. The policy for use of the area is you must wear a bathing suit, presumably because it is mixed men and women. Be the first to rate this post. Sky Class cabins enjoy unlimited Suite Lounge access, luxury bath products, Memory Foam Pillow Top Mattress, unlimited Thermal Suite access, free Internet, luxury brands bottled water, in-room dining, exclusive access to the suites-only private sundeck (Suite Sun Zone), reserved VIP seats at both theaters (Royal Theater and AquaTheater). Side note, no Royal ships have a jacuzzi in their thermal suites. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. On other ships, you can go from the sauna in the fitness center out to the solarium pool to cool off, or get cool shower. I've even had one cruise where they let me use the 15% C&A discount which usually only applies to services like a massage or treatment. 2-Bedroom AquaTheater Suites sizes vary according to deck location (in brackets ft2 / m2) - deck 8 (820 / 76), deck 9 (720 / 67), deck 10 (660 / 61). Also, there is a lounge area for those using the thermal suites and/or getting spa treatments that is quite comfortable. old categorization (FO) 2-Bedroom Family Oceanview Cabin. Category 1K-Ultra-Spacious Oceanview (Family Oceanview) are cabins perfect for families with more kids. You could hear a lot of noise when sitting in these rooms, banging from another area of the ship, which did not aid in relaxation. The Allure of the Seas is one of Royal Caribbean's largest ships, along with her sister ship the Oasis of the Seas, Although the two ships have much in common, including the seven-neighborhood concept, this new ship has its own distinctive entertainment, dining, and retail options. It is best to purchase them on embarkation day. Royal Caribbean . Additional (bonus) perks include luxury pillowtop mattress, premium-brand bath amenities, Coastal Kitchen (suite-only restaurant) all-day access, specialty (premium-brand) bottled water, Concierge Services (priority theater seats, reservations), Suite Sun Deck access, Suite Lounge access, Exclusive Suite Beach (private islands) access, priority embarkation / disembarkation, in-cabin dining, in-cabin welcome gifts, VOOM internet (complimentary), Spa Thermal Suite access (7-day pass). Category "Family Balcony Accessible" is larger (375 ft2 / 35 m2) plus the balcony (80 ft2 / 8 m2). One cruise in a Star Class suite often costs the same as two (or more) cruises in a lower-class suite. Real luxury is so much more than design and amenities. Wi-Fi costs US$15 per device per day (50% discount on a second device). These were slightly confusing because the directions on the back of the bottle were for the spa, not for an average consumer such as "apply as per Elemis training." Guests in all Suites (excluding only Junior Suites) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations). I shall suggest RCI to post up prominent behavioural guidelines. The "family oceanview" cabin categories 1K (Ultra Spacious), 1R (Family Interior) and 1V (Family Balcony) are with convertible to double twin beds, 2 Pullman beds, 1 double sofabed, larger closet space, expanded the living area. Each of the Junior Suites as amenities features 2 twin beds (convertible to Royal King / double), full bathroom (bathtub), sitting area (double sofabed for 3rd/4th person), private bathroom, private balcony. Category "Family Interior" cabins have each 2 lower single beds (twins convertible to a double bed/Queen-size), separate bedroom (with 2 Pullman beds/lower-upper bunk beds), 1 double sofabed. Allure of the Seas has a number of two-storey suites, the largest of which is the Royal Loft Suite. Pasted as rich text. I thought the Pass allowed me access anytime I wanted. The Owners Panoramic Suite is a very modern suite with huge floor-to-ceiling windows that perfectly complement the contemporary dcor the whole room just feels huge and beautiful. The razul room consisted of a few steps to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Main level's living room has convertible to double bed sofa. I was thinking about purchasing the Thermal Suite - 7 Day Pass for me and my spouse. Neither have the twin vanity, but one has a shower cubicle and another the bathtub with shower over. Hello everyone. So, it's $100 aprox pp forheated stone lounge chairs, a dry sauna, and a wet sauna? For a lot of people, it comes down to two things occupancy, and budget. There are a lot of Junior Suites available on Allure of the Seas across multiple decks, each of which is essentially a more spacious balcony cabin with extra Junior Suite perks. The largest is the Royal Loft Suite (1530 ft2 / 142 m2 plus 850 ft2 / 79 m2 terrace with Jacuzzi). When you first visit they will put a sticker on your card to show you reserved it for the week. On a four-night Bahamas cruise on Allure of the Seas . Hi, I'm Jenni. 1. Once on the Quantum OTS and one with HAL on the Rotterdam. The Thermal Suite within the spa on deck 11 includes a sauna, various styles of steam rooms and heated thermal chairs. Each of the Oceanviews as amenities features 2 twin beds (convertible to Royal King / double bed), sitting area (sofa or double sofabed for 3rd/4th person), private bathroom. 2-Bedroom AquaTheater Suite balcony sizes also vary according to deck location (in brackets ft2 / m2) - deck 8 (800 / 74), deck 9 (720 / 67), deck 10 (650 / 60). Passengers booked in Boardwalk Balcony cabins receive as bonus perks (complimentary amenities) the "EAT-DRINK-PLAY" exclusive package, which includes: Passengers booked in Central Park Balcony cabins receive as bonus perks (complimentary amenities( the "EAT-DRINK-PLAY" exclusive package, that includes: Each of the Boardwalk or Central Park cabins as amenities features 2 twin beds (convertible to double), sitting area (sofa or double sofabed for 3rd/4th person), private bathroom, large window (overlooking the Boardwalk or the Central Park / ship interior areas). You then sit in the steam room for about 15-20 minutes. Is this correct? Additional (bonus) perks include luxury pillowtop mattress, premium-brand bath amenities, Coastal Kitchen (suite-only restaurant) all-day access, specialty (premium-brand) bottled water, Concierge Services (priority theater seats, reservations), Suite Sun Deck access, Suite Lounge access, Exclusive Suite Beach (private islands) access, priority embarkation / disembarkation, in-cabin dining, in-cabin welcome gifts, VOOM internet (complimentary), Spa Thermal Suite access (1-day pass). In this suite cabin tour, we go over what. In this cabin class are the suites in the following categories - Royal Loft, Owners Loft, 4-Bedroom Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft and 2-Bedroom AquaTheater. It's about unforgettable experiences moments that inspire, service that exceeds expectations, and one-of-a-kind adventures that give you stories to bring home. With that in place, at least we can make a big legitimate 'Shhhhhhhhhhhh' :mad: That would have been nice, but so many people seem to think that rules are made to be ignored. Side note, no Royal ships have a jacuzzi in their thermal suites. As of now I have booked the Thermal Suite for the 7-day sailing on the Quantum. So, it's $100 aprox pp for heated stone lounge chairs, a dry sauna, and a wet sauna? The balcony isnt huge, but you dont need it to be the huge windows make the entire room feel like its open-air, with the balcony just for when you need that breeze on your face. I got it for myself. The Allure Of The Seas cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues. Royal Caribbean didn't actually intend for Allure of the Seas to be the largest passenger vessel ever. The terrace is accessed from both the bedroom and the living room. The balcony is slightly larger again, meaning it can accommodate four chairs and two loungers. Yes, and a couple different showers depending on the ship. Sign in, go to your specific sailing and then to Spa & Fitness. The Royal Suite class divides Royal Caribbean's top suites into three categories: Sea, Sky and Star. Passes can be purchased onboard the ship at the Vitality Spa, and provide unlimited access to the facilities included with the spa. These amazing suites offer spacious accommodation and plenty of storage space, but the main benefit is those balcony views ideal for shows. 50 666 views 13 days ago #allureoftheseas #royalcaribbean #comeseek All aboard the Allure of the Seas for an Aqua Theater 2 Bedroom stateroom tour. Your previous content has been restored. It is a fantastic way to relax while at sea. The two "fantasy" showers in the thermal suite are nice, but only provided hot or warm water (often scalding hot!). The 225,282-ton Allure of the Seas was the world's largest cruise ship -- for six years -- before other sister ships kept stealing the title; the latest being Wonder of the Seas debuting in 2022. You can access the Thermal suite at any time during the day when you have the pass. Allure Of The Seas staterooms (2745 total) include 176 Suites, 1319 Balcony, 176 Oceanview, 505 Inside, also 475 Boardwalk-Central Park Balcony, 78 Boardwalk-Central Park Interior, 18 Promenade View, 716 adjoining. From 14,915 pp. Most cabins are sized 180-200 ft2 / 17-19 m2. This report details a picture of trends in consumer behavior for cruise ship travel for March 2023. The Royal Loft's balcony alone is bigger than two Junior Suites combined. They will then holdnyour card while you are there and give you a key to the locker room. Celebrity Cruises is Royal Caribbean's sister brand that provides a slightly more upscale, refined experience onboard. On Royal Caribbean Caribbean cruises, Royal Loft Suite fares start at USD 1200 per person - per night! I'm so sorry that this post wasn't useful for you! Claim your slice of paradise with balcony views just outside your door. There are 4 things here. Most Popular Cruise Lines are Royal Caribbean (Premium/Contemporary), Oceania Cruises (Luxury) and Viking (River). While aboard Harmony of the Seas, we took at tour of the venue to get a sense of what this is all about. Depending on weather/wind, aft-facing cabins may experience soot issues. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. The Star Loft suite isnt quite as spacious as some of the other loft suites but it still has plenty of room for its four passengers. March 29, 2022 in Royal Caribbean Discussion. My mom and I will be star class on the 9/26 sailing and with 3 sea days this sounds like fun. Royal Caribbean Blog reader Christie McLarty decided to try it for herself and share the experience with everyone! WOWBands are silicone-made, offered in different colors (black, blue, white, yellow) and can be used on other Royal Caribbean ships (need re-programming). Wonder of the Seas Thermal Suite I'm looking for any information about the Thermal Suite on the Wonder of the Seas. Each of the AquaTheater 1-Bedroom Suites as amenities features bedroom (2 twin beds convertible to Royal King / double bed, Duxiana mattress, mirrored vanity with chair), large closet, living area (double sofabed for 3rd-4th passenger), bathroom (bathtub, 1-sink vanity), large veranda (with seating area, private dining area). The Wi-Fi is always on (shipwide coverage) and super fast (even for streaming movies). There are accessible Crown Loft suites available for guests in a wheelchair to book these are slightly larger and have a wet room. We purchased the ultimate thermal suite pass for two for the week. 15 minutes would be way too short. I like the idea/descrption of the Thermal Suite/Seven day pass for $109. staterooms and suites you might want to avoid. There is, however, some nice artwork to look at. Boardwalk-Central Park Balcony cabins are all with step-out verandahs, while Boardwalk-Central Park View cabins have a Picture Window. You apply this to yourself or your partner and then rinse it off in the shower. Complimentary for all AquaClass guests*, it's a playground for the senses and an incredible place to relax before or after your treatments at The Spa. With that in place, at least we can make a big legitimate 'Shhhhhhhhhhhh' :mad: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. But it does have the twin vanity still. These are not private as they can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side. Southbound Asian Allure fr. The costwas $250, and included use of the razul/mud room and a private jacuzzi (later referred to as bathing suite). You can post now and register later. vstup do Thermal Area (pouze pro dospl a na rezervaci) **** . All Allure OTS cabins as standard/complimentary amenities offer 2 twin beds (convertible to Royal King), ample closet/drawer space, en-suite bathroom (WC-toilet, shower, single-sink vanity, hairdryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, couch/convertible sofabed), smart HDTV (infotainment system, Internet, on-demand-movies), individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, electronic safe box and lifejackets (in the closet), radio, minibar, Internet access, 24-hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary), European and US/UK electrical outlets, USB charging points, Internet access, individual air-conditioning. All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy. This means you will enjoy "balcony views" without paying for the higher-priced cabins with step-out balconies. . Duplex Apartment (RL) Royal Loft Suite with Balcony Jacuzzi, Duplex Apartment (OP) Owners Panoramic Suite / Owners Loft Suite with Balcony Jacuzzi, Duplex Apartment (GP) Grand Panoramic Suite / Grand Loft Suite with Balcony Jacuzzi, Duplex Apartment (TL) Star Loft Suite with Balcony, Duplex Apartment (L1-L2) Crown Loft Suite with Balcony, (A1, A2) Two-Bedroom AquaTheater Suite with Wraparound Balcony, (A3, A4) One-Bedroom AquaTheater Suite with Wraparound Balcony, Family Apartment (GT) Two-Bedroom Grand Suite with Balcony, midship on decks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, (J3-Quad, J4-Double) Junior Suite with Balcony, (UPS) Ultimate Panoramic Suite with Windows, (CB-Connecting, 5D, 4D-2D-2C-Double, 3D-1D-1C-Quad) Spacious Balcony staterooms, (1K) Ultra-Spacious Oceanview / Bow-Facing Family Oceanview Cabin, (2N-4N-Double, 1N-3N-Quad, 6N-Panoramic) Oceanview / Outside cabins, (2I-Double, 1I-Quad) Boardwalk Balcony, (2J-Double, 1J-Quad) Central Park Balcony / Inside cabins, (BV) Boardwalk View, (CV) Central Park View / (2S) Inside cabins, (2T) Atrium Promenade View / Inside cabin, (CI-Connecting, 2V-4V-Double, 1V-3V-Quad) Interior / Inside staterooms, Signature Activities (special events) exclusive access, in-cabin dining, handcrafted cocktails, complimentary minibar, Nespresso Coffee service, Ultimate Beverage Package (complimentary all-inclusive drink package with alcohol included), complimentary dining in all the ship's specialty restaurants (priority seating). A larger version of the Grand Suites, there are just four of these available. This is for unlimited thermal suite use from the time they open around 8am to close at 11pm. The jacuzzi was more like a two person private bathtub. Note: The suite-only complimentary dining at Coastal Kitchen (specialty restaurant) is available only for the passengers booked in the same Suite. The shower has a couple different settings like a simple rain shower or tropical storm. Be advised that all Central Park and Boardwalk balcony cabins have "interior balconies". The Vitality Spa and Fitness Centers on board Royal Caribbean's ships give guests the chance to rejuvenate the mind,, Royal Caribbean is offering up to 30% on select spa services reserved through the Cruise Planner on most cruises that, It appears that guests can now pre-purchase thermal spa access via Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner site.Up until now,, Onboard Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, guests can purchase something called the ultimate thermal suite pass. It goes through several cycles of steam until a nozzle at the top kicks on and washes the mud off of you. The Royal Suite features our luxury Cashmere Mattress, a primary bathroom with a large soaking tub, a separate shower, a double sink vanity, and a spacious private veranda. Each of the balcony cabins as amenities features Royal King (double) bed, private veranda, sitting area (sofa or double sofabed for 3rd/4th person), private bathroom. I think that wemightenjoy this for the $100 price tag per person. Thank you, CntPAcruiser, for your great post! Mandara Spa with Thermal Spa Suite, Thalasso Therapy Pools & treatment rooms . If so, I am majorly bummed. From 3,349 pp. Rated among the top suite bathrooms at sea, the Royal Loft Suite's bath (included in the suite combo image below) features an open-space design, a huge-size whirlpool tub, floor-ceiling windows with ocean view, 2 rain-head faucets, 2 sinks, a bidet, ample cabinet space for storing toiletries and towels. The Royal Loft Suite is a Star Class suite, which means it benefits from the service of a Royal Genie, as well as other typical Royal Caribbean suite benefits. On the main level, there's a second bathroom with shower. Boardwalk Balcony rooms (categories B1-B2) get for free - dinner for 4 passengers at Johnny Rockets (deck 6), Royal Refreshment (drink package for 2 passengers) and private rock-climbing-wall family experience (on deck 7). There are a couple of accessible Junior Suites available, which are wider and have a wet room instead of a standard bathroom. Theyve one bedroom, though the living area easily converts into a separate bedroom thanks to curtain dividers, while the master bathroom as a bathtub, a separate shower cubicle, twin vanity and a bidet. Be sure to join my email list for my best cruise tips and handpicked deals each week. Some Loft Suites are accessible (with an elevator), and some are connecting. Most cabins are sized 150-180 ft2 / 14-17 m2. The Grand Suites on-board Allure of the Seas are available on multiple decks, and offer spacious accommodation similar to the Owners Suites, although missing a couple of features primarily in the bathroom, which has a shower over bath instead of both separate, and no bidet. From thread-count comfort and deluxe amenities to breathtaking views, you'll find all the creature comforts you'd expect during your vacation and some you probably haven't even thought of in a range of rooms to suit your travel style. Antarctica - King George Island Roundtrip. The heated ceramic lounges were nice, though often other patrons would leave their towels/robes or other items on or near one they'd been using (Oasis's thermal suite did not have robe hooks when we were on board--I don't know if they've added them). Spacious AquaTheater with Large Balcony- 2 Bedroom, AquaTheater Suite with Large Balcony 2 Bedrooms. adults only space with 3 decks of glass. Category "Promenade View Interior" are also unique cabins available on the largest RCI cruise ships. Every stateroom and suite is amazing on Allure of the Seas, but that doesnt mean they all suit everyone there are some staterooms and suites you might want to avoid. Heres a breakdown of all the different suites available to book on Allure of the Seas: Want some help with choosing the best suite for you on Allure of the Seas? It is huge, but at the same time packed with amazing things to see and do. You'll need your bathing suit underneath. Its unique location, close to the famous red beach and Akrotiri archaelogical site, but away from the crowds, defines Melidonia suites as a quiet, relaxing oasis. If the nozzles don't get all the mud off, there are spray shower heads to finish rinsing off. From 4,399 pp. Among the new technologies implemented on all Royal Caribbean ships are the RFID wristbands (aka WOWbands). The Royal Loft Suite as amenities features Master Bedroom (Royal King bed, Duxiana mattress, Frette linens, mirrored vanity with chair, closet), Master bathroom (bathtub, 2-sink vanity, bidet), 2nd bedroom (lower level / convertible twin beds, closet), dining room (dry bar), living room (double sofabed, grand piano), 2nd bathroom (shower), large veranda (sitting area, bar area, dining area, whirlpool). Most cabin balconies are sized 55 ft2 / 5 m2. Excepting the lounge, all other areas are with wall-to-wall (floor-ceiling) slanted windows providing 200-degree views. 20102023Regal Sea Media LLC. Youll discover all that and more when you sail in. We're just not going to go on Allure or Oasis again and avoid the issue altogether. Royal Caribbean Suite Class The exclusive Suite Lounge on Allure of the Seas. The second ship in the famed Oasis Class for Royal Caribbean, Allure of the Seas remains one of the most popular in not just Royals fleet but in all of cruising. These are optional choices for replacing the RCI's traditional SeaPass cards. Jenni Fielding is the founder of Cruise Mummy. A new booking category "Royal Suite Class" (suite accommodations only) offers the boat's highest paying guests the ultimate Royal Caribbean all-inclusive cruise experience. All the luxury suites come with private terraces and private pools with breathtaking views. The suite includes five tiled heated ceramic chairs, tropical rain forest showers and a unisex aromatherapy steam chamber and sauna. With the location in the spa area, there's no convenient cool-off or easy access to a whirlpool if, like we do, you want to add that to your spa routine. Have our travel agency partner get you a free quote for a Royal Caribbean cruise. EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES Quote WAAAYTOOO Members 12.7k Posted September 13, 2021 Aurea suite: 17 - 49 m podle typu; kajuty maj prmiovou polohu v rmci lod a jsou komfornji vybaven. Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers, and other device data) may be stored by, accessed by and shared with third party vendors, or used specifically by this site or app. While aboard Harmony of the Seas, we took at tour of the venue to get a sense of what this is all about. Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater. I noticed that you are just now cruising on Allure. All onboard dining venues, bars, and lounges offer wheelchair access and seating. It can be nice to relax there after using the sauna/steam room. The other Interior quad cabins are fitted with 2 twin beds (convertible) plus 2 Pullman beds (foldable). Grand Suites (Family Suites) are also in two types (1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom), the larger having 2 separate bedrooms (1 with double bed/convertible to twins, 1 with 2 bunk beds), living room (vanity, double sofabed, 2 separate bathrooms (1 with shower, 1 with bathtub), balcony (4-seat dining table). Like what you see? Royal Suite class is only available on Royal Caribbean ships built after 2009, including: Allure of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises; Silversea; TUI Cruises; Boat Bike Tours; . While the ship debuted as the largest passenger vessel in service in 2009, surpassing . Royal Caribbean offers a Thermal Suite on some of its ships, including Harmony of the Seas. Subsequently, RCI started charging for the WOWBands US$5 (available for purchase at the Guest Services desk). It is the perfect way to relax and treat yourself at the same time. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. "Star Class" passengers also enjoy complimentary dining at the suite-exclusive restaurant Coastal Kitchen (breakfast, lunch, dinner). These (also unique for Royal Caribbean Oasis-class ships) cruise accommodations are located above the "Boardwalk Neighborhood" and the "Central Park Neighborhood" (overlooking the ship's interior) so noise could be an issue. There are 176 suites on Allure of the Seas, including 11 different types of suites. On the balcony, enjoy your own hot tub along with dual loungers. My understanding is that we get access to an area with heated stone lounge chairs, a dry sauna, a wet sauna, some uber luxurious shower and private jacuzzi. 5,655 views Jan 18, 2011 6 Dislike Share Save CruiseGuy 3.27K subscribers In this behind the scenes episode, the Vitality Spa aboard Allure of the Seas is revealed. Some vendors may process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your options below. Beds Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed Size Stateroom: 172 sq. One other thing I thought of--some people have commented that the thermal suites on Oasis/Allure are not as nice as on the ships where the thermal suites have a view to the ocean. Most cabin balconies are sized 55 ft2 / 5 m2. No votes so far! Hong Kong to Singapore with Stays.