After applying I received a link to do a one way video interview Redfin Unlimited Liability Company (trade name, Redfin) is a licensed and registered real estate brokerage in British Columbia and Ontario only. 2023 CareerBuilder, LLC. Something like what presented an obstacle in a previous position and how did you overcome it? We use Personal Information from your application and through the interview process to evaluate your qualifications and eligibility for employment or provision of services. Congratulations! Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. We provide paid training and mentoring to help you meet your goals, move up and even explore other roles at Redfin . The interview was absurd, and my first impression is that they test how brainless one is. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. All thats already listed the 7 questions. They asked me why I was interested in working for Redfin, What is your favorite thing about the Redfin App. Are you a new real estate agent looking to grow your skills, or an experienced agent wanting more flexibility? The questions were very basic, just wanted to know about my previous work experience and what I learned from it. The interview process involved providing video answers to a series of questions on their platform. Build relationships with customers asking for tours, listing consultations. Hang your license with Redfin: find out how to get a license. Do not sell or share my personal information. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. All thats already listed the 7 questions, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. o Assisted . Our Associate Agent role lets you work with customers on your schedule and make money in real estate without closing a transaction. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. There was a portion of the . . READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information, Show homes, host open houses, attend inspections, Set your own hours and control your workload, Get plenty of customers, especially on weekends, No sales pressure, contracts, or closings, Work remotely out in the field no office visits required, Free, optional educational services to grow your skills, Real estate license in the state where you'll work, Smartphone, laptop, and GPS, or the willingness to get them, Willingness to join the local MLS and Realtor Association. As an independent contractor, you'll earn a flat-rate payment per field event. All screening is conducted consistent with applicable law, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories. Do not sell or share my personal information. We also offer full-time agent roles with benefits, a salary, and all expenses paid. Redfin Unlimited Liability Company (trade name, Redfin) is a licensed and registered real estate brokerage in British Columbia and Ontario only. Submit a quick application, and we'll invite you to interview via video if we have an opening in your area. They ask a question about their technology so familiarize yourself with the website beforehand. Interview process consisted of one video interview with less than 10 questions asked. Lead Agents are Redfin employees who help customers buy and sell homes. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. I interviewed at Redfin. steve madden maxima outfit. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. All screening is conducted consistent with applicable law, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. You get an extra $25 for picking up a showing that another agent drops. If we don't, we'll keep your info and reach out when new opportunities become available. There are seven question you record your answers then submit. Hey all!in this short video I breakdown the main key differences of a Lead Agent vs. an Associate Agent at Redfin.Hope this answers some of your questions! See pay for your area. Find the questions online before you do it and make some notes. Today's top 41,000+ Real Estate Agent jobs in United States. Is Redfin legit for NYC apartment rentals? See pay for your area. To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening of all Associate Agent independent contractors. Redfin Hiring Process. This includes identifying Applicants, scheduling . All rights reserved. It is very feast and famine during the year. They can earn $100K after their first year and get the tools and training to become top producers. We believe real estate can be betterfor customers, for agents, for everyone. . This is a great role for newly licensed real estate agents or agents looking Liked by Matt Leen READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. We also offer full-time agent roles with benefits, a salary, and all expenses paid. The process took 4 weeks. Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions. Name one think you like about Redfin's products and services. Can anyone tell me the value a real estate agent provides in a house searchother than making appointments and doing paper work? Do we have a bad agent or are we expecting too much? Submit your application now to be considered for future real estate agent opportunities. It's a contract position so they aren't picky. Take the first step toward starting as an Associate Agent contractor with Redfin. For Sale: 4 Poppy Trl, Rolling Hills, CA 90274 $5,395,000 MLS# PV22007296 Take a deep breath as you head off the beaten path to coast up your own private meandering road to an oasis behind th. Submit your application now to be considered for future real estate agent opportunities. If we don't, we'll keep your info and reach out when new opportunities become available. As an independent contractor, you'll earn a flat-rate payment per field event. You don't know the questions beforehand, but you do get time to think about the answers before you start the video. In the winter especially during the holidays, be prepared to take a serious pay cut. All rights reserved. To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening of all Associate Agent independent contractors. Application processSubmit a quick application here http://redfin.force.com/application/apply?posID=a0h38000005dLS7&userid=R4303 and we'll invite you to interview via video if we have an opening in your area. By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Our agent hasnt provided any value. All screening is conducted consistent with applicable law, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories. . As a full-service brokerage and #1 nationwide brokerage site in the US, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. Find out more. If we don't, we'll keep your info and reach out when new opportunities become available. Fill out our quick application, and we'll contact you about next steps and availability in your area. Are you a new real estate agent looking to grow your skills, or an experienced agent wanting more flexibility? The process was quick and easy. Redfins commitment to a diverse workforce. To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening for this role. They both looked angry and annoyed the whole interview for some reason almost giving me a dirty look. for use of our website. Be the first to find this interview helpful. Whenever customers need service: days, nights, weekends. Can anyone tell me the value a real estate agent provides in a house searchother than making appointments and doing paper work? The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Host home tours, open houses, inspections. From March 2019 to March 2021, I was a Redfin associate agent. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Realtor association dues: $200$800 annually, Lockbox key (for accessing homes): Varies, Your license can be a springboard for a career in real estate beyond the. All rights reserved. and both meet and comply with their provisions. Answer a few quick questions to apply. With RedFin we already know the houses that are available. Pass the state and national exams to get your license. ** You'll also need reliable transportation and a smartphone. Redfin Associate Agent Position. Most of the action is evenings and weekends. when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. After applying for the position a recruiter told me that there is not any roles at the current moment for TCs but that he can connect me to . . I interviewed at Redfin in Sept 2022. . Realtor association dues: $200-$800 annually. and Redfin encourages applications . Copyright: 2023 Redfin. airbnb with pool in detroit, michigan; firefly axolotl for sale twitter; super bowl 2022 halftime show memes instagram; what happened to suzanne pleshette voice youtube As a full-service brokerage and #1 nationwide brokerage site in the US, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. Respond to customers within five minutes of getting a service . RAAP, Denver, CO. 40 Hours of Training. It asked questions and have you and allotted amount of time to answer. They way they describe their culture on their website as fun, nice, etc.. seems very hard to imagine from my experience. Complete control of your own calendar / hours. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL, I applied online. Your pay per tour varies based on your location, the number of homes, and day of the week. Answer a few quick questions about your customer service experience and interest in real estate. If they have an opening, you'll likely be hired. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. That said, if there's nothing open, there's not much you can do. It's a contract position so they aren't picky. Easy. With RedFin we already know the houses that are available. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT.