Occupancy beginning Spring 2023 for Phase 1. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Condo/Townhouse Sold on 04/29/2022. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Sold - Oct 3, 2022. Connecticut Real Estate 78 Results Southington, CT Real Estate & Homes For Sale Add Location Hide Map Order By Just Listed 1/40 292 Meriden Ave Southington, CT 06489 $289,900 Single Family Active MLS # 170552814 Updated 3 hours ago 3 Beds 2 Total Baths 1,256 Sq. 2023 Coldwell Banker. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Sort: Recently Sold. Southington (586 recently sold) South Coventry (35 recently sold) Saybrook Manor (23 recently sold) Simsbury Center (123 recently sold) Suffield Depot 163 Mckenzie Dr, Southington, CT 06489 - $32/sq ft smaller lot SOLD MAY 20, 2022 $461,900 E Last Sold Price 4 Beds 2.5 Baths 2,156 Sq. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Southington recently sold homes. Advertisement. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Location Home Features: Gourmet Kitchens Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. 431 Lakeview Dr #431, Southington, CT 06489. Contact Agent. Southington. $160,000. Recently Sold Homes in Southington CT - 2671 Transactions | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures $0+ $100,000+ $200,000+ $300,000+ $500,000+ $600,000+ $700,000+ $800,000+ $900,000+ Bedrooms Bathrooms Done Houses Townhomes Multi-family Condos/Co-ops Lots/Land Apartments Manufactured Done Want to learn more about 39 John Street? Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. Get help from a real estate professional. New homes are getting added all the time. You are about to start a new search for . Estately is the most comprehensive source for CT real estate, recently sold homes, new homes, foreclosures, school information, and much more. Connecticut Rentals 17 Results Southington, CT Homes & Apartments For Rent Add Location Hide Map Order By 1/15 54 Tridell Dr #24 Southington, CT 06479 $2,300 Townhouse Active MLS # 170550215 Updated 11 days ago 3 Beds 3 Total Baths 1,367 Sq. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes . Save your search and be the first to know. Learn more! Ft. 54 Rustic Oak Dr, Southington, CT 06489 - $22/sq ft smaller lot 7 years newer SOLD NOV 17, 2022 $415,000 F Sold Price 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,820 Sq. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes. real estate for sale Blog Real Estate Guides Finance Newsroom Market Trends . The email or password you entered is incorrect. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Ask an agent about this home . . 2 Lacourse Pond Ests #LOT 2, Southington, CT 06479 . They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This home has been well maintained and the roof is only 2 years old! Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. Listed by Century 21 AllPoints Realty Sold by CT Home Pro, LLC. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes . Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Lot 17 Fox Run Dr, Williamsburg, IA 52361, 92 Willow Creek Ln, Southington, CT 06489. For Sale. Home details and zoning from local records. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. ft unit include gorgeous hardwood floors, natural lightening and convenient commuter access. This browser is no longer supported. Houses for Rent. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. Homes similar to 51 Lincoln Dr are listed between $35K to $550K at an average of $200 per square foot. Resources. Connecticut Real Estate. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. 19 S Woods Dr, Southington, CT 06489 Recently Sold Home in Southington: Come see this delightful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit located within the quiet Winterberry Woods complex. 1 - 50 of 293 Homes Condo/Townhouse Sold on 04/29/2022. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Bucks Hill Homes for Sale $229,900; . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Sort: Southington. Explore the homes with Fenced Yard that are currently for sale in Salisbury, CT, where the average value of homes with Fenced Yard is $1,185,000. 39 Photos. All Rights Reserved. 4 Beds. This browser is no longer supported. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 39 John Street, Southington, CT 06489 (MLS# 170553249) is a Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Check Mortgage Rates. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Get help from a real estate professional. For Sale. 26- of 116 . The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. 2,445 Sq. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 39 John Street is currently listed for $145,000 and was received on March 01, 2023. Find out what homes are worth in Southington, CT. 2.5 Baths. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Contact Agent. Brokerage. New York - Westchester County. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. The kitchen features a butcher block island and tons of storage! IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Southington recently sold homes. How competitive is the market for this home? The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Post A Rental Listing. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Welcome home to 39 John St! The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Recently Sold Homes Southington. Explore the homes with Wooded Land that are currently for sale in Stratford, CT, where the average value of homes with Wooded Land is $359,450. RealtyTrac. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Recently Sold. 39 John Street, Southington, CT 06489 (MLS# 170553249) is a Duplex property with 2 bedrooms and . Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Comment *Hi, Southington, CT 06489. Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. $235,000 2 Bd 2 Ba 1,188 Sqft $198/Sqft. New Homes. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Southington, CT, Location of interest We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 87 Pine Dr is a home located in Hartford County with nearby schools including Urbin T. Kelley School, John F. Kennedy Middle School, and Southington High School. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath and plenty of closet space! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. 412 Lakeview Dr #412, Southington, CT 06489. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. $264,900 2 Bd 2 Ba 1,439 Sqft $184/Sqft. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You can browse all Southington real estate or Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. $575,000 Last Sold Price. Duplex Show me my credit score & report. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Mortgage. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. 51- of 116 . Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes . I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 253 West St . for 51 Lincoln Dr, Listed as Coming Soon on February 26, 2023, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 51 Lincoln Dr. Popular points of interest near 51 Lincoln Dr include Plan B Southington, Witchdoctor Brewing Company, and Crystal Bees. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. There were 14005 properties sold in the state of Connecticut. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Nearby food & drink options include Plan B Southington, Witchdoctor Brewing Company, and Crystal Bees. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Homes Recently Sold In Southington And Nearby - Southington, CT - See who recently bought what homes for what prices in Hartford and Tolland counties. Learn more. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Learn more. For Sale. Southington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Southington Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Currently, the median estimated value of a home in Southington, CT is 318,600.00. 25 Photos. Viewing all recently sold homes in Southington, CTcan improve your understanding of the market you're looking at purchasing a new home in, and can ensure that you get a great deal on your next investment property. 101- of 116 . Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Recently Sold Homes in Southington CT - 2,786 Transactions | Zillow Save search Southington CT Recently Sold Homes 2,786 results Sort by: Homes for You 82 Sunnyridge Dr, Plantsville, CT 06479 $136,500 2 bds 1 ba 672 sqft - Sold Sold 11/19/2021 485 Mill St, Southington, CT 06489 CENTURY 21 ALLPOINTS REALTY $315,000 3 bds 3 ba 1,417 sqft - Sold By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Southington Homes for Sale . Why rent when you can own?! You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes that sold in popular zip codes like 06489, 06010, or neighboring cities, such as Bristol, Waterbury, Meriden, Cheshire, New Britain. Find recently sold homes and real estate in Southington, CT. View property photos, loan details, nearby schools and home prices. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Southington, CT are Bucks Hill, East End, Alexander Avenue, East Mountian, Mill Plain. View our Southington real estate offices and let us help you find recent sales you're looking for. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. SOLD FEB 9, 2023. Southington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Southington Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Connecticut The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. . Features of this 1508 sq. Homes Recently Sold In Southington, Region | Southington, CT Patch Real Estate Homes Recently Sold In Southington, Region Check out the latest real estate transactions in Hartford and. SOLD FEB 16, 2023 $180,000 2bd Southington, CT Recently Sold Homes. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. You may be interested in single family homes, condos, townhomes, farms, land, mobile homes, or new construction homes for sale. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Collapse Recently Viewed Properties. You can also find 55+ community and price reduced homes for sale with open houses or virtual tours. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Open Houses. Save your search and be the first to know. Southington Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Southington Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. There were 103 properties sold in Southington, CT. Save your search and be the first to know. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Ft. 1 Car Garage Listed by Century 21 AllPoints Realty Hide Contact Share Map Learn more. There may be down payment programs available for this home. Used under license. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Mortgage Overview. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Listed by Realty 3 CT Sold by Tier 1 Real Estate $ Sold. Outside you will find the fully fenced in level yard and an oversided one car garage! New homes are getting added all the time. Total Beds. Hide; Contact; Share; Map 861 S Main St #30, Southington, CT 06479 View this property at 861 S .