Mystic Rabbitry Pine River, Wisconsin Theyre plucked and sheared often. Woodville, Wisconsin Ever since I was little I've dream't of owning a farm and raising animals. Raising showing and selling Silver Foxes near the Wausau area Royallions Rabbitry EmeraId City Pet Rescue is a 100% non-profit organization. (715)382-4288, Ben Crum I have raised several breeds for many years. 3-B Rabbitry in White Lake. thehoneybunnytree@email.com, Brittany Culp We have been Breeding On and Off over the Last 3 years.. We breed as a hobby and for the love of the breeds so we keep our rabbitry small (less then 10 adults at a time. Right now we are trying to down size so we have Adults for sale. Californian, Silver Martens and Mini Rex I wanted to tell you our story about why we started Gracies Dreaming Bunnies. I enjoy all aspects of breeding, raising, and selling my critters. Hazel Green, Wisconsin Sheboygan, Wisconsin We are raising rabbits that meet the SOP standards for ARBA and are registered with them. We have won at local fairs numerous times for all of our breeds we raise. Flemish Giants The breed originated in France in 1919. A small business being started by me in high school as part of an FFA project to receive my proficiency in rabbit production Mini Rex, Champagne DArgent Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin We are a 4-H family in Wisconsin that specializes in loveable, quality Holland Lops. longdos@hotmail.com, Casey Bodenheimer Marshfield, WI My brother mind you was double my size, hit my back with his head. residence ..We also have horses(various breeds,mini ponies,Boer & Fainting goat crosses,Banti chickens- Japanese (blks)and assorted color Rosecombs , eggs for sale & Geese. Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs At this time, we do NOT offer dressed meat sales. Monroe, Wisconsin Visit our Facebook Page for pictures and updates. However, we might soon raise otters, blacks, chocolates, lilacs, and torts. Brenda Reilly is a Vice President at Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association based in Orland Park, Illinois. 715-896-9635, Kalyn Smith Flemish Giants New Zealand White/ Red, California We take pride in raising our rabbits in a country setting with plenty of sunshine and fresh air! Gillett, Wisconsin Denmark, Wisconsin All rabbits will be sold as live animals, tattooed and pedigreed. Lonesome Pine Farms Rabbitry Backporch Rabbitry lizreeb@yahoo.com Raise, Sell and showing Silver Foxes. Paul Basset Hound Club and the Rochester MN. We are a small rabbitry in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin. My daugter, Rochelle soon took on the responsibility of her new pets. Adrianna.Schultz@gmail.com Also raising Harlequins, both Japanese (orange) and Magpies (white) in all 4 color varieties(black, blue, chocolate, and lilac). Please note the following: The ARBA is not responsible for the content of any link, however; inappropriate links will be removed. Call 208-407-9448 or 208-249-1752. A very small rabbitry, silver fox rabbits, pedigreed. (715)415-5960, Estrella Mendoza Our animals are healthy, solid producers with an excellent track record for large litters. pccamo@outlook.com Our rabbits are worked with every day and receive lots of loving care since birth. Small rabbit breeder breeding continental German giant rabbits imported from the UK. 715-899-0800, Jaime Sanford redding@pressenter.com, Emily Baeseman Shore Thing Rabbitry I am reasonably priced. In April or May of 2014, if all goes well, I plan on starting breeding Flemish Giants as well but not sure what colors I will specialize in. They are great for pets but almost all are pedigreed and show quality also. I renamed it Gracies Dreaming Bunnies because Gracie inspires me even more and reminds me how strong the relationship can be between an animal and human. We focus on producing quality rabbits for pets and show. They also live in sanitary hutches custom built for our rabbits needs. D.Lee Woolees Rabbitry and Yarns also carries handspun yarns, mill spun yarns, roving and raw Angora fiber to help with any spinners, or knitters craving. RRCA Rhinelander Rabbit Club of America. Here at Pine Haven Rabbitry we currently raise rabbits for showing, pets, breeding rabbits. Pine River, Wisconsin Our rabbits are fed an 18% protein commercial pellet in addition to free-choice salt licks, seasonal vegetables and herbs from our own garden, quality hay, and apple branch sticks. any thing close to la crosse wi Several colors. They are a breed that has been accepted by the American Rabbit Breeders Association in the past few years and can now be shown in colors that have passed presentation. Salem, Wisconsin Most of the parents have been showed and did well. (608)739-2279, Marlene Dreifke We raise Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotots , Holland Lops, and Polish. Spring of 2012, JayCee was the proud recipiant of the Reserve in Show at the Fin Fur and Feather Show in Sparta WI. Merrill, Wisconsin I am an active member of the Basset Hound Club of America, The Greater Minneapolis/St. Beloit, Wisconsin These four are Lionheads, Mini Lops, Holland Hops, and Netherland Dwarf. We are a small rabbitry with very good pedigrees, good show records, and now good breeding records. We have a new and improved website. Non of my bunnies are pedegrieed.Reasons you should buy from us I breed Flemish giants and new Zealands. We sell the freshest eggs youll find from our small flock of Rhode Island Red, Buff Rock, and Barred Rock chickens. Black Rose Breeders littlepawsrabbitry@gmail.com It's also free to list your litters and puppies for sale on our site. We purchased Rex rabbits from some of the top breeders in Wisconsin. Doe has been shown at ARBA Sanctioned Rabbit shows and has recie read more, Netherland Dwarf Bunnies For Sale In Ettrick Wi. Koshkonong Silver Fox Rabbitry Our focus is breeding quality show, pet, and meat rabbits. madison.a.smith@hotmail.com Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wisconsin - Rabbit Breeders Home Category Wisconsin Wisconsin Breeds CEJE'S RABBITS English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree by Rabbit Breeders June 20, 2013 0 English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree. tillingers@maqs.net, Tania, Tanille & Nataszia (Tasha) (920)636-0392, Ally Netz New Zealand & Californians for sale-All colors of New Zealands and Californians available immediately. Tri-Poli Rabbitry is owned and operated by Jill Schmitt, with the help of her family, in the beautiful kettle moraine area of southeastern Wisconsin. We are a small rabbitry located 15 miles south east of Green Bay, Wisconsin. PKSS Rabbitry. My name is Kate M and Cute & Cuddly Rabbitry is a very small home based rabbitry specializing in gentle, show able Holland Lops and Netherland Drawfs. Buddyrabbitry Very socialized. We sell the rabbits that we win with. (608)386-0229, Bernadette Betchkal reedsville7@msn.com, Jessica Parsons I raise Netherland Dwarfs exclusively for show quality & pet personality near Green Bay, WI. Beloit, WI HareFair (414)426-8167, Melissa Takacs I know serious rabbit breeders who've bought champion rabbits costing as much as $450, only to turn around and shortly after cull and eat them. Dubbed the "King of Rabbits", they are a type of rabbit that comes in many different colors like black, brown, blue, and white. Locate rabbits for sale in Appleton, Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and many other cities across the state of Wisconsin using our classifieds. Our rabbits are well socialized, raised in a home environment, and groomed 3x a week while in our care. Seller Name: Cyndy Hertzfeldt Location: Hixton, WI Rabbit Breed(s): Californians, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotots We have read more, English Angora Rabbits with Full Pedigree. Jersey Wooly and Mini Rex bakerfamilyrabbitry@gmail.com, BritnyLe Gosz The official page for the NYRCBA for announcements, show catalogs, and cancellations. Hands Rabbitry Colfax, Wisconsin I do raise my lionhead and Netherland dwarfs for show quality and pets but they are more of a hobby with only about 15 holes. -Pearl and Edith- Thanks for looking!!!! Holland lops Janesville, WI Lion Head, Flemish Giant, Dutch Cedar Lake Doodles Wisconsin Based in Southeast Wisconsin, Cedar Lake Doodles breeds a variety of English Goldendoodles. We have only a few acres in Northeast Wisconsin and I have reasonable prices for great quality rabbits. Also stud service of many multiple leg grand champion bucks. We are two college students breeding rabbits to help fund our college experiences! Mystic Rabbitry Please know: there ARE rabbit breeders near you. marissabrown222@yahoo.com, Katie M You might be in luck because at my rabbitry we breed nice Wisconsin Dwarf Hotot Bunnies. Love to hear about other rabbit lovers experiences. I have had mini lops, english lops, mini rex, rex, and Polish just to name a few. cjmeyer14@gmail.com, Elvira Garcia Reedsville, Wisconsin Located in Southwest Wisconsin. FiddleFart Critter Ranch danielleryan62@gmail.com, Crystal Marohl We are a family rabbitry located in Gibbon, Minnesota - raising Holland Lop, American Fuzzy Lop, Mini Rex, and Netherland Dwarf rabbits. 7158965471, Harry Kimball Clear Lake, Wisconsin We are a small rabbitry in southern WI. Pets and Animals South Milwaukee. English Angora Rabbits for Sale. Waupaca County 4H Small Animal Swap. We have a family-run farm, where we raise rabbits for show and sale. We dont always have litters, but check in anytime and see when we will have a scheduled litter, let us know what you are looking for and we can ad you to the list to contact, when we have it available. Offering our bunnies for breeding stock, show prospects, or a nutritional meat source. used gooseneck trailers for sale in wisconsin Castor Male Rex Rabbit - not fixed - pickup in Grand Marsh Wisconsin $35 (mad > Grand Marsh . Ashland, Wisconsin My name is Kjiersten and I am the founder of Pine Haven Acres Rabbitry. We also provide our customers will addition rabbit information such as general care. Silver Fox Very low prices and perfect looking healthy rabbits that are hand tamed by children in the home. 48. Kimball Rabbitry Or, to see a list of ALL the New Zealand Rabbit breeders in the US: Click Here! Open Rabbit exhibitors must be at least five years of age as of January 1st of the current year to show their animal (s) in the show ring. They weigh 2-4 lbs at adult weight and are SMALLER than the mini-lops Great with children and easy to care for. (218)206-3463, Laura Diamond Lots of different breeds, large to small. Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 2 Carrot Gems I live in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and I also show in FFA/4-H. All my rabbits have pedigrees and have been handle since birth. luckycharmsrabbitry@gmail.com Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. mark@donnellyfarm.com T, Denmark, Wisconsin, 54208, Gary Falk We are a small family rabbitry that started out as a 4H project with our oldest daughter. Roocakes Rabbitry We are a family rabbitry in central Wisconsin that, like many, got our start in rabbits with the intent of them being just 4-H project animals. Tams Happy Hutches We are Youth breeders who have been raising quality rabbits since 2011. My family has bred bunnies and the past and I wanted to take on the business, so I do have experience. Mini Rex mer.4life@gmail.com Rabbits for Sale in Wisconsin. West Central WI Pigeon and Poultry Club Spring Swap. (262)627-9265, Walt Oberbroeckling Here at CG Rabbitry we raise and show the mini rex rabbit. If you are interested in one of our rabbits or have a special request feel free to contact us. thehumblehomesteadllc@gmail.com Raising and Breeding rabbits for Show, pet and meat. Janesville, WI Cambridge, Wisconsin T & K Rabbitry has been breeding since 1973. I will post what I have for breeders and what kits I will have for sale on my Facebook page (Jodys Quality Critters) and my up and coming website www.jodysqualitycritters.com. They have fluffy coats and distinctive markings which make them an attractive pet for many people. This list is part of our state rabbit breeders index. 608-718-6273, Liana Bush Giant Angoras, German Angoras, German/Giant Hybrids, English Angoras, Satin Angoras I also build custom outdoor pens and runs for the rabbits to get fresh air and exercise. anything with a lot of color. Rolling Ribbon Rabbitry Blue ribbon bunnies is operated by me and my best friend Kat , we are both 15 and very mature about business. We raise and show only Netherland dwarf rabbits and usually have both pet and show quality rabbits available. Thank you We started out with 3 mutt rabbits that have been our pets for years (Fluffy, Countess, and Thumper). Fox Pen Farms She kept kissing my face every time I fell down. Member of ARBA. km927@frontier.com, Santanna and Shelly Longdo What is a Continental Giant Rabbit Price. One trio of Californian , Two New Zealand bucks one doe and growing to 2 New Zealand trios by spring 2021. Fredonia, Wisconsin MAHANAIM Gods Country Four-month-old Dwarf Hotot bunnies looking for a good home. Beverans, Netherland Dwarf, Mini Rex, Polish, Holland Lop, Flemish Giant, Dutch I am raising my first litter of black silver foxes. We also provide our customers will addition rabbit information such as general care. Non pedigreed bunnies $50.00 Shelly shows in Open ARBA shows. We mainly raise Silver Fox, but also have Harlequin. Full health guarantees and pedigrees on all. Lion heads, hollands, Lion Lops, English Lop Twin Lakes , Wisconsin CB Rabbitry We are located in west-central WI. I also have a few Harlequins, and Holland Lops. Schneiders Little Lions in Fond du Lac. Check our website for these updates. silverfoxjackalopes@yahoo.com, Megan Leitner I like to help out 4-Hers , kids and anyone who has a real interest in having rabbits. We always have show quality rabbits for sale and sometimes we have pet quality. Lucky Feet Rabbitry in Twin Lakes. We attend fairs and ARBA shows. De Pere Small Animal Swap Meet. i would like two Mini Rex rabbits one a doe and one buck from different litters and or two Californians one a doe and one a buck also from different litter so that i can breed them and show them. ash_2809@yahoo.com Black River Rabbit Hutch The Secret Garden Rabbitry Thank you! The rabbits we breed are also our pets. Holland Lops, Mini Rex Dwarf Hotots, and hopefully to come Holland lops Only breed when we have an order for bunnies. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin on a seven acre farm. Baby Rabbits for Sale - Holland-Lop. Princeton, Wisconsin Sunset Rabbitry We can guarantee that every rabbit we sell will be healthy and at an appropriate age. Janesville, Wisconsin Find Rabbits for Sale in Milwaukee on Oodle Classifieds. Jersey Wooly, American Fuzzy Lop haleyj70@yahoo.com brownie1963@wi.rr.com They are all indoor rabbits, but they enjoy playing outside in a secure, enclosed area. We are about a 150 hole rabbitry with the main focus being are meat rabbits. September 10, 2022. We are a small, family run, rabbitry on the beautiful lakeshore area of NE Wisconsin. I finally started walking fine a year later. Black River Falls, WI We are a small Rabbitry located in Blanchardville, WI. 2- they have unlimited food and arent over weight we give them fresh vegetables every day Ettrick, Wisconsin We supply full detailed pedigree/papers and all our bunnies are litter trained. WISCONSIN STATE RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED SHOW Melody Stremkowski, Secretary, 5568 County Road EE . I have had rabbits since the mid 1980s as pets and 4h projects. I rescued my Border Collie and she started urging me to get on my feet again. Holland Lop and Netherland Dwarf Small rabbitry in the heart of Wisconsin specializing in show quality Mini. We give personal attention to our rabbits and our customers. Netherland Dwarf Rabbits for Sale in Ettrick, WI Blue ribbon bunnies is operated by me ( McKenzie ) , Im 15 and very mature about business. It is a registered rabbitry through ARBA. 5- they arent living on wire cages . Davis Rabbitry Breeds: New Zealand breed and California cross rabbits. By the time we left the fair that summer (2008) we had decided to . Pine Acres Rabbitry AHRC American Harlequin Rabbit Club . Eau Claire, Wisconsin Holland Lop Rabbit breeders.Raise lots of rabbits, from pets to show and meat quality stock. We breed show quality French Angora rabbits, and are dedicated to quality, producing only a few litters a year. I am small rabbitry. Family rabbitry breeding quality Himalayans, Polish, and Havanas. R&K Rabbits My Rabbitry is registered with the ARBA. We are dedicated to breeding quality rabbits that meet there SOP and are competitive on the show table. walt.oberbroecklin@hotmail.com 6518956301, Becca I encourage first time bunny lovers as well as providing quality stock for show or meat. . We breed for show, pet and meat. bekahsbunnies@yahoo.com Champagne DArgent is standard In the Mini Rex I focus on the Tri color, but I also have a few: Tortoise, REW, Castor, and Red. My name is Felicia and the name of my rabbitry is Gracies Dreaming Bunnies. English Angora We are a small rabbitry in central Wisconsin. Share the love of Rabbits! rideabuck@hotmail.com, Pearl and Edith Loging lastudey@yahoo.com Crum farms Bunny Express Rabbitry is home to four breeds of rabbit. laura.tilly@live.com, Danielle Ryan We are members of 4-H as well as ARBA and WSRBA. In the Holland Lops, I get: Tortoise, Black, Tri, Sable Point, REW, and Pearl. Juneay, Wisconsin De Pere, WI New Zealand, New Zealand Black Amherst, Wisconsin We can guarantee that every rabbit we sell will be healthy and at an appropriate age. To get your new rabbit set up complete with food, rabbit enclosure and necessary supplies you can expect to pay around $300 to $400 on top of your initial rabbit purchase. katie@birchhousefarm.com, Julienne Melinda Patane Bond Because I have such a small rabbitry each rabbit gets the most attention everyday. Have Netherland Dwarf rabbits and Bunnies for sale with pedigrees. Neffs Bunny Train Rabbitry I mostly breed Havanas, Mini Lops and Flemish Giants but also do breed Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Californians, New Zealands, Mini Rex, Harlequins, and Lionlops (I think thats it!). Hoppin Nuggets Rabbitry some breeders put them in wire cages Wich is bad for there feet De Pere, Wisconsin Wittenberg, WI We raise and breed rabbits for shows and pets. Hollands, just depends. The varieties are Black, Red and White. Waterford, Wisconsin ARBA member! Home of the 2012 ARBA National Convention Best Jr Blue Buck Flemish Giant and Columbia County Fair Res. Sunset Rabbitry in Clintonville. 6087282352, Susan Dixie Hughes Weight should not exceed 3 lb 12 oz. I have show stock, breeding stock, and pets available year round, or I can put you in touch with someone else who may have what youre looking for. Endeavor, Wisconsin mahanaim77@tds.net I raise pedigree Polish and Netherland Dwarf Rabbits. cclapp3087@gmx.com All rabbits are pedigreed. Mittnacht Rabbitry We will try to show each baby before they are placed into a new home. Right now, I am focusing on mini rexes and the many variations: broken white/ browns, broken white/opals, and broken white/ blacks. Our rabbitry is located in the Southeast part of Wisconsin, We have been raising show and fiber wool rabbits for 14 years. (make sense? We feed the best bunny food available with 17% protein. Little Paws Rabbitry We also believe in the power of learning and independence and hope to help you on your journey towards self-sufficiency with raising meat rabbits! The Rabbidashery redneckrabbitry@gmail.com We are a mother daughter rabbitry, we work hard to preduce heathy show qulity animals. sandyfoxrabbitry@gmail.com, Ted and Angela Dietz chickybunnyfoofoo@yahoo.com, Loriette Westfall I started raising the Silver Fox because they have great personalities, are friendly and have unique fur. Silver Fox We started in 2004 when my daughter was in 4H and our rabbitry grew from one to several over the past 10 years. tiny paw prints starckrabbits@yahoo.com, Mark Donnelly Cadott, WI Rex Male We are a small rabbitry located in SW Wisconsin and specialize in quality, not quantity. Stratford, Wisconsin 316 Racine St. Janesville, Wisconsin, 53545, Tyler Crowe Spring Valley , Wisconsin To the right is Aspenleaf Forget Me Not who has recently been added to Bunny Express Rabbitry. bigdogsme12@gmail.com Thank you. My granddaughter and I run D & L Rabbitry. Rhinelander, Wisconsin View Website New Tab. tiahankins@gmail.com katalinia666@gmail.com Lake Geneva, Wisconsin We are a small scale rabbitry focusing on raising quality meat stock as well as the beautiful Mini Rex in several different colors. Rabbits can also be reserved with a deposit. Nicole Weisensel They have great personalities and are very lovable. (920)484-8202, Abigail Haese We are a smaller rabbitry in North West Wisconsin, currently caring for 16 holes. Netherland Dwarf We first started with rabbits back in 2004 with 3 rabbits that we got from a Rabbit rescue for our kids. Rabbitville RAbbitry We raise Mini Rex & Netherlands in a variety of colors, Dwarf Hotots are mainly black banded, but we have 1 chocolate & are working on creating more. Madison, Wisconsin (715)820-6183, Alexis Dreger BlackRoseBreeders@comcast.net, Christine Mittnacht When contacting me ask for Sharon..by phone is best. ABC Rabbitry 30 years+ experience of raising quality New Zealand and Satin rabbits. We have a small rabbitry NE of Green Bay, WI. garyjf1963@gmail.com, Angel Schwechler Clover Rabbitry Youth Benefit Show - 1/22/2023 - Wisconsin Polish Rabbit Club - 1/28/2023 February 2023 - Lakeland Rabbit Breeders Association - 2/12/2023 March 2023 - Badger Rabbit Breeders Association - 3/11/2023 - Blackhawk Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club - 3/12/2023 - Midwest Holland Lop Club - 3/12/2023 Casco, WI The 2021 ARBA National Convention will be held in Louisville, KY on October 23-27, 2021. tinalpn2006@yahoo.com Broken colored baby bunnies are $95.00. 715-218-5338, Wayne Lezama Gilman, Wisconsin Purple Clover Rabbitry We only breed in the spring and summer. (920)889-3051, Aleksandra Krstic Blanchardville, WI Rascally Rabbits Rabbitry We do no support the killing of these animals. Holland Lop After that I kept expanding and now have too many rabbits to count. T & K Rabbitry is a small rabbitry in Maryland specializing in breeding adorable New Zealand ( Reds & Whites ), Flemish Giants Fawns, Dwarf Hotots, and Mini Rexes. noway12-23@myway.com, Eau Claire, Wisconsin I am hoping to expand into Mini-rex. BNB Rabbitry For further information please contact myself or husband. Rabbit Run Bassets - Nancy Klenke. We have pure-bread rex kits, netherland dwarfs, and holland lops. New Zealand & Californians 262-676-9894, Katie Birkhauser burni.romo@gmail.com Hixton, Wisconsin We are a small rabbitry located in central WI, focusing on raising quality Jersey Woolies and Mini Lops. Forest Side Rabbitry Feel free to call me Monday through Friday 9am to 8pm and Sundays 9-8. As our primary purpose is our line of Silver Fox rabbits, please do not be surprised if goats are not available, especially at certain times of the year. We now raise Himalayans. purplecloverpets@gmail.com, Camarato Family Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Tans, Champagne DArgent, Crme DArgent I only have 3 rabbits that consist of a doe and 2 bucks. I am currently in college and will be moving down to AR to be with my fiance in January. walkernat@frontier.com Satin Angoras, French Angoras Hi, 1-they are treated right they arent abused we have big outdoor homes for them and we dont grab them from the ears like some people do lovesmysophie@yahoo.com, Jim Haley jandsmom04@hotmail.com, Tim Green Polish and New Zealand/Californian I just started raising Harlequins in 2011. We have rabbits for show, breeding stock, meat, and pets. Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Family raised Lion Heads, Dutch and Flemish Giants. My name is Jody and I am not working right now due to some medical issues and am new to rabbit breeding and spend all my time learning new and exciting things about the rabbit business. lockhartmindy1986@gmail.com, Lisa Harding Black River Falls , Wisconsin Rusty B Rabbitry Blooming Rabbitr has been breeding Flemish Giants for over 16 years. Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association (WSRBA) and its rules apply. Californians, Netherland Dwarfs and Dwarf Hotots Bunnies and Blooms Please contact me if you have any questions. South Milwaukee, Wisconsin nicefeetpics15@gmail.com We love helping out youth and 4H members interested in our breeds, and do offer discounts to them. picsonyou@gmail.com, Laura and Jake Hoffman 7-they get gromed and sprayed with flea and tick spray since they live outside and so they dont get fleas and ticks. We are a small rabbitry located in northern Wisconsin. Wisconsin: Sheri French Creek Valley Rabbitry 2476 10th Ave., Baldwin 54002 New Zealand, English Angora, American Fuzzy Lop, Mini-lop, Holland Lop.