Otherwise, we will bear these burdens alone. I pray that she would be transformed by the renewing of her mind. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. We are thankful that we are together as a family, but sometimes we don't always get along as we know we should. I will hold you in the palm of my hand and never let go. We know that You are in control and we trust that You will work all things out for good. Please, Lord, bless my siblings and me with better jobs so we can dispense our responsibilities effectively. 7. In Jesus Name, Amen! Help us remember that we can always rely on You during these difficult times. Sending love and strength to you from my heart. Above all, renew our strengths like the eagle and comfort our weary hearts. Wrap your arms around us and fill us with your love. You provided the perfect example of strength in the midst of extreme adversity. Here are some key Bible Verses on how we can pray for our family during difficult times: When your family is in the middle of a storm, the best place to turn to is the Bible! Bless us with strength that will meet all of our needs. It is often difficult to know what to say or pray when a family member is going through a tough time. We don't know what each of our lives holds in store, but you do. Making short prayers for each member is a sure way of asking God to control what is happening. We pray for protection from job loss and sickness. Help us to always show gratitude for all the things you have already done and for those things we believe you will do. In Jesus Name, Amen. Psalm 28:7 (NIV) The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Here are Examples of Prayer for my family in difficult times: 1) Dear Lord, I lift up my family to you in this time of difficulty. Help us to grow in our love for each other and to honor You with our words and actions. You dont have to feel like a failure anymore. Give our family your strength to come together as a family should. Remember that Gods love is infinite and His mercy knows no bounds; it is there for you always. Lastly, let your blessings be evident in our health, and may our strength be renewed daily. Please provide our loved one with the strength they need to recover quickly. You are my helper and protector in times of trouble; you will hold me up when I stumble so that I dont fall. Our marriage is going through a tough time and we need Your wisdom and guidance. I ask that You would reveal Yourself to her in a powerful way. Mark 3:25 (NIV) If a kingdom is divided against itself. You are the Great Physician and we are putting our trust in You. We hope youll find some inspiration here as wellwe love hearing from readers about their own prayers and experiences with prayer. We live in a broken world and we are constantly bombarded by evil. Help us to lean on each other for support and to remember that You are always with us. Help us to trust in You and to know that You are in control. Amen." - "Dear God, please bless my family and protect them from evil. Give us wisdom to make the best choices for our family. Put peace in my heart that any situation will be just fine, Lord. I pray for my spouse andmy children. Help him come to know You as his personal Lord and Savior. You can use these short prayers for strength in your family. If there is anything I can do to help you with your recovery, please let me know. Through them, you gave me life, and because of them, I am who I am today. I pray that her life would reflect Your glory and that she would be a light for Christ in our home and in the world. Help us to be understanding and loving as we try to support our child through this difficult time. Heavenly Father, I pray for my husband today. If we are to follow You, we must pick up our cross and carry it. We hope that you will share them with others as a way to bring light into their lives, too. Our family is spiritually sick and we are feeling so helpless. I pray for every member of my family. Example 1: Prayer for patience: "Dear God, please help me to be patient with my partner. Praying for good health, warm hugs, sweet memories, and happy times this Thanksgiving. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Bless that his/her life will reflect Your glory and that he/she would be a light for Christ in our home and in the world. Bless each member of my family with strength. Thank You, Lord, for always being there for us. I come before you on behalf of my family. You are in our hearts, too! May God shower you with His love, grace, mercy, and peace. Feel free to use one or two photos provided that a link back to my original post is included. Our family needs strength and support to make it through each day. May the joy of the Lord be my strength even in hopeless situations. We pray that you will protect us and guide our steps each and every day. (guidelines), Anyang Nyongo Suspends Boda Boda Operations in Kisumus Affluent Milimani Area, Meta slashes prices for Quest headsets to boost VR use. You lived a life that is the perfect example for all of us. You can stop worrying about your past mistakes because Jesus already paid for them through his death on the cross. - Lord, I thank You for my family. There is power in praying for your family in difficult times! Lord, our family unit is struggling to bond and our daily relationships are suffering. Great Physician, we come before you with heavy burdens. Amen. Fill us with Your Spirit. Psalm 9:14-15 (NIV) The Lord says, I will rescue those who love me. There are so many needs that each of us have. Thank You for being our Rock and our Fortress during this time. In Jesus Name, Amen! Dear Prince of Peace, I ask that you come into my family and spread your peaceful presence in our midst. I ask that You would grant us peace in our home. Amen. Please wrap Your arms around us and help us to get through this difficult time. Heavenly Father, I pray for my child today. We should never feel bad about asking for help because there is no shame in neediness if we want our lives to be better than what they are now! Even if we are miles apart, your positive energy is all around meyouve changed my life for the better in ways that cannot be expressed. Help us to be good examples for them and to always seek to honor You. ! We love You and praise Your Holy Name. Heavenly Father, I pray for my wife today. Amen. Also, teach us to forebear with one another. You may decide to pray silently or out loud. Please show her the right path to follow and help her to know what is right. Lord, be our peace. We know that You are our strong Tower and the One whom we can always run to for help. Please cover us with your feathers and keep us under the shadow of your wings. Theres no doubt that God will answer you and grant you the help you need as you pray these prayers. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. While it may seem impossible, nothing is impossible with God. Please, Lord, restore love and peace in my family and help us get along. We ask you, Lord, take this burden from us and give us a renewed sense of strength, courage, and faith in your mighty works. We will be there Phrases Instead of 'You're in my Thoughts and Prayers' for Family Members Now that weve gone through the wisdom of the Word, lets put these key Prayer Bible Verses for our family into practice. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6, Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6, And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. The Bible is clear on how we can pray for our family during times of stress and struggles. I hope this message brings hope, peace, and healing to your soul. Help us hold on to you as an anchor through this storm. Give us the wisdom to make the right choices. Heavenly Father, we come to You today asking for Your blessing and healing power. God is the Great Physician, He hears our cries and delivers us from pain. I pray for everyone in our family and extended family. Hold my hand and do not let me fall. The stress of our lives has taken its toll. and I am helped. Read Also:God Bless My Family and Friends Quotes. Heavenly Father, I pray for my family today. You know each of our individual fears and needs. I pray that we would come to know You as our personal Lord and Savior. But I know this is only a trial and will pass one day. Prayer in any relationship is important, but especially when it comes to your girlfriend. Happy Thanksgiving to the one who means so much to me. In Jesus name, Amen. Give us the strength to keep going. But my understanding is that we are to pray without ceasing and to come to the Lord with our petitions, and to me, that includes my business.. They're young and afraid and fearful of what they see happening in the world around them. You also guide me with your counsel, instructing me on the path to peace. We are grieving the loss of a loved one and we need Your comfort and peace. It may feel like theres nothing happy happening around you right now. Heavenly Father, I am so grateful for my family. Lastly, I ask that you shield and protect us from the enemys devices. Prayers can bring unity, love, health and strength to any family experiencing hardship. Honor them and satisfy them with long life and peace. The secret of those who went through difficult times and came out successfully is in the bold step they took to pray. I pray that you would be at work in my family, moving among us and creating deeper bonds between us in a way that gives you glory, honor, and praise. We know that You are the great physician and we trust in Your perfect plan. It is important for each one of us to know our purpose in life and use our talents accordingly. Thank You for being our Rock and our Fortress. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. In these trying times, my loved ones are struggling to keep everything together. Please continue to comfort us, support us, and give us the strength we need to make it through each and every day. Prayers up! Pray them alone or together with a family member whenever you need to connect withGod. We choose to believe these words. I commit myself and my family members to your hands, and I ask that you sustain us through this trying time. As you join together in family prayer and focus your hearts on the Savior, Jesus Christ, your home will be filled with the holy spirit. Lord, let your healing hand rest upon us and bring us health. In times of stress and sadness, remember that God is always there with open arms waiting to comfort you in His love. By faith, I rebuke the hands of the evil over our lives in the name of Jesus. Reminding your friend of the love and support you offer might let your friend know that you are there to help. We are also asking Him to work in our lives so that we can be the best husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters that we can be. Give us all the strength and patience we need to relate to one another and support each other. I pray that his life would reflect Your glory and that he would be a light for Christ in our home and in the world. We need your strength and power in our lives. InPsalm 32:7-8 we are reminded,You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. May God be with you always and in all ways! There is nothing more important than a smile on someones face, so hope my prayers will give your family more smiles soon! May your light guide us to become one again. You still live in me, and You know what is best. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Help us to trust in your protection and remain strong when the world is uncertain. You're awesome for doing it! Supporting and caring for our families is a major part of most of our lives.