The cost of living here is not bad. So somebody goes missing. Ain't nobody gonna hear you. That's that she's alive and being held hostage somewhere for some reason or another. Yeah, yeah. I look back and it is wrong, but it was just something that had nothing to do with Cathy Ford or anything wrong. Whilst it is no surprise that early dna test techniques in 1988 were inconclusive, testing has advanced hugely in the last 30 years. That's weird. Get her back. And I was like, now, he said, quote, Initially, I was panicked. We even went into the cemetery and looked around. Richard Benson, Lisa Dawkins', Kayla with no last name. She's had enough of this shit enough literally that cloud of dust is the last they ever see. Like how is Chambal Jason a name. That's a lot of woods. John Campa. Yeah, if he was in a city, he would be fucking dangerous, become dangerous. All this stuff. Michelle Gulik. They found no trace of Cathy's body or any evidence that proved she had ever been there. This is what he does from September 14th to September to November 27th. The West Virginia Supreme Court rejected the appeal with a 3 . View this $1800 0 bed, 0.0 bath, sqft single family home located at LOT 6 Ferrell S built in on Zillow. I don't know Paul Abduls dancing around with cartoon cats, you know where that is to say out loud and then realize that thirty two years ago. And Gore Bayani, a brother. There's so many from West Virginia. Richard Smith He was . Seventy percent are married but these are, it's only a hundred twenty four people. A blood stain on a paper towel taken from a trash bin. Other producers this week, our current Lawson, Kayla Roughan, sick snatch snack. Somebody from around there. Paul, you still miss some bitch. That's exactly right. What are you talking about? He's a county sheriff in West Virginia and Grant County. I found a point eight three acre lot. If you have a rumor, if you heard I heard two towns over guys that you went to the restaurant to tell everybody the rumor and they wrote it the fuck down loud and you know, thought about it. Services. The point was strenuously pointed out by the defense counsel as well. Yeah. OK, I just want to tell everybody out there that that it is fascinating that we have this, but this isn't everybody. April Lewis. Oh, yeah. It's all he's got. He believes that the prosecutor says that this woman later on will say she was forced to testify in. In 2001 after a review of the case by the Governor of Maryland Cecil Underwood, Paul Ferrell had his sentence commuted and was released on parole in 2004, he continues to maintain his innocence in the case. They're the best people in the world and they would never burn our Bronco. This is not a prank call. He and Cathy had reportedly been seeing each other since early fall of 1987 and Ferrell later described it as on again off again to Authorities. I've got to have twins a year out. That's insane. She said that between one and two p.m. on February 17th, banging and, quote, terrified screams came from Mr. Farrell's trailer for about a minute, followed by a gunshot. Well, their job, sort of. He watched the calamity unfold . That's another it's another Dieudonn. And Howard, we got a liquor violation shit, right? So we need to know whether anybody from Guamanians around this time, how many sets of twins either is it creepy? One hundred is normal regular here. No. The order said Farrell's convictions, quote, are not supported by the presence of the alleged victim's body, a weapon eyewitnesses or physical evidence such as fingerprints, hair or fibers. It's got apparently full of anal sex and anal stimulation. Gone to shit around here. Word gets around fast. You might, but not not not not a mainstream guy. Max Deen. Well, yeah. Then the magistrate told her assistant that the man talking on the phone outside was their new sheriff, deputy sheriff. So not good, including the trailer itself and a garage building near the trailer. William. It appears that Ms. Ford's boyfriend, Darvin Moon, is active on social media (but as per forum rules, can't share any links to that here). Paul is freed on one hundred thousand dollars bail by this guy. How often do people try to rape you in the shower in your house, Jimmy? So the prosecution needed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he used fraud to entice her near the mobile home for the purpose of gaining a concession or advantage in the form of sexual gratification. What is he doing? It's rarely a hot chick at the at the LT was a female voice. I'm looking for Kathy. You've been out here running your mouth. Yeah, that's a that's a pretty good it's pretty good. So that looks like you're trying to hide there. Great point. They're also over West Virginia State Police helicopter. He was the basketball star in high school and then he went off to the Army and he was a military police are we're lucky to have them. How the fuck do they get those little claws in there then? So March 8th, nineteen eighty eight. What if they wanted to thank you? He did say that he knew Paul for a while and said he was, quote, a heck of a nice guy. That's a blood enzyme. I don't know what to tell you. He was pitching. This week, in Gormania, West Virginia, a young woman runs out the door, after receiving a mysterious phone call, never to be seen again. Here's one of his quote, one of Ferrell's bowling buddies. COGAT Lauren Chechi and she and Peola. See Photos. You have a headache you'll never do. Right. Yeah, it's also said the witness, Tamela Kitzmiller of Mount Storm now says the prosecutors in the case intimidated her during her testimony linking Farrell to phone calls to her in 1987. Socit de mdias/d'actualits valorisant le peuple et la culture GBAN Didn't see anybody with, like, a machete running down the street, hacking at people indiscriminately. It folded and came back multiple times, so many times. Here's Paul's boss on the police force. Corey McInerney just got a Ph.D.. how to withdraw money from skrill; south dakota state football roster 2007; chicken breed identification app; slow cooker ham and potato casserole skinny recipes They don't know how much it's caught. Lots of coke and players assaulting owners over back pay and shit. That would almost be better than what he did. Anna Stockinged. When they come home, we'll tell them don't do it tomorrow. Here, let me if I miss my page, let me lick my finger, but I'll lick my finger. However, David has Paul's brother, the twin said that that he knew nothing about anything between Cathy Ford and his brother. That's our guy. But Miss Moreland was unable to get a hold of enough people. So it makes sense. We we keep the money. Austin. But why would he shoot people? It's a lot of fun. Well, if you've been to West Virginia, it doesn't seem like a real pro union kind of place, even though it was split up and not even popular votes, as Grant would give. So anyway, there you go, everybody. OK, so this is like Andy Griffith is probably like a key ring on the hanging on a nail and some guy's got a broomstick trying to knock it down and shit on the bone. And there's the car burned out seventy five yards from his house. . Her green bag, her green bank bag. Get back there slowly. Yeah, that's our job. So a meeting spot anything or there might be evidence that this is an officer said, I do think the person is familiar with the area because of the knowledge he had of the people he called. We've just searched everywhere. I just panicked. So she that's what she got in Hebron. There's no way he did do it. At least it's, quote, scream all you want. Small town murders bonus episode patriae on this week is going to be we're going to talk about Charles Manson, the Manson family and Heaven's Gate. No, he doesn't give a lot of UNFI who put her watch inside. OK, so you've heard of Panhandle's in Florida and other places. So he's got different things that he does, good grades, everything like that. Oh, boy, look at this. People in this town. Oh no. He's claiming this this is all his claim is. Paul Ferrell: Paul Ferrell lived in Gormania, West Virginia which lay just across the Potomac from Gorman. He asked her to call saying she was Cathy Ford and that she's all right because he wanted to slow down the investigation so that his telephone calls might not be discovered. She has three brothers including her twin brother. They're out. I mean it happens now you know it's got of Hurricane Katrina, but not a flood in a town from a river. He still lives in Gorman from what I understand. But that's not in these stats. This week we are going to talk about the crazy goings on of the United States Football League back in the early 80s for the crime and sports episode. You might recognize that bounder by every ball you've ever held that has his name fucking stitched on it. That's not right either. They're looking for her. The property at issue in this complaint IS located at 1008 Broadway Ave., Parkersburg, West Virginia. Any new news on this case? Right. That's why my feelings are that's what my feelings are to. As sharp as karate chop is, he said he's the only one who could come in and control the situation. As of the 2010 census, Gorman's population was 106. Garrett County Historical Museum. And it all adds like he could have. So dry county, all that's that's it. Caitlin Rose, Leona Green, Chris Ormet, Josh Smith, Thomas de Mayo DeMello. Company: The Thrasher Group, Inc. Division: Environmental. It's eighty four. It looks a little rings and everything like that. So they all said, you know, oh, we love them. Wrong is a real small phrase to describe in that as fucked up. Acquisition Method: Acquired Medium: print Projects: West Virginia History OnView. So Richard Williams, who's in FBI handwriting expert, will say that the letter and envelope were both written by Paul Farrell. Oh, Jesus, that's so gross. Her father, Richard CIFOR Jr., says that, you know, he's just beside himself. paul william ferrell west virginia . So they were wondering if they can find anything. Yeah. They're like jewelry. Brendan Jones, Will Holmesian, Louisa Leonora's Pawlick Porlock just gloving it got Patrice Rodriguez, Scott Scouting's Kensley Sharone Banks. That was a champion. Yeah. It just happened to us. So it helps me get to the festival and the spa. Annabel Patio, Jalapeno Amy Amy Attwell, Lisa Hefner. He tells me shit. We're going to pretend we're all going to pretend like the world is normal and do this. That's how small of a town is. Alexandrea will wind home. Jeff Hok. So this person is this is really terrifying. I, I don't. His parents owned a general store; after serving in the military, he came home to . I know a pair of people that were I went to kindergarten with them, even they were twins and knew them all through high school and everything, and they're fucking identical twins. Well, they have it because they have her jewelry that she's wearing, but she's got three forty two, 14 carat I'm sorry, a fourteen carat gold, three diamond rings, half carat bunch of bunch of the most successful person in this town. That's the guy we're talking about. Yeah. Whoever was calling saying he was a benefit of living in a small town, you know. Also listen to P.S. Gaffey Kim Nelson lived in the trailer and the trailer nearest to his trailer on the same driveway off the Bismarck road there, still far away. and our How many roads is are there that we're going to actually pay? Weird thing is the down by the river ends up being less than one hundred yards away from a trailer home trailer that is being rented by Deputy Paul Farrell. Oh, man, this is wild. They didn't notice that he that he commuted the sentence of Paul William Farrell here commuted it. So that's a real gray area, very gray area. He could grab things. Patrick on dotcom slash crime and sports. That episode. The English language says so. I can't wait. I certainly didn't coerce anybody. It's about two hours and twenty five minutes up to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and only three hours to Baltimore. It's really just different sexes. Susan Halpern. Cathy is nineteen, an adult, and we had to leave fast. A lot of people think that about that and that he's an innocent man. Owner at Gecko Graphics Screen Printing. No way. If you donate on PayPal using our email address, crime and sports at Gmail dot com. It's sad. That's not a rural place. Quarterback of the Redskins. Along the way, we find out that mountain people are really into pageants, that maybe you should go to the police academy before being given a badge, gun & cruiser, and that just because you can't find a body, doesn't mean there wasn't a murder!! They don't say what it is, ranging from bluegrass to country and classic rock to gospel with circus or magic acts for the young and young at heart. And if anyone there you all know each other. Brother, drop your letters to Santa in the box. She disappears, she's gone. So she is kind of in a bit of a tizzy over these phone calls. Dude, dude. Yeah. Absolutely. That's what I'm saying. What is he what the fuck is he whacking to? Hey, cute kid, nice car. So in 1859, Peter Gorman was. And this is and it's a small place so everybody can gather at this local, you know, the center point to do this. I am a magistrate, James, and I'm going to need you to come over to Paul's house now to find out how he's going to pull this guy named Paul. Division: Water Resources. Robin Nandan. It's fun. So we're still building the evidence. Amy Gay. Jenah Thoreson Thoreson Vitka Kaczmarek Loud Jeff Collin Underwood Devins and Oli Chandra Harbor. We're looking for an Environmental Project Manager I with experience and enthusiasm to join our Bridgeport, WV team. This is later on. That's admitted into trial. Fill up. mick tucker death; when is the route 40 yard sale 2021 You are fast. That would have made him worse. I think this is one place and one place only gore for a our brother that's coming. Another Kathy. Paul Farrell. It wasn't during it. Is that Paul. So he told his girlfriend, said, what the fuck are you so obsessed with this far? It's just dead things. This is not we did the prisoner dating game last time and we just kind of did it, you know, we're just going to, we're experimenting to see how to do it. But still, family wants her back. 8. She was driving toward my town. No. Oh, that's God damn it. So I thought you were kind of mentioned as Voll. It makes no sense. The perpetrator sounds on the phone very professional and convincing, and he has a good line of communication. The best result we found for your search is Paul William Ferrell age 60s in Bridgeport, WV. So March 19th, nineteen eighty eight. All the steering wheel. It's a random amount that I ran from a measurement that I call a lid enough to get your friends for a while. Also, check out James & Jimmie's other show, Crime In Sports! This week, in Gormania, West Virginia, a young woman runs out the door, after receiving a mysterious phone call, never to be seen again. Obviously, they're looking for her that day and the next day she doesn't come home. You're good. They'll have this type of car. Jessica Kouda. Freight yard worker, which sounds like a hard job to do five days a week. So there she is, that's who they're looking for. And the theater though that was of. That's crazy here. And from February 1st, nineteen eighty eight to February 17th, several young women in the area received strange phone calls in which a man purporting to be someone other than Paul Farrell never Paul directed them to the area near Mr. Farrell's trailer on Bismarck Road. A full on posse is organized, as well as the FBI, State, & local police, as a maximum effort is made to find this woman, hopefully alive. Nope. The most the highest amount of one religion is other Christian faith. The places that are there are full by. So they they said that, however, because of the small quantity, the test purposes, only one was found to contain more than one genetic marker. Very strange as a very weird time and a lot of twelve years post the bicentennial, the big deal to like bring everybody together. That baptism by fire. How many phone calls does he make in the libraries while he's there? They also offered a reward for information. So they end up finding tiny blood spatters in various places on walls, mirrors, ceiling, Jesus everywhere in his bedroom, blood spattered all over the place. You're done. They've had no job growth recently or anything like that. I just saw you right. Right. So in 1867, Gorman was elected to a one year term as the president of the National Association of Baseball Players, which is way previous to the union right there in nineteen eighty three. That's all. Tim Turner Kane what. Guilty? This is fucking crazy. The complainants in this matter are Paul and Janice Clark, Carroll S. Logsdon and Jessica Farrell, all of Parkersburg, West Virginia. Traces of saliva on the filter demonstrated that the smoker had been a type, a secrete or a DNA testing expert who previously testified that the blood had come from a female. That's Jimmy Damit. It's supposed to be back in an hour. We're going to be holding microphones like we're on stage and everything. So they use samples from her parents and testing for genetic markers. I figure if the motive was to do away with her, they'd have put her in the Bronco and burned her in it. The frame was blackened from the flames. Eight thirty that night Paul met up with his friends at the local bowling alley and there he heard a woman had been calling and asking for him. This is all my library. I didn't know what they were talking about. OK, just a little bit higher. And I saw it. Yeah. Country madness, brother. I don't know. What do you want. Why am I doing that shit? Yeah, maybe. So the Ford Bronco was last seen driving right along along the Stoney River off Bismarck Road, directly across the river from the Bronco and running parallel to Bismarck Road ran Cherry Ridge Road. They're just looking for where's her car is the first thing they want to find. Cathy Ford was working in her parents Diner, 'The Old Mill Restaurant' at 1pm of February 17th when she received a phone call from an individual claiming to be a local magistrate that informed her the local sheriffs department was clamping down on local businesses selling alcohol to minors. They know the phone calls are the key to this, too. They basically let him out on bail while the case is reviewed. Right now it don't look good for Paul. John Brandell. Jenny in Colorado Springs, Jeff Watson, Frank McKee, Nathan Keller, Kyle Olson, Jordan Bennett, Britney Ryan, Samantha Zaritsky, Zarutsky, Susanna Susanna Platt, Alexander Hall, Molly McDermott, Amanda Burwick, Brge Vick, Abby Lee Ryan Gafney. And then I can deal with there's about fifteen markers left standing and only a few of them have names. I haven't heard if I, I mean, if it's so important that people talk about I mean, if I hear I'll change my mind, I'll take a star off. Help us out a lot. Yeah. One seventy eight, nor any odors. Yes, it is dying. They're singing no body, no crime. And when you buy a place or rent a place, you're under the impression that you have a lot of people's stuff in there. The story of the FBI involvement can be found at. I have that book sitting on his shelf. I'm like, I now know where my daughter. Yes. Yeah, exactly where you are coming from. The family want to risk. Tamela Kitzmiller testified that she thought the man who called her was Ferrell. Colin Braun. Maybe it creeped out. Burning the whole thing. Just get a license plate of us. And I have another one from West Virginia. This is a sick chest. This isn't a Waldenbooks over here and a Barnes and Noble and fucking Huntington. So anyway, March 20th is when they arrest him. Yeah, but he doesn't know how to like the procedures and shit like that. I bet if he said he'll be out in ten years or 11 years, they maybe not. They found small traces of blood on the floor, as well as on the wall and ceiling. That's the thing. They talk about part of the road. I want to own that. This is terrible. Who knows what's happening up here. He had rented a mobile home on the Bayard Wilson Corona Road between between September twenty eight thirty seven in late November. I mean, it's just coming home is a real bitch, dragging, dragging everything. Yeah. They find it. Paul Farrell made a regular practice of posing as someone while calling people on the phone to get them to do things for them, not just to get them to come to him. Otherwise, you just drive down this road and I think it's us. There's looking switches and buttons turn signals on a windshield, wipers downwards, windshield wiper fluid squirting windows going up and down the trunk. So dangerous. This is what the newspaper calls, quote, an old fashioned posse of neighbors that they're armed. What's you're going to go in the woods and drink it anyway. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Nope, that's Matt Gay. So they said, well, what about the blood in the trailer? And then Neil, what do I got to say here? People after that saw him walking around Gorman and Ghahramani a brother and we're like we're a little uncomfortable. Close it and off. It's a lot of fun. They were working at Jim Coronets territory, which was in rural Kentucky. Michelle Harten. Delilah Goodwin. Oh, shit. Yeah it's nineteen eighty eight. Very easy to do that. Laurie Petty gets on the mound. That weird you, sir. That's a point eighty three. So that's West Virginia. Yeah. We're going to talk about Gorman here today and then directly across the border into Marilyn, because this is right on the Maryland border. Wait. What does this Kendon Mockett. Authorities also say they found a cigarette butt of the type that Kathy smoked and a watch similar to hers in his trailer. First and last name. Eighty seven. Hosted by James Pietragallo & Jimmie Whisman, Donate at: patreon.com/crimeinsports or go to paypal.com & use our email: crimeinsports@gmail.com. Apple pie and review five stars. There's like. Yeah it's ugly as shit. Somebody say tanked again. So that's the girl of the family. Yeah. Goddammit, I'm sorry, Jimmy. I think it is West Virginia now. Yeah. It's a fucking car. It happened twice in one hundred twenty eight here. Now, they compared this to samples from her parents and they said that after all of this, they end up finding out that that sample could not have come from Cathy the blanket in his police cruiser. It's it's the cars completely torched. Nope. Somebody just passing through that shit can happen. We're still continuing the investigation along with other various with various other police departments. Paul gets a job as a. Be pretty funny. And he claims that this is all bullshit. So we go out of our way to not make fun of the victims or the victim's family because we're assholes, but we're not scumbags. Ferrell became the focal point of the investigation after the discovery of the car. Wonderful Cathy. Jamie Mayeux at Castlewood. That's it. The doctor you don't remember, you came to see me. Yeah. His driveway led to a seldom traveled road that led to the side of the burned Bronco. This is the Peterburg. And as it's near the Stoney River, which is just where you want to put your trailer or the trout on a hill overlooking the Stoney River so you can kayak on down it. Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia. OK, Catherwood No last name. Storm Fire Hall somewhere sometime between 10:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., weird five hour window. You have to know how to get that Bronco alone is enough to give you that. He's got a sheriff's cruiser and a gun and a badge and said, here you go. Oh, that's a big deal. That's too close, very close. And the parole board goes, I agree. They have evidence that I made some mistakes. And they said that the use of his of his many phone calls to get the shit he wanted is pretty good evidence of that, which I mean, Jesus Christ. Because the area around the car did not have any fire damage, some speculated that the car had been burned elsewhere and then transported to where it was later found, this has been debated endlessly in and out of court with no adequate explanation being reached. Well, maybe that's why they moved here. Yes. Yeah. We don't know where she is. OK, is she really dead? This should be easy to clear up if LE have done their job. This is all panhandle behavior here. Like Ricky's daughter, Miss Yoder. James Davin. Oh, by the way, that same day the letter was mailed, he had withdrawn two hundred dollars from the savings account. I'll be back in an hour. It appeared as though the blood had been covered up in an attempt to keep it from ever being found. Things like this happen in small towns all over the United States. It's the rest of breaking work. They didn't mention blood in there. This is not this is different kid with a rope belt ot a belt. Yeah, because half the people could hear it perfectly. They would be able to find it. 1866-1882 Records, 1866-1882 (*); Clerk of the County Court at FamilySearch Catalog index and images. They just don't have the same thing anymore. Date published: Jul 24, 1990. They're still looking for Cathy, the mother. It is. Gene Campa. I'll tell you right now by now. So that's where it was. That's awesome. This is the closest structure I could find.