Moorish Movement In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit - being one of the first courts to detail the concept of Moorish movement, observed as follows: [The Moorish Science Temple of America is a] black Islamic sect .. . hbbd```b``}" ,_"l$ 6~ CART. Peace and Islam Moor. This document clearly shows Moors ran the region. USCIS issues refugee travel documents to people with refugee or asylum status and to lawfulpermanent residents who obtained theirGreen Cards based on their refugee or asylee status. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS Im here wanting to proclaim my nationality looking for some assistance thanks. Im wanting to declare my nationality. 2. Text me your namt at 440-720-4924 and Ill contact you on Monday. Salamu jiwe penda brother what is the total process of getting my Moorish american id. Section 308 of the INA confers U.S. nationality but not U.S. citizenship, on persons born in "an outlying possession of the United States" or born of a parent or parents who are non-citizen nationals who meet certain physical presence or residence requirements. The Honorable: shariff nine feathers bey EMAIL: YOURMATD@163.COM c/o Ashe Murrabi Bey. Shabbat Shalom.. My attribute is YehowshuWa O-Bey and i am interested in a national I.D. Definitely interested was checking to see if the number is still active, Yes, please do text me your name at 440-720-4924, I will like to get my free nationality card my name is Dewayne T Baldwin-Bey. _____ *11 avow. rary American politics. This page was not helpful because the content: 1.0 Why Employers Must Verify Employment Authorization and Identity of New Employees, 6.0 Evidence of Status for Certain Categories, 6.6 H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker Program, 6.7 Extensions of Stay for Other Nonimmigrant Categories, 7.0 Rules for Continuing Employment and Other Special Rules, 8.0 Correcting Errors or Missing Information on Form I-9, 10.0 Unlawful Discrimination and Penalties for Prohibited Practices, 11.0 Instructions for Agricultural Recruiters and Referrers for a Fee, 12.0 Acceptable Documents for Verifying Employment Authorization and Identity, 13.0 Some Questions You May Have About Form I-9, A tribal membership document issued by a Canadian First Nation; and. Thanks for your time. As sovereign citizen notions attracted more Moorish Science Temple adherents, the Moorish sovereign movement was born. Whats up El? The Moorish Science Temple of America is an American national and religious organization founded by Noble Drew Ali, born Timothy Drew. So . Moorish-Americans follow a blend of Islam shaped by the movement's founder Noble Drew Ali. A transportation company (such as an airline) can accept a TPS travel authorization document instead of a visa as proof that you are authorized to travel to the United States. The Moorish American Travel Document (M.A. Wait until How To Become A Moorish American is appeared. With enough study of de jure constitutional and treaty law, which is not to be confused with STATE OF corporation policies, one SHOULDbe able to use his or her Israelite Moor, Moorish American, and Kemetic Moor Aboriginal Indigenous American National Identification Card as a TAX NON OBLIGATION card, passport, etc. Please help! This is the beginning of the "American" Passport". Whether we think we are Israelites, Kemites (Hamites), Moabites, Canaanites, Amorites, Cushites, etc., THOSE ALL WERE NATIONS, which meant they had NATIONALITY and they operated socially, economically, and politically within the borders of the Moroccan (Moorish) Empire, in the ancient Americas, under those free national names. MAC 000000618 Notice of Declaration, Declaration of Trust, Rights to Travel Automobile Tags, and Notice of Trust Declaration. THE WE THE PEOPLE TRAVEL DOCUMENT IS FOR ALL PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF "RACE" WHO WERE BORN IN THE "U.S.A." OR WHO HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY NATURALIZED TO DOMICILE IN THE "U.S.A." $ 0 "I am a citizen of Moorish America, an Ordained Government prepared in due time by the Great God," reads a typical contemporary "Nationality and Identity Card" from a branch of the Moorish Science movement. From 2005 to 2019, the total value of Moroccan goods exported to the United States increased from $446 million to $1.6 billion, and U.S. exports to Morocco have increased from $481 million to $3.496 billion. Moorish Science Temple of America, U.S. religious movement founded in Newark, New Jersey, in 1913 by Timothy Drew (1886-1929), known to followers as Noble Drew Ali and also as the Prophet. This includes Native American tribal documents presented as a List B document. The Circle 7, Chapter 25, 1. If noticed and recognized, such identifiers can provide timely warning that the person responsible for the documents may be involved with this extreme movement. Of mixed Arab, Spanish, and Amazigh (Berber) origins, the Moors created the Islamic Andalusian civilization and subsequently settled as refugees in the Maghreb (in the region of North Africa) between the 11th and 17th centuries. Are you not familiar with EX RELATIONE and ALL RIGHTS RESERVED? The same views may be embraced by Freeman, Freemen on the Land, Sons of Liberty, and Aryan Nation. They are not passports under U.S. law (see 8 U.S.C. Customize your document by using the toolbar on the top. Text me your name and number at 440-720-4924. 1. If a person believes he or she is eligible under the law as a non-citizen national of the United States and the person complies with the provisions of section 341(b) of the INA, 8 USC 1452(b), he/she may apply for a passport at any Passport Agency or acceptance facility in the United States. If you have been in the United States illegally, then you may be subject to a bar to admission if you depart the United States, even if you have been issued a travel document. A lock ( A locked padlock ) or https:// means you've safely connected to the .gov website. The term "State" includes the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands of the United States. Nationality and Dual Nationality, Advice About Possible Loss of U.S. Please email me with required information. A lock ( A locked padlock ) or https:// means you've safely connected to the .gov website. How to complete any How To Become A Moorish American online: On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor. The Department of State occasionally receives requests for certificates of non-citizen national status pursuant to Section 341(b)of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 USC 1452(b). Peace. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE HISTORY OF YOUR PREVIOUS ORDERS. We hope that all nations that signed the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples will honor and accept our travel document, and if some Create your eSignature and click Ok. Press Done. Averment of Jurisdiction / Quo Warranto. I am JudahSon, a direct descendant of the aboriginal and indigenous Moors of North, South, Central America and the adjoining islands, part and parcel to what is modernly known as the Moroccan Empire. Ive been trying to call and text you about gaining a nationality card. Due Process, Void for Vagueness. Peace. Pax et Amor, Consultations with YeSharon Akasha El Rose Bey, Consul Training Class Request [OPEN TO ALL Moorish/Moroccan Nationals], A Divine Warning By The Prophet For The Nations, [1] The Organization of the Confederacy -, [2] To Acknowledge the Contribution of the Iroquois Confederacy of Nations to the Development of the united States Constitution and to reaffirm the continuing Government to Government relationship between Indian Tribes and the united States established in the Constitution, [7] The Constitution for the united States of America, Treaty of Madrid - Right of Protection in Morocco, Treaty Between France and Spain Concerning Morocco, [10] Convention on Rights and Duties of States, [11] Inter American Treaties A-410 Charter, United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948, The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of. 1. video . If you have any questions, text me your name at 440-720-4924, and I will call you on Saturday, 12/10/2016. Share your form with others. Would you please point me in the right direction. MOORISH AMERICAN TRAVEL DOCUMENT TASSEL OPTIONS ARE NOT USED ON WE THE PEOPLE TRAVEL DOCUMENT, MOORISH AMERICANS CAN PURCHASE BOTH TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AT THE SAME TIME BY SELECTING BOTH BUTTONS. The Only Passport that is valid comes from the U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT. That is why Moorish Nationality Card Services is offering, theIsraelite Moor, Moorish American, and Kemetic Moor Aboriginal Indigenous American National Identification Card to anyone interested in having an Israelite Moor, Moorish American, and Kemetic Moor Aboriginal Indigenous American National Identification Card. The price to have your personalIsraelite Moor, Moorish American, and Kemetic Moor Aboriginal Indigenous American National Identification Card designed and produced by Moorish Nationality Card Services is and where from $35-$95. To get started on the document, use the Fill camp; Sign Online button or tick the preview image of the form. MOORISH AMERICANS CAN PURCHASE BOTH TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AT THE SAME TIME BY SELECTING BOTH BUTTONS. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Any identity card/document issued by a fictitious governmental organization or a private organization that purport to be governmental organizations (e.g., Moorish Consulate, Moorish National Bureau of Vital Statistics) because it is based on allegation alone (For more information on Commercial Identification Card Operations see RM 10210.725). Travel documents issued by Native American tribes or nations are not issued under the authority of the United States. (B) at least five years of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years. Therefore, the Department determined that those who would be eligible to apply for such a certificate may instead apply for a United States passport that would delineate and certify their status as a national but not a citizen of the United States. I would like to obtain a Moorish identification card. Aurora Colorado 80041 Disclaimer: the Moorish American Travel Document & WE THE PEOPLE TRAVEL DOCUMENT are private, non-corporate travel documents. Incidents such as the 1996 case of the Montana Freemen, the 2003 Abbeville standoff . MACH. ENTER ALL OF YOUR INFO THEN DOWNLOAD THE AUTOGRAPH TEMPLATE. A Native American tribal document is an official tribal or community membership document issued by a Native American Indian tribe, or an Alaska Eskimo or Aleut community, that is recognized by the U.S. federal government. Moorish sovereigns often sustain themselves by selling bogus legal documents, fraudulent auto insurance forms, fake license plates, counterfeit passports and various other documents. is a 1 page affidavit with 1 page cover letter Proclamation of Nationality. I am also the authorized in care of representative of Moorish Nationality Card Services. This resource provides examples of many of the most common such documentary identifiers, most 355 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[339 31]/Info 338 0 R/Length 92/Prev 986787/Root 340 0 R/Size 370/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream moorish american passport. Sovereign Moorish thinkers likewise root their own claims about the law in stories about history, from narratives about imagined Moorish antiquity to narratives that reinter pret the function of such documents as the Fourteenth Amendment and offer new (often sinister and Peace and Blessing! For information on how to apply for TPS travel authorization, go to our Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, page. Moorish American Consulate Documents - Free download as PDF File (.pdf) or read online for free. (Only suggested if the goods are less than six months old.) Your email address will not be published. My sincere apologies for the very late reply. )7qF7g".INnnpy`eSf_$?:)]A+N]8rlB^HF~:}).rGbvtH+NWkxny9mv r1[0? Ali put together elements of major traditions to . Use the following guidance to determine if the document is acceptable as evidence of both identity and employment authorization, or only for identity purposes. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS in pleading. If you received any document and you not sure if it's an original or real document, please enter in followedspace the Office Number specificated on barcode, if the information match with the result on the database, that document is original and real. with the Moorish Science Temples by simple dint of the mutual word Moorish, neither should the O.M.S be so confused. One of the many African American new religious movements to emerge from the Great Migration to northern cities, the Moorish Science Temple of America was founded as "a divine and national movement" by Timothy (or perhaps Thomas) Drew, who adopted the title Prophet Noble Drew Ali (1886-1929). Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein. Members claim to follow Moorish science, rooted in a black religious group that's been around for nearly a century, and most of its members obey the law -- but not everyone. %PDF-1.4 % In order to come from up under corporate state sponsored debt slavery, and control, dont we all have to relinguish all local, federal and state instruments of identification as well? the title of origin *16 and / or manufacturers title are hereby commanded to be reconveyed to the private international "imperial moorish american consulate trust" document number for all moorish american nationals. If you wish to remain on travel.state.gov, click the "cancel" message. Jus preferably without all of those extra words I dont like or use, Hi how are you doing we spoke before on the phone Antron but Im now know as All Tron Dey Ali I want to tell you that You Are One Auto hundreds of thousands of millions of conscious people who claim to try to help people that is really legit peace and blessings be with you always we are really really in need of an ID card my wife and myself and our children as wellif you can tell us where to send the money and we could give you the address and all about information so that we can get the paperwork we would really appreciate it thank you and have a beautiful day. I am a Moor. 339 0 obj <> endobj Your email address will not be published. The Moorish sovereign-citizen movement emerged in the mid-1990s, though it shares ties with the Moorish Science Temple, a religious sect that dates from 1913. During the same period, sovereign citizen ideology was introduced into Canada and then gradually into other countries. First of all I want to thank you brotha for helping our people and for not trying to take advantage of them. THE MOORISH NATIONAL REPUBLIC THE MOORISH DIVINE AND NATIONAL MOVEMENT OF THE WOR LD Aboriginal and Indigenous Natural Peoples of North-West Amexem North America Affidavit of Fact Exhibit R (Exercise of Constitution / Treaty - Secured Right) December 18 2009 SUPREME COURT OF CONNECTICUT Chief Justice Chase T. Rogers 231 Capitol Avenue Get Your Moorish National Identification Card from Moorish Nationality Card Services. Recording of Defaults and Liens. MAKE AMERICA CHANCELLERY. ~ Our Mission Statement~. THE MATD IS ONLY FOR MOORISH AMERICANS. Just getting that card wont do anything in and of itself, will it? Ye are the children of one Father, provided for by his care; and the breast of one Mother hath given you suck. No other statutes define any other territories or any of the states as outlying possessions. H90KxW?]>_ERgH$QKZm6lLfemYA#_Ui( DW_VS(VuAVyIKw_%\[#6_^r]T4L!,bDTTeR8YkW63Z KnA2DE/y-[Knyl>15m1o:(&Q[g/:$/. 256 A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. Is there a way to get the Information you need to complete the process . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Trustee, Chief Content Creator and Marketer for Moorish Nationality Card Services. ALSO, WE WILL NOT USE PARSE SYNTAX LANGUAGE FOR YOUR NAME. citizens belong have a variety of names: Moorish Nation, The Aware Group, Washitaw Nation, the North Carolina American Republic, Republic of United States of America, etc. This updated form allows you to apply for a travel document (carrier documentation) to board an airline or other transportation carrier without the carrier being penalized, if you are a foreign national: Depending on your immigration status (including lawful permanent resident status) or if you have a pending application for an immigration benefit, you may need to carry different types of travel documents if you wish to return to the United States lawfully after traveling outside the United States. Most of them are African Americans who belong to the Moorish Science Temple of America (MSTA) and claim to be descendants of the Moors of northern Africa, though they are not; Moors are of mixed Berber and Arab descent rather than being African American in the usual sense of being descended from black Africans. Utilize a check mark to indicate the answer where necessary. The advanced tools of the editor will lead you through the editable PDF template. Have refugee or asylee status but are not a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder); or. The use of the highways for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common and Fundamental Right of which the public and Natural Beings cannot be deprived. Peace God I Am Ameen Graves &I would like to aquire my Moorish Nationalist identification card can you help me with that ? We have published an updated Form I-131A, edition date 11/02/22. MEMBERSHIP. /Im0 Do Subscribe to get up-to-date safety and security information and help us reach you in an emergency abroad. The_Plant _God 89 subscribers Subscribe 19 604 views 1 year ago #moor #travel #tiktok Here's proof of a Moor using their. Read the following instructions to use CocoDoc to start editing and filling out your How To Become A Moorish American: Firstly, direct to the "Get Form" button and click on it. The Moorish nation of 150,000,000 of the U.S.A., shall not be destroyed for lack of truth and knowledge of the law and constitution of the MOORS. 0 hVIhSQ=i{?QB :tVE*4`TJEh&!RZb A$ Download your customized form and share it as you . Writs and Petitions at Law. Descriptions of CBP processes and programs are available for first-time and frequent travelers. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Travel authorization for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) beneficiaries allows you to travel back to the United States and, if you are eligible, be inspected and admitted into TPS. May the Peace of Allah be upon You. The term outlying possessions of the United States is defined in Section 101(a)(29) of the INA as American Samoa and Swains Island. Criminal Court Of The City Of New York, New York County. But Arts. What determines if one is an Israelite, vs Kemetic, vs Moorish American? Text me your name and number at 440-720-4924. A Moorish American cannot be convicted on false accusation-frame-up charges. Shabat Shalom, akhiy. An advance parole document does not replace your passport. An official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, An official website of the United States government, Temporary Protected Status Travel Document, To protect your privacy, please do not include any personal information in your feedback. . In certain cases, you should apply for these documents before you leave the United States. Moorish Science Temple of America is a part of the Indiginous Nation Moorish American Republicall of this nationals are Aboriginals of North, Central, South America and adjoint Islands, the official religion of this nation is OLD TIMEISLAMISM. Noble Drew Ali, Prophet of Islam, founded the Moorish-American Science Temple in Chicago. The Native American tribal document may be acceptable as the employee's List C document, see table above. Supporting Documents to accompany your 'Notice of Removal' to the COLONIAL STATE TRYBUNALS: a) MACN-R000000031_International Affidavit of Right to Travel Covenant, Estoppel, Execution, and Lien, b) MACN-R333333333_Declaration of Trust of the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World Begin by choosing Start Free Trial and, if you are a new user, establish a profile. Some followers also claim to have roots in America that. Choose My Signature. It does not matter what you claim you are. Peace be unto you King, I am very interested in obtaining a card for myself and 3yo daughter. Numi Aboriginal Theocratic Kingdom .