Great time has been devoted to standardize the sermon file names and id3 tags while providingthe best audio quality possible. Smith referenced abuse scandals among independent Baptists and others in an article earlier this year, urging leaders to immediately report allegations to authorities and remove the accused from positions of influence while cases undergo investigation. And some Protestant groups such as the Church of England/Episcopal Church are considered watered down Catholics. This year, four women accused a pastor in California of covering up sexual misconduct and shielding the abusers over almost 25 years.. Until the last decade or so most of . This means that IFB churches do not look to creeds, confessions, or church councils to determine their doctrinal positions. It is written that Ye cannot serve both God and mammon. Shrugs and moves to the next post. Yeah, I never understood why god got the glory on good stuff happening but not the blame for the bad stuff (I mean, after all, isnt god in control of everything???). I think it would have been easier to list things congregants werent supposed to hate! During the movements formation in the 1940s, and its growth in the decades following, voices such as Jack Hyles and Bob Jones contrasted with neo-evangelicals (think Billy Graham) as they remained committed to fundamentalism and separatism, Fea wrote. I think I have heard sermons against everything on the list plus more! Is to help you find a bible believing church, an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church, that seeks to serve and honor the Lord Jesus Christ.Christ suffered and gave His life to save you from hell, its time you start going to a church that actually believes that. I assured him he did. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. For all their talk about salvation by grace, IFB preachers preach a works gospel. Theres quite a lot of silent desperation out there. He didn't plant the tree to give his . Since I am going to Hell when I die, I thought it would be nice to have the treasure now so I could get some good use out of it. Humankind is so easily led astray by any and everything. Literally. You enjoy symphony? or learn more about us. The Hate List is Gods endless love for you, the ultimate reminder of how much he is required. . And its a Christ-rejecting, wicked place. Shaking Out Its Internal Despair Follow Us Faith-based The New. And folks, this is what they do. They do real, measurable damage to real people in the real world. Ha! Such beliefs remind me of that wonderful line in Auntie MameLife is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!, Back in my IFB preacher days, I would have quoted you I John 2:15-17. News Center, Fundamental Christian Judaism has nothing to do with the BibleIsrael today is a wicked nation. Bro Spencer Smith has produced a number of documentaries explaining the dangers of the churches that compromise with the world. And if they wont kill themselves, you know what? Well first of all I will say that you are lying about independent fundamental Baptists, we dont hate anyone, God tells us to hate the sin not the sinner, we are all born sinners and the only way to Heaven is to accept Jesus Christ into our hearts as our Saviour and ask him to cleanse us from all of our sins. New IFB pastors and their congregations often join together for these marathons., An advertisement for a Soul-Winning Mega-Marathon in 2018. Andersons history of hate speech and discrimination has drawn condemnation both locally and internationally, causing him to be barred from entering numerous countries. She is a jezebel. The fact that such abuse occurs anywhere, anytime, is horrendous, Shelton Smith, editor of Sword of the Lord, an independent fundamental Baptist newspaper, told CT. The book materials were also selected with the church . Bruce pastored Evangelical churches for twenty-five years in Ohio, Texas, and Michigan. No doubt, that has happened in some rare instances, but that has not been standard practice, said Smith, who explained that churches have become more legally savvy in their procedures for handling allegations and keeping abusers out of positions of power. New IFB pastors held an antisemitic Anti-Israel Conference (AKA Marching to Zion Conference) in October 2018. It is filled with iniquity; it is a den of iniquity. So, down through the centuries, the . Their preaching, not their membership. Total Downloads and counting: Although there are multiple sites providing sermons of Dr. Hyles, this site offers podcast and is easily searchable based on sermon title, date, service, preacher and scripture reference. Dr. Raymond Hancock preached a message entitled "The Lifting.". You can email Bruce via the Contact Form. Once again these prevaricators, who say they believe their book of fairy tales, show they have no idea what their fairy tale tells them. Oh man, Im gonna teach this guy one thing or two. Bruce Mejia, the pastor of First Works Baptist Church in El Monte, CA (formerly called Faithful Word Baptist Church Los Angeles) delivers a 2019 sermon in which he declares that LGBTQthe acronym for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer or questioningshould stand for Let God Burn Them Quickly. (source: YouTube). Theyre wicked, theyre destroying our culture, theyre destroying society. We hope you are blessed by what you will find here. And dont we find it interesting here tonight that it is Israel and Judaism that still today condones human sacrifice?And you know what, you know who it is thats behind all of our entertainment out there? 2012: Locke spends four days and three nights in a scissors . Wayne Murphy. Hear powerful preaching from mighty men of God in the past. Please read Well, theres one thing church members can take credit for. We certainly would have visited an Eastern Orthodox church had there been one near where we lived. Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) Deception - Exposing the Dangerous Teachings of the Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) Denomination Welcome to BaptistDeception.com Edit Exposing the Dangerous Teachings and Traditions of the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination Please scroll down to find a list of articles for your convenience. Because if you executed the homos like God recommends, you wouldn't have all this AIDS running rampant., Dillon Awes, Shield of Faith Baptist Church (Boise, ID), September 2019: Theres nothing more disgusting and wicked and vile than a homosexualI cannot fathom anything more disgusting than being a sodomite. They give heed to doctrines of demons and put away the truth of God for a lie. Many false accusers rose up against Christ but that did not make Him guilty. Because my daughters gonna be weak. (Shucks, this is deranged fun but I claim PK status, special privilege! and on and on and on . I have a question .. I believe Romans 6&7 are very clear about our flesh and the battle we have. My local radio station is of the firm opinion that he is the anti-Christ and Satan combined. Herb Anderson, Pastor * Sunday School 9:30 a.m. * Worship 11 a.m. * Wednesday Worship 7:15 p.m. 3. Being a good member of the church family requires conformity to the pastors (I mean Gods) dictates. Subscribe to CT He has religious worship centers. HE LOVES YOU, BRUCE! Radio Broadcasts, The Christian Serves them right. And if you say youre against the modern state of Israel, if you say Im against Zionism, if you say Im not a Zionist, theyll say youre racist, youre antisemitic, you just hate the Jews. New IFB-affiliated churches are concentrated in the United States, though they also have a growing presence abroad, including in Australia, Canada, the Philippines and South Africa. They are also committed to growing their movement through in-person soul-winning, which includes traveling around the country and the world to preach their interpretation of the Bible. See? The majority of New IFB churches feature extensive archives directly on their websites, which make the sermons available for download and also direct viewers to third party platforms like YouTube and SoundCloud. If you are careful to not show any emotion while singing for fear that you could be considered dancing, you might be an Independent Fundamental Baptist 33. Other New IFB pastors and churches have also regularly drawn the attention of critics and protesters. And yet, here it is again, over and over and over. THESE SERMON OUTLINES By Michael D. O'Neal, Founder and Pastor Since 1986 Of. In their heart they know the truth and theyre evil. Anderson claims that his materials have been translated into over 100 languages. We live in a time when evil people are trying to prevent the gospel from being spread under the guise of labeling biblical preaching as hate speech, Anderson cautioned in 2016. Jonathan Shelley, a Texas-based New IFB pastor who is regularly promoted by Anderson and others within the movement, exemplified some of these anti-LGBTQ beliefs in a 2020 sermon: I wish every fag and tranny would kill themselves right now. I am so sorry that you have divorced your FATHER for the commandments of men. YouTube is a particularly popular platform for New IFB churches, with dozens of channels actively posting New IFB-related content and frequently drawing thousands of views per video. Needless to say, because one can twist the bible anyway you want, others said that it absolutely is prohibited (I cant remember which passages were invoked.). If a man fouls up morally in independent Baptist circles, he will find it very difficult to get another church.. Featuring MP3 Audio Sermons We hope you are blessed by what you will find here. Leave them alone! After all, the Bible tells Christians that they shouldlove what God loves and hate what God hates. *rolls eyes, sighs, wonders for a moment why god is always looking for them when they arent hiding. If a Millennial wants a non-denominational, evangelical church, he will attend a non-denominational, evangelical church - not an Independent Baptist church. I now say I left it all for a higher moral ethic than my faith ever provided. Copyright 2023 The Life and Times of Bruce Gerencser Powered by Flywheel. Im really not sure why you are turning away from God and his teachings it is quite sad , Im really not sure why you are turning away from God and his teachings.. Bruce left the ministry in 2005, and in 2008 he left Christianity. What follows is a list of things I told church members they should hate. We hope it will be a blessing to you. God, or John? Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. All first-time comments are moderated. You are a slave and support human slavery, as the Bible teaches. Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. Many New IFB pastors do not make any effort to hide their bigotry. 00:00. We developed long lists of churches we possibly wanted to visit. Speakers included pastors Anderson, Jimenez, Mejia, Thompson, Patrick Boyle, and Tommy McMurtry. Is the Bible All About Gods Love and Grace? This year brought a reckoning over harassment and sexism in the Southern Baptist Convention that led to the ousting of one of its most influential denominational leaders, Paige Patterson. Sermons are not owned or copyrighted by NVBC. Evidently the Holy Spirit works better if the preacher yells and is theatrical. Elected officials and community members quickly condemned the comments and the Knox County District Attorney Generals Office reviewed its open cases involving Fritts for potential bias, causing prosecutors to drop charges in a pending retrial rather than call the embattled detective to testify. Apple Podcasts Google PodcastsSpotify StitcherOvercastTuneinRSS Feed, Voices of Yesteryear (alphabetical by last name), https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1361/heaven-dr-b-r-lakin.mp3, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1359/likewise-christians-dr-lester-roloff.mp3, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1356/the-lifting-dr-raymond-hancock.mp3, Things to Die and Fight for Dr. Curtis Hutson, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1353/things-to-die-and-fight-for-dr-curtis-hutson.mp3. It mistakes love your neighbor as yourself for make your neighbor behave as your do, which is something else altogether. You live in black and white as if the human condition was not as colorful and varied as it is. Independent Fundamental Churches of America, fellowship of conservative, independent Christian churches stressing biblical truth. New IFB pastors consistently make their sermons accessible through multiple audio, video and text-based formats. scary list. Fifteen years before, Schaaps predecessor and father-in-law Jack Hyles was sued, along with the church, for failing to protect a woman who alleged she was raped multiple times while attending Sunday school there, CT reported. Theyre manipulating politics and finances and religions especially, and I believe theyre trying to unite all the other religions to come together to support a Zionistic Antichrist of sorts. Oh dear, we are in trouble. . Is it any wonder that people raised in such an environment have low self-esteem? The Farmer's Plan Luke 13 The farmer didn't plant the tree to block his view of I-95. Planting churches all over the United States and sending out foreign missionaries are important goals for each local church, but dont underestimate your own personal reachWhether you are a man or woman, a child or an older person, you can have a part in this task of evangelizing the world, Anderson explained in 2017. Fundamental.org - King James, Fundamental, Independent Baptist Resources KJV Church Directory Bookstore & Resources Institutes and Colleges Meetings Newsletter Reviews Thoughts Welcome Thank you for visiting Fundamental.org Home to the KJV Church directory! I'd like to see him die, like Ted Kennedy, of brain cancer. A day after listening to Andersons sermon, Christopher Broughton, one of the congregants at Faithful Word Baptist Church, brought an AR-15 rifle to Obamas event in Phoenix. To preach His Word, make disciples, grow His kingdom, and worship Him. The label can be used by a range of autonomous, Bible-believing Baptists (fundamental being a reference to the core doctrines of the Christian faith). I would rather be killed in the most brutal way than to become a homo. They hate themselves. Though 21 cases were made public for the first time through the recent Star-Telegram investigation, several influential independent fundamental Baptist church leaders have been accused of abusing young women in their flocks over the years. They would bring too many black people into the church. Then the pastor asked if he said that out loud. Dr. Curtis Hutson preached a message entitled Things to Die and Fight for. We hope you enjoy this classic sermon from a great preacher of the past. Sin is embraced instead of denounced and Holiness is decried. Deported, another anti-LGBTQ film, documents Andersons trip to Botswana and South Africa in 2016, including him being banned and deported for promoting anti-LGBTQ hate speech. The New IFB movement is not affiliated with any mainstream Baptist denominations. I cant help but wonder what would happen if you could go back in time to talk to yourself in the past, given that you now reflect things you used to hate before you freed yourself. In addition to online platforms, Anderson also distributes CDs, DVDs and USB flash drives of his sermons, including handing out these materials during soul-winning activities and sending them to his associates for distribution in foreign countries. Our Supporting Partners have received a total of 11,387,875 banner ads as a part of their benefit! Right there. Another iteration of the conference planned for 2020 appears to have been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. If were gonna make America great again, I know where to start. She is a God-hating whore of Zionism. New IFB churches are not affiliated with any mainstream Baptist denomination, and in fact regularly level strong criticisms at certain Christian beliefs and denominations. So, one either becomes resigned or walks off. Although there are different ideas about how it should be structured, every spiritual leader needs genuine opportunities for fellowship, transparency, and accountability.. Its unnatural. Dr. Raymond Hancock preached a message entitled The Lifting. We hope you enjoy this classic sermon from a great preacher of the past. Perilous Times 2 Timothy 3:1-7 00:00 00:00 Preached by Dr. Jeff Owens on March 18, 2018 ( Sunday Evening ). Unlike the Catholic Church, the fundamental Baptist church considers itself to be made up of independent entities. Bach? Churches across denominational and geographic lines are all falling short of who we are called to be. Thats why so many fags kill themselves, thats why so many of these trannies kill themselves. to share information with one another all around the world. In sermons and other materials, New IFB pastors refer to members of the LGBTQ community using derogatory homophobic and transphobic slurs and promote longstanding anti-LGBTQ tropes, such as linking homosexuality to pedophilia. They are the weaker vesselThats why my daughter will never work. Bit by bit I am finding out who I really am. Soul-winning is not limited to the regions surrounding a New IFB church location. Christians all over the world need to wake up and understand who Gods elect are. Yet independent Baptists, by design, are less familiar to outsiders than other Christian traditions. Hate the world. Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. They decry Zionism as Jew worship and view traditional support for Israel among evangelical Christians as the result of Jewish deception in support of the Antichrist. Victims repeatedly cited deference to pastoral authority as a factor for why they initially trusted their abusers and why it became so difficult to bring their wrongdoing to light. The true Christian, I mean the really bona-fide, JESUS RULES Christian never finishes the hate list because the list does not end! I guess when your numbers are diminishing you have to reevaluate who your supposed enemies are.. Ive been told the evangelicals view Catholics as Pagan worshipers. Its because theyre even disgusted with themselves. Mark Lowry - Singing At Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches (Comedy/Live) Gaither Music TV 2.9M subscribers 2.5K 318K views 6 years ago Mark Lowry - Official Video for 'Singing At. Independent Baptist churches are starting to look more worldly and non-denominational, rather than keeping their identity. Instead, he embraces an alternative world, also known as the church family. Face powder was borderline, not sure about handcream or moisturiser. I mean, by IFB standards, wouldnt the French, Germans, British and Scandinavians be considered heathens, or worse? for less than $4.25/month. Church name changes to Global Vision Bible Church. Bauxite mining would threaten birds, plants, and clean water. All sinners are welcome and saints are expected.. And Pastor of Bible-Believing, Fundamental, Independent. No concern at all for all the little indoctrinated children who lie in bed at night worrying about the grandparents, aunts, uncles they love burning in hell for eternity as they plead with god to save them. When I think that my only granddaughter will never be weighted down with feeling she is so deeply flawed that she caused someone to die I realize how horrific and disturbing the system we were raised in truly was. Then poof the thrill is gone, along with the dread. Few of our faith traditions are in the position to cast stones, but all of us need to be aware and take action.. This free resource is here to help you find an independent Baptist church in your area or while traveling. You may download and distribute these sermons. Theres quite a lot of silent desperation out there. You know, praying to all those saints instead of the one and only Jesus. Why would it surprise you that the people who deny the Christ,they deny that Jesus is the Messiah,would lie to you about something else?The real burnt offering, he concluded, is going to be when all of these Jews that dont believe in Jesus Christ go to hell for eternity. New IFB pastors have also promoted Holocaust denial. When you earn a degree, you will learn how to preach to large and small audiences, counsel others, write sermons and apply . Know the true love of loves! He and his wife have six grown children and thirteen grandchildren. Free Baptist Sermons From 2 Timothy 2:20-26. Dedicated To The Men of God Who Preach the Word of God As It Is To Men As They Are. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. Subscribers receive full access to the archives. He has encouraged other New IFB pastors to also utilize this strategy. Because if you try to believe both, youre either going to have to perform major mental gymnastics to find those parts of the world that God loved and separate them from what John said you must not love, or your head is going to explode. If I step on someones foot while trying to keep them from stumbling into a campfire, I still owe them an apology. Im not going to apologize for wanting all these people to be put to death. After initially meeting in the Anderson familys living room, the congregation moved into a strip mall a year and a half later as the church membership grew. Jesus was murdered by you, every day. All of them. When you think of it, even getting married was a sign of human weakness, wasnt it You should have given up your attachments, your touchy-feel-y needs, your worry about lunch and dinner! This . Quote - "Boasting is the voice of pride in the heart of the strong. Its fact. Its the same Devil thats behind Roman Catholicism and Eastern mysticismThese are seducing spirits. I remember another man who claimed to be saved, and yet was apostate and bitter at God, basically a rebel resigned to hate God because of what He allowed into this mans life. The fact is that theistic commenters are on a completely different wavelength. Harmful. I left the ministry and told God to take a hike. Funny how people mistake the pastor for God. Radio Tuner, SOJMinistries.COM This list evolved over time, hitting its peak in the early 1990s and it slowly shrank after that. Theyre of the Devil. I wish every fag and tranny would kill themselves right now. The Regulative Principle of Worship. And then they take them, and they make them feel accepted into their lifestyle, and they brainwash that child into that lifestyle and into that and make them feel accepted, and they try to recruit those children. Jesus gave His life so people could come together and serve Him as a church, a local assembly of believers. First Baptist Church Kingsville is seeking a full-time pastor of youth and young adults. He had to die before he would stop pretending he was in charge of his own life and destiny. New IFB doctrine promotes the notion of an Antichrist, whom they claim will be Jewish. They are relentless. Like their documentaries, conferences are another channel through which some New IFB pastors collaborate and spread their bigoted beliefs. In addition to criticizing Judaism as a religion, many New IFB pastors also promote antisemitic tropes about Jewish power and control over sectors like finance, news media and entertainment. These guys, they are all pedophiles. Burn those recordings, you fool! . why do fundamentalist Christians think they have to hate it? Preach the Bible: Classics! About 2.5 percent of American adults identify as independent fundamental Baptists, according to the Pew Research Center a higher percentage than those who identify as Episcopalians, Presbyterians or members of the Assemblies of God. New IFB pastors themselves have also been the target of criticism from some mainstream Christian pastors and other religious leaders. He claims that, according to scripture, the Jewish Messiah is actually the Antichrist, and that the Star of David actually represents the Devil. An extensive digital strategy allows New IFB pastors to reach millions of people online, despite attempts by tech companies to deplatform New IFB-affiliated channels for hate speech violations. Dont say, oh, come on in. Thats quite a hate list there. Black Collar Crime: Pastor Eddy Noelsaint Accused of Rape, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Youth Pastor Josh Henley Sentenced to Forty-Five Years in Prison for Sex Crimes Against Children, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Student Ministry Leader Vernon Willis Accused of Inappropriately Touching Church Girls, Evangelicals are an Existential Threat to the United States, Some Atheists Think I was Stupid for not Deconverting Sooner, Black Collar Crime: Catholic School Teacher Verity Beck Accused of Murdering Her Parents, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Evangelist Chris Brooks Accused of Assaulting His Wife, Why I Write The Black Collar Crime Series and Will Continue to Do So Despite Criticism from Evangelicals, Dr. David Tee Thinks Everyone Who is Not a Christian is an Atheist, Bruce, I Pray You Will Have Your Eyes Opened and the Truth will Guide You, Dont Dress Like a Whore if You Dont Want to Get Sexually Assaulted Says Lori Alexander, Church members who disagree with the pastor. The New IFBs expansive digital footprint is coupled with a strong emphasis on on-the-ground soul winning efforts to attract people to the movement, as well as the establishment of new churches around the world. Today we are excited to announce Independent Baptist Churches. People go to Christian bookstores or go online reading Christian blogs to get the answers to their questions or problems solved, only to find no solution. I dont know what lies ahead, but IDO know what lies behind, and I have no desire to return to the leeks (onions) and bondage of Egypt. Soul-winning participants are prepared to distribute materials in multiple languages, including pamphlets and business cards which direct recipients to New IFB YouTube content, and post videos of themselves soul-winning to demonstrate successful interactions.