Minecraft | 10 TRAPS Everyone Should Know! Or, if you want to make all items unbreakable, just give each player a ton of Mending books. Put a , comma after the \""} so that you can move onto the Enchantments:[{ command. Here's how to make an Indestructible tool with Enchantments, a Title, and Lore. Your post is still visible on the sub. "/entitydata @a diamond_sword {Unbreakable:1}". { = the start of the command process of the item and } = the end of the command process. ItemMeta #setUnbreakable (false); //Makes it breakable. I know I could just add mending to the sword, but I like this much . boolean By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I'll post the whole command, then go bit by bit with it. I'm building a server for my friends and I would want items to have infinite durability on my server. You might want to keep your base safe from griefers in a fashionable manner. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Values that are invalid for the specified item id revert to 0. how-to-create-an-unbreakable-tool-weapon-armor-with-a-title-lore-enchantments. Then, log onto hypixel and take the item out of it and there you go. rev2023.3.3.43278. Using a comparator, run these commands when a player is found: Here is my layout: Bulk update symbol size units from mm to map units in rule-based symbology. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} : https://youtu.be/p0n4WzSl04A Download Shaders for 1.19! A dialog box will appear, asking where you want to save the file, and what to name it. spigot(). Universal Minecraft Editor can do all that and more: https://www.universalminecrafteditor.com. use itemMeta.setUnbreakable (true); #6 chochoco4777, Jun 16, 2021 SkillCode MasqueOu said: Hi there! Allow the following ways to make things unbreakable: Automatically protect all tools, weapons, or armor (good for PVP worlds) Protect by lore (special items you create) unbk command All items when entering/leaving a certain world Standard enchantment table Anvil repairs and book support More info at https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/unbreakableitems Make sure you are doing this in the same folder as the downloaded server file. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. How do I make command blocks teleport players away from an area when they don't have a specific item? Did any DOS compatibility layers exist for any UNIX-like systems before DOS started to become outmoded? Simple ROSE Drawing | How to Draw a Rose Step by Step. Because Im going to make a self destruct house, actually there is a unbreakable data tag acoording to rudolf and it works i tested it, How to make items unbreakable? Making a block or an item unbreakable in Minecraft requires you to use a command block. What's the difference between a power rail and a signal line? Visit https://files.minecraftforge.net and make sure the version selected is the version for which you want to create a mod. Here is a list of all entitys: are you trying to see if a player crafts a certain item then replace it with an unbreakable version? I misunderstood what the OP was asking. ], Give player item(s) when player hits X amount of deaths, how to make setblock a command block with a command that is executed at a certain player. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Related Solutions Any help? The Single 1 behind this bracket signifies the amount of this item that will be spawned. Im not saying that Minecraft Bedrock Editon does not have some of these mods, but they are somewhat different and will cost you money if you ever decide to use them instead of the command block I was telling you about earlier. Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Then, open the new text document by double-clicking on it and type the following command in it: eg: Unbreakable, Efficiency X and Fortune X? In the large "Download Recommended" box, click on the small MDK box. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} It looks like you haven't mentioned what version you're playing on. Making unbreakable blocks in mincraft only require a few commands depending on the which minecraft version you are using. Minecraft | Sons Of The Forest Build Hacks & Ideas! You might want to mess with your friends and get them to try and break simple blocks but to no avail, leaving them frustrated or perhaps even thinking that the server is laggy. Minecraft 1.19 - How To Get Unbreakable Tools \u0026 Armor (Java/Bedrock) Get A 24 Hour DDOS Protected Minecraft 1.19.2 Server from Apex Minecraft Hosting!https://billing.apexminecrafthosting.com/aff.php?aff=3103 COMMAND ALL OF THE COMMANDS ARE HERE:https://minecraftsketchbros.eu/how-to-get-multiple-level-enchantments-on-one-item-in-minecraft-2021/ Join my Discord Server! he is trying to add unbreakable to every tool the person crafts not specific tools he gives, what he wants is when somebody makes a wooden hoe he want it to be unbreakable. I already know how to make items in Minecraft unbreakable (using the give command), but how would you make it so that when a player crafts or picks up a tool, the command blocks would make it unbreakable? To get started, create a new text document by right-clicking and selecting "Text Document" from the context menu on your PC. Is there a proper earth ground point in this switch box? ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} I want to make a command which gives you a unbreakable enchanted tool. In the vanilla version of the game, you are limited with what you can decide is not breakable, but combining these two mods expands your capabilities. In this video your find #UdisenMinecraftVanillaGuides and #UdisenMinecraft and #Udisen and as usual. It only takes a minute to sign up. What am I doing wrong here in the PlotLegends specification? Give all items infinite durability on startup in Minecraft 1.12.2. how would I refill an items durability over time with commands? @AshtonTanner-Goulet only if the OP is asking for GIVING unbreakable items, not for MAKING the existing ones indestructable. Press J to jump to the feed. In Bedrock Edition, it should be between 1 and 32767 (inclusive). You can also change the area selection shape, but you can read about that in the WorldEdit files. Parameters: unbreakable - true if set unbreakable. Unbreaking works by picking a random integer between 0 and the level of Unbreaking you have (inclusive), and if it's not 0, the tool will not take damage. {Name:"\ is the set up for whatever you want your title to be. Why do small African island nations perform better than African continental nations, considering democracy and human development? This worked, for some reason, yesterday i . ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} . Inventory, but I can just move it if needed. @Empytyisme I see, this would definitely not be effective for replacing every tool. Make sure to like and sub before you go! All rights reserved. Youll understand this bit better once I tell you what else you can do. /expand vert this command will expand your block selection all the way down to bedrock and all the way up to the build limit. What sort of strategies would a medieval military use against a fantasy giant? It can go up to 1000 if you like. Minecraft | Sons Of The Forest Build Hacks & Ideas! Is it possible to rotate a window 90 degrees if it has the same length and width? Choose any convenient location, but leave the name unchanged. Copyright 2023 Game Horizon, a property of Incomera d.o.o. Luckily, making items unbreakable in Minecraft doesnt require fancy mods; it just requires you to enable cheats. Is a PhD visitor considered as a visiting scholar? The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? The Lore ends after the \""} make sure you start the {Name: with a bracket and end the \""} with a bracket so it ends the command for display. Change the distance if needed. getItemMeta(). Step 1: Place dirt underneath the block to be destroyed. In 1.8.x the method is this Code (Java): ItemMeta. If you preorder a special airline meal (e.g. Sorry about what i said earlier after looking at it there is a completely different problem you have yes you can't make a player unbreakable but also you can't use entity data at all for diamond sword because it isn't an entity. Discord: Deko#9999 #3 Gadse, Oct 5, 2019 + Quote Reply bayerntvplay Code (Java): ItemStack itemStack = new ItemStack ( Material. World guard will immediately protect this region from everything once you define it give it a name. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Step 3: Place seeds on the farmland in order to replace block above. Only the sky is the limit when it all comes down to it, but these are likely the most probable uses for them. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. @BACONISDABEST2COOL4U just to clarify, are you trying to do this for a specific tool or all tools? It's free and it helps me out a lot.See you in the next one, Nate ;) I am making an OP sword in minecraft java 1.19.3, and here is my command: /give @ p netherite_sword {Enchantments: [ {id:"minecraft:sharpness",lvl:100}]} I know that you can give yourself a sword with {Unbreakable:1b}, I'm wondering how to put that into the previous command. What I mean by unbreakable items is that they cant disappear when you die or that you cant drop them when you die, and that they dont have a durability limit so that you can always keep using the same one. To do this, access your command box and type in //wand. In Java Edition, it must be between 1 and 2147483647 (inclusive). Wickes said: Load up 1.12+ minecraft, go into a singleplayer creative world, and type the command /give @p minecraft:item_name 1 0 {Unbreakable:1} and save it into your creative toolbar. Simply put a | (Same keyboard key as your \ but shifted) if you want to create a new lore line. Hey, ive been searching for a while, but can you put unbreaking on an already made item? How can I explain to my manager that a project he wishes to undertake cannot be performed by the team? ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Petra Pralica has been a content writer for over three years and is based in Zagreb, Croatia. BE: data: int: int Specifies the item data value of the given item (s). All rights reserved. Minecraft | 10 TRAPS Everyone Should Know! :https://youtu.be/G8UIhDwMtRwHow To Fix Failed to Authenticate Your Connection Hypixel! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. /rg define this reads as region define, and it basically allows you to name the region you just selected, so name it accordingly after the define part of the commands. It isnt easy to comprehend what it means for items to be unbreakable in Minecraft cause you cant actually mine them to break them. 1.16.5: I've tried to mess with /data but I'm just too stupid to understand it. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} I will help you with everything. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. Meanwhile, you first need to put a player in Adventure mode using the different commands that fit your version. will be the final bracket ending the command. Note these { brackets are not the same set of brackets that come after iron_sword{. To identify the player who has the item in their inventory we are going to use scoreboards. We're a community of 3.9 million creative members sharing everything Minecraft since 2010! setUnbreakable( value); But in 1.9+ (I think) this method has been removed, you should check the NMS. If not specified, defaults to 0. How do you take away a certain amount items from a player and then give back an item? - Arqade How to react to a students panic attack in an oral exam? Must be a 32-bit integer number. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Truth be told, there are much simpler ways to make blocks or numerous blocks unbreakable, and this can happen through the use of mods. It only takes a minute to sign up. We're a community of 3.9 million creative members sharing everything Minecraft since 2010! Please comment the version you're playing. He wants every tool crafted to be unbreakable. In this example we will use a diamond sword but you can change wherever it syas diamond sword to whatever item you would like. For example, they can be used to protect a reserved area from entry by players, mobs, and other entities. How can this new ban on drag possibly be considered constitutional? Your title begins after the space and second " in this case it's Knight's Blade and the title command ends after the \"" note there is two quotation marks here. To give yourself an unbreakable item, you must type in the command /give @p minecraft:diamond_pickaxe {Unbreakable:1}. Useful Guides about Minecraft (Java and Bedrock Editions). ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Your only option is to build everything thats been blown up from scratch again. Hey OP! How to make a fireball summoning item in vanilla Minecraft? Step 2: Till dirt underneath the block with a hoe. Make sure your item is the only one in the distance so it works. We're the sub for you! .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Why is this sentence from The Great Gatsby grammatical? setItemMeta( Itemmeta); Item should be: ItemStack Item = event [/edit].getPlayer.getItemInHand if that's what your aiming for UniqueNameDen, Mar 16, 2015 #5 Offline Rowinvd ItemMeta meta = bow.getItemMeta (); meta.spigot ().setUnbreakable (true); NbtCompound compound = NbtFactory. Is there a way to make it unbreakable and give it other enchantments? Of course, none of your items will disappear if you type in this command, and you cant focus it on one item only. get trigger: add a unbreakable diamond pickaxe of efficiency 3 named "&bSuper Pickaxe" to player But is isnt working, can you guys help me out? Now that you know how this is done, is there any difference between Bedrock and Java Edition Minecraft when it comes to the execution of the command, and how do you translate this into a whole building without having to repeat the command every time you want to go and place a new block? : https://youtu.be/_vDpol6nmCA Best Minecraft Video Settings:https://minecraftsketchbros.eu/best-video-settings/How To Join Hypixel with Cracked Accounthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzSZi-b9GC8\u0026ab_channel=MinecraftSketchBros How To Change your Minecraft Skin:https://youtu.be/kLGqbsXN6Ko Best Low End / High FPS Shaders for Minecraft! A mending tool will repair itself little by little every time you collect experience, but I'm not sure why the unbreakable tag isn't working. MCC E2 (Minecraft Cool Contraptions) 1.9 MOON GRAVITY! /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ if you have any questions or concerns. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} If you want always keep it in your inventory even when you die since it'll disappear after 5 minutes of not being picked up, you type in the command /gamerule keepInventory true, and that's it. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} In this case it's 5 making it Sharpness 5. Setup run this once: DIAMOND_PICKAXE); So if you have Unbreaking I your tool will take damage 1/2 of the time, Unbreaking II makes it take damage 1/3 of the time, etc. This will give you a magic wand(usually an axe) that allows you to mark the place youll then edit. MCC (Minecraft Cool Contraptions) E1 VILLAGERSIMS?? Can archive.org's Wayback Machine ignore some query terms? Redoing the align environment with a specific formatting. All Employed Villagers and Their Job Professions. #5 Rob.pizza, Jan 14, 2018. Code:java // Use NbtFactory.fromCompound (obj); to load from a NBTCompound class. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Is Minecraft Fabric Installer Safe? they used to be invulnerable using the following command: "/entitydata @e[type=ItemFrame,r=100] {Invulnerable:1b}" The easiest method is to use cheat /give @p minecraft:YOURITEM 1 0 {Unbreakable:1} Share Improve this answer Follow answered Oct 14, 2019 at 0:00 Samuel 56 3 Also it is a duplicate of gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/95711/ - Samuel Oct 14, 2019 at 0:02 Add a comment 2 You can use the following command: digminecraft.com/lists/entity_list_pc.php, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Screenshot of the Week #85 [Submissions Closed - Vote Now!