2. Install the emulator and extract the zip file of ROM to run it inside the emulator. After you get a matched pair, you may have to wait for them to make an egg. 0. For example: if you're breeding a female Charizard and a male Dragonite, you'll wind up with a Charmander. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. Points in battle. Not only will he let you keep the Togepi to do with it what you will, but hell also hand over to you the Everstone as a reward for a job well done. Chamber 1: The northern most Ruin. When you approach Articuno, itll create two decoys of itself, and the three Articunos will start spinning around in a circle. On Sunday, you can talk to Sunny on Route 37. Every time after that, he will give you a Snooze Ribbon. On the first visit, she will give you a TwistedSpoon. Because I always view gift/trade pokemon as legitimate and not apart of the random encounter, they're fair game and you can get all 3 without breaking the nuzlocke rules. Youll have to leave the area that Galarian Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos is found in, and then return to spot them again. Every time after that, she will give you an Alert Ribbon. In the games Pokmon HeartGold & SoulSilver, when the player interacts with Primo in the Violet City's Pokmon Center, and gives the correct passwords, Primo will give the player an egg. In this case, you will have a 50/50 chance that it will be the male or female version of that Pokemon. As with all starters, they will be at Level 5. Hatch the egg and you will quickly discover that the Togepi also has one of Togepi's Egg moves; Extrasensory. These remakes incorporate the many advancements that the series has . If you have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body Abilities in your party, the amount of steps will be cut in half. Go into the cave, and you will find Moltres. how to get eggs from primo in heartgold. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. All of my other codes work except for this one. After the questions are answered, he will give you a Dratini. To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. Feb 18, 11 at 6:37pm (PST) ^. Three Individual Values will be passed on from the parent Pokemon to the baby. These Elders will ask you questions about how you raise your Pokmon. Unlike the previous games, Mystery Gift is not unlocked by any special password. In Generation III, his real name is not mentioned, and Primo is known simply as the Pok Dude (Japanese: TV Dude). To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. How do you get primo eggs in Heartgold? IV: 16-25, 'It's fantastic in that regard.' There are three types of Attacks that can be learned through breeding: Keep in mind, Pokemon will level up while in the Day Care. You find it on wild Chanseys, which are very rare and have a 5% chance of holding one. This Eevee is at Level 5 but does not contain anything else special. This is the real Articuno here, but very quickly they are spun around in a circle at a very rapid speed to where you will likely have trouble keeping up with them. 1 offer from $29.99. Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should know. Pokmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Primo&oldid=3667934, Before moving to a particular aspect of the show. 3. selected Jan 1, 2021 by Mareepster34. get inside the ghost gym, and tape your ds' up button down. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. 2 How do you get the Johto starters in HeartGold? City Of Kent Permit Center, Usually Pokmon obtained via Mystery Gift are either always Shiny or never Shiny. This means even with the lowest IVs a trainers encounterable Shadow Mewtwo could have been coded with at GO Fest 2020, it will hit harder than a 100% IV standard Mewtwo. Contents 1 In the games 1.1 Generation III Accepted Answer www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba Fill in your ID number, that you are playing HG/SS and which version you are playing and then press "Send" and you will see the codes. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The next gift Pokmon is technically not a gift Pokmon. This allows you to narrow down your IVs more quickly, as most IV calculators include this feature. Chamber 3: Accessed. Grill bacon strips direct or use a skillet until done. D2000000 00000000 . After you beat Falkner at the Violet Gym, you will get a call stating that Professor Elm's aide has the Egg for you. bedrock proved too big an operation for me, so ive decided to tackle a smaller, dumber, goofier project with some friends. trader joe's colombian instant coffee discontinued; has joe duttine had a head injury Total: 121 - 150, 'This Pokmon has outstanding potential overall.' This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The 15 Egg Groups are: Most Pokemon in each egg group look somewhat similar in style such as Charizard and Dragonite. This television show broadcast on the Teachy TV and is aimed at Trainers who have just begun their Pokmon journeys. If you didn't find needed cheats put request or ask question . Traded Pokemon take longer to breed than Pokemon you caught yourself. I am playing through a HeartGold, SoulSilver Nuzlocke on Twitch and I discovered there is a dude in Violet City that will give you a free egg based off your Player ID. When you see Articuno split into three, youll notice only one of them flaps their wings. If you let both Parents hold one of theses items, only one of the IVs will be sent down with two other random IVs. Free Pokmon. This listing is of cards mentioning or featuring Primo (as the Pok Dude) or his Pokmon in the Pokmon Trading Card Game. To find out what to say you need. I'll leave a link to a code generator here. How do you get Slugma? Outside of the games themselves, Primo is the face of Pokmon Daisuki Club website's subsection on HeartGold and SoulSilver . 2 How do you get a Mareep egg in HeartGold? Whats the best Pokeball to catch articuno? It evolves into Furret Starting at level 15. Top Voted Answer Primo is in the Pokemon Center in Violet city. Every time after that, he will give you a Smile Ribbon. Always reliable. If you want a universal password, put 0 as your amount of money, then everytime you need to change the time, give the money to your character's mom to hold. As it isn't your Pokmon, the OT, ID & Nickname will not be of your choosing and will match the trainer and not you. DB000000 021D15AA D8000000 022186DC D2000000 00000000 622186DC 00000000 322186DC 00000065 DB000000 022186DC B2111880 00000000 . If you have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body Abilities in your party, the amount of steps will be cut in half. You can ride your bike in a circle or up and down the same route until the egg hatches, or just take it with you on your adventure. There will be a large amount of Slugmas to be caught during the hour, but none of them will be shiny. Enter a Melbet promo code and get a generous bonus, An Insight into Coupons and a Secret Bonus, Organic Hacks to Tweak Audio Recording for Videos Production, Bring Back Life to Your Graphic Images- Used Best Graphic Design Software, New Google Update and Future of Interstitial Ads. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. You make the eggs from 1 female and 1 male Pokemon to bread and they to be the same type like water with water and fire with fire. Use an Escape Rope at the inscription to open the door. There are eight wallpapers available, and three eggs: a Mareep, a Wooper, and a Slugma. what kind of whales are in whale rider; navy lodge pensacola cottages; california framing hammer; how to get eggs from primo in heartgold. Jul 21, 10 at 12:31pm (PST) ^. If you look at the Heart gold/Soul silver one after you input your Trainer ID, at the bottom of the page there are 3 eggs that you are able to get . Its an egg filled with happiness that earns extra Exp. require screen refresh. and our I was playing my original HeartGold version after whole months of not playing, I started playing again to attempt training some IV'EV pokemons. It does not store any personal data. Send your Pokmon trainer to Castelia City. http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba, you can theres a guy in the poke center near the pc he will ask you a question and if you put in certian words he will give you a egg or wall paper ill try to get you a link too genorat thoes words. If you don't answer with those responses, it will just know its basic moves, #001 Bulbasaur, #004 Charmander & #007 Squirtle - "Kanto Starters". It could take between 1,000-10,000 steps to hatch an egg. By compare odysseus emotions with telemachus when they are reunitedcompare odysseus emotions with telemachus when they are reunited Here is a short video on how to find 3 secret eggs by telling Primo code words. In the morning you can catch a Ledyba here, and in the morning/daytime you can catch a Metapod if you do not already . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. If the player tells Primo a secret combination of words (using the easy chat system), they will be given a new PC Box wallpaper or a Pokmon Egg. Use an Escape Rope at the inscription to open the door. In the games Pokmon HeartGold & SoulSilver, when the player interacts with Primo in the Violet City's Pokmon Center, and gives the correct passwords, Primo will give the player an egg. This will allow you to easily be able to get Mystery Gift and be able to access the gifts when they come. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Adjust the frame settings and click on the play button. In HG and SS you can find the IV guy in the Battle . Four good reasons to indulge in cryptocurrency! Its weak to Electric, Fire, Rock, and Steel-type attacks but resistant to Bug, Grass, and Ground-type moves. In the games Pokmon HeartGold & SoulSilver, when the player interacts with Primo in the Violet City's Pokmon Center, and gives the correct passwords, Primo will give the player an egg. Pokemon Sword and Shield Galarian Articuno is a Psychic and Flying Type, which makes it weak against Ghost, Dark, Rock, Electric, Ice type moves. Should you Purify Shadow Mewtwo? May 15, 2015 #10. You can get one of the Hoenn starter Pokmon from Steven after beating Red. An item to be held by a Pokmon. (which the service for the passwords has since been defunct). Instructions: Enter your character's NAME, your ID number and your held MONEY and click on Generate Password. You can find Chansey on Route 13, 14, and 15 (1% chance of finding them unless there is a Swarm) plus the Safari Zone with objects. high school football tv schedule 2022; detroit red wings prospects rankings; spaghetti with fried eggs; weta uk printable schedule By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. heartgold primo calculator. The first choice you choose will be the PKMN you clone! #252 Treecko, #255 Torchic & #258 Mudkip - "Hoenn Starters". Unfotunately, the only way to get a lucky egg in soulsilver is by using thief on Chansey. If you have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body Abilities in your party, the amount of steps will be cut in half. After the fight, grab the treasure ball southeast of him with a Poke Ball, and then check out the tall grass behind him. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Pokmon Battle TrozeiPokmon Link: Battle, Mystery Dungeon: Blazing, Stormy & Light Adventure Squad, Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time & Darkness, Black: Victini & ReshiramWhite: Victini & Zekrom. heartgold primo calculator. Where is the pokemon daycare in heartgold? If you take the Spearow to his friend, he will take the Spearow from you. Hope you guys have fun with this. Head to the prize building adjacent to the Celadon Game Corner. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. 1:Put a pokemon in the pc any box. Any Pokmon not in the unbreedable group can breed with a Ditto. This Egg is the Mysterious Egg you get sent to collect at the start. Articuno counters Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Metagross, Goundon, Dialga, Garchomp, Rhyperior and Darmanitan. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. Also, a Pokemon with the Pickup ability from level 41-60 has a 1% chance of picking up a Lucky Egg. Officially, the passwords were only given for Japanese players via the Daisuki Club. Serene Grace. Where can I find a Whiscash in ss? They arent stronger or weaker than their counterparts, so dont expect to win a battle against a superior foe just because your Pokemon is a different shade of blue. If you're in Cianwood City and have released or transferred all but 1 of your Pokmon and lack Surf or Fly on them, you'll be given this Special Level 15 Tentacool. Did anyone else know that you can get a Slugma egg, Wooper egg and a Mareep egg from Primo in Violet City or am I just really slow on the uptake lol . Make sure you save before battling it, otherwise, youll have to defeat the Elite 4 again before you get another chance at catching it.. Articuno location and how to catch it You can manually follow it by cycling along behind it if it flies off! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I need a cheat code to instantly get an egg in the daycare. How do you get a Mareep egg in HeartGold? It is even harder to find a HGSS sealed with pokewalker. Welcome to Pokemon HeartGold, the very first Pokemon game that I have ever played. It can be used to smash rocks, which sometimes block your path. Many IV calculators allow you to use these phrases, so this is extremely helpful in determining IVs. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Please note that this is the only way you can obtain a Slugma before Kanto without a Pokewalker. Its as easy as flying to another location and then flying back. the rooster camp song . We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Webdyan cannon net worth 2020. aceh chicken gulai kurma. The Teachy TV is obtained via the infamous old man . Pokmon HeartGold and Pokmon SoulSilver are Generation IV's remakes of the original Generation II games, Pokmon Gold and Silver. Articuno refers to herself as female. I use a random number generator to decide egg which egg I get, then I use the primo egg generator to figure out how to get that egg dolphindespiser 3 yr. ago Would make run way easier to automatically have one, maybe use RNG to decide which egg to use if you want to make it more meaningful. It could take between 1,000-10,000 steps to hatch an egg. Visit him there and he will offer you the Eevee he used to test the WiFi system that he just set up. Once there, speak with the professor himself, and hell marvel at your new Pokemon. Genshin Impact Primogem Codes List (january 2023) This is very important for stream-related codes, as those usually last only for a single and give out the most generous of rewards. you'l automatically fall down to the shadow, come back up, and go down . Shock95 answered: The eggs are made your pokemon. Please note that this is the only way you can obtain a Slugma before Kanto without a Pokewalker. Galarian Articuno, on the other hand, is a Flying/Psychic-type with good speed and a lot of special attack. In Pokmon HeartGold and SoulSilver Articuno can only be found once you have beaten all Gym Leaders from Johto and Kanto. Like all trades with computer characters, its starting level will be the same as that of the Pokmon you traded for it. Hold [R] While Switching to Clone PKMN. For PvP, it has a maximum CP of 3,051, an attack of 163, a defense of 198, and a stamina of 175. Primo's Pokemon do not get boosted experience unless you trade them to another player. I actually did that on a SS run I did, counting it as my violet city encounter since there are bodies of water, so if I were to wait until I got a fishing rod to get a Pokemon there, I could have. Primo's Pokmon To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. This Tentacool allows for you to leave the island. (which the service for the passwords has since been defunct). The games were released on March 14, 2010 in North America and March 26, 2010 in Europe. Max Mom Savings (Press L+R) 94000130 fcff0000. The next gift Pokmon you'll likely get is Eevee. Please note that this is the only way you can obtain a Slugma before Kanto without a Pokewalker. Primo is the grandson of the old man in Viridian City who teaches the player how to catch Pokmon in Generation I and gives the Teachy TV in FireRed and LeafGreen. In the games Pokmon HeartGold & SoulSilver, when the player interacts with Primo in the Violet City's Pokmon Center, and gives the correct passwords, Primo will give the player an egg. Like previous games, Pokmon HeartGold & SoulSilver have a Trainer Card. Changes to the Games. Mortar and follow the path all the way down to the basement, you will soon discover the Karate King, the former leader of the Fighting Dojo in Saffron, is there training in seclusion. A Pokemon can learn an attack that is normally learned at later levels if both of the parents already have it in their move sets. He is in Violet City's PokMart. The Day-Care Couple on Route 34 In Johto helped Gold, by letting him train on the Pokmon entrusted to them. Ethiopian Restaurant Cleveland, Please note that this is the only way you can obtain a Slugma before Kanto without a Pokewalker. the_allmighty. Total: 151 - 186, 'It's rather decent in that regard.' Once you get there, head to the last floor and you will find Articuno waiting for a battle. Big Brother in Goldenrod City gives one of your Pokmon a haircut on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday in the Underground Market. You can find and catch it in spawn locations like Neighborhoods, Dry/Arid Climate and Warmer Climate Locations, and can be hatched from 2 KM Eggs. In HeartGold and SoulSilver, he is first found in Violet Citys Pokmon Center. In this guide, I show. Contents 1In the games 1.1Generation III 1.2Generation IV d2000000 00000000. Juni 2022. Remove liquid and salt and pepper to taste. How do you get primo eggs in HeartGold? 17. On Tuesdays, you can talk to Tuscany on Route 29. You will need to rotate your view around when arrive in Freezington to spot Articuno and then chase it down until it stops. 1. 94000130 FEFF0000. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A Pokemon can learn an attack that is normally learned at later levels through specific breeding. Ekans (Lv 4) Walk. An item to be held by a Pokmon. Like the previous games, you can check here to see the badges that you have earned as well as your play time, various Wireless details, when you first beat the Elite Four and allows you to record and save your signature for placement on the bottom of the back of your trainer card. 7 mo. On the first visit, he will give you a Hard Stone. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Lore, Pokmon FireRed and LeafGreen The Teachy TV (, Teach Me TV) is a key item that was introduced in Generation III.It is used in Pokmon FireRed and LeafGreen to teach new trainers about the basics of Pokmon battles. NEW MONTH, NEW SALE: 50 PRIZE WHEEL SPINS, HALF-OFF LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, UNLIMETED AURORA OFFLINE KEYS, MORE. Togepi In the morning you can catch a Ledyba here, and in the morning/daytime you can catch a Metapod if you do not already . Deep inside the den you will discover a building with the elders. answered Aug 14, 2010 by DarthDestiny 1 vote you can theres a guy in the poke center near the pc he will ask you a question and if you put in certian words he will give you a egg or wall paper ill try to get you a link too genorat thoes words answered Aug 14, 2010 by dragon poke master The first gift Pokmon you get given is an Egg of Togepi. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. This page contains Pokemon Soul Silver cheats list for Nintendo DS version. Some Pokemon can only be found through breeding. Place a raw egg (or scramble) in each cap until it reaches the desired doneness. Pokemon Heart Gold Cheats List Walk Through Walls (Hold L) x99 Rare Candies in Bag 900x All Berries in Pocket All Pokeballs in Pocket Shiny Wild Pokemon (Warning: DO NOT Breed) Unlimited Money Restore Health 1 Hit Kills Pokemon Capture/Steal Other Trainer's Pokemon Easily Catch/Capture a Pokemon 100x Experience After a Battle Vacations That Don T Require Covid Vaccine, compare odysseus emotions with telemachus when they are reunited, Vacations That Don T Require Covid Vaccine. christopher anderson obituary illinois; bammel middle school football schedule; triquetra protection symbol; national police and troopers association; situs link alternatif kamislot how to get eggs from primo in heartgold Hatch the egg and you will quickly discover that the Togepi also has one of Togepi's Egg moves; Extrasensory #021 Spearow 2015-05-15T04:02. He will ask you if you can take his Spearow with Mail attached to his friend in Route 31. On Thursdays, you can talk to Arthur on Route 36. Collection of Pokemon Soul Silver cheats via action replay codes, These cheats have been tested working on popular NDS emulators. In Violet City, you can receive 1 of 3 eggs by giving a special Secret Code. The password is generated based on your trainer ID, but this website can help you determine what it is: http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba?l=en 6 DumbUsername_Dos 1 yr. ago thankyou 3 Jay-Games2007 7 mo. red rock deli cabbage rolls recipe; smokin dave's corn bake recipe; Business Areas. Mohlo by to trva between 1,000-10,000 steps to hatch an egg. How do you get a Mareep egg in HeartGold? From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokmon encyclopedia. Enter your Trainer ID at this website, and it will generate the passwords needed to obtain the eggs. If you talk to Primo in Violet City's PokeCenter, he'll give you an egg or box wallpaper if you say a password to him. All of the phrases required to receive these gifts are dependent on the player's Trainer ID number, and can be retrieved from the Pokmon Daisuki Club website, or pokewiki.de's secret phrase generator. However, for obvious reasons, it will not be the highest evolutionary form. In this post, you will discover Pokemon Heart Gold Cheats that hopefully can help you complete the game.. Crumble and set aside. How To Get Treeko,mudkip,torchic First you beat the Elite Four and then travel to Kanto, go to silph co. , talk to steven and treeko green shard, mudkip nlue shard, torcjic red shard. There are some instances where this will not work. how to press delete on gk61. Pokmon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Mystery Gift. Interact with the right one and itll trigger the battle for you to catch it. Answers. Primo's Pokemon do not get boosted experience unless you trade them to another player. These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. He will compliment you, ask you what colour stone you'd pick and then provide you one of these Pokmon based on the colour. 35%. Contents 1 Blurb 2 Changes from Gold, Silver and Crystal 3 Features 3.1 PokWalker 4 Characters 4.1 Gym Leaders 4.2 Elite Four and Champion 5 Pokmon 5.1 Starters 5.2 Version exclusives Primo is a character that appears in FireRed and LeafGreen and HeartGold and SoulSilver, first appearing in Generation III as the host of the Pok Dude Show. Free Poke-eggs. Togepi These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. You can use it in multiple competitive categories, making shadow Articuno a worthwhile addition to your Pokmon collection. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". In Pokmon Crystal press SELECT + + B, then release + B but still hold SELECT, then press + B and release SELECT afterwards. Like previous games, there are a variety of points within the game where you get given a Pokmon. . Instead, The Mystery Gift feature is available on the menu immediately. Also on Fridays, you can visit the B2 of Union Cave to capture a Lapras. Free Pokmon Primo's Pokmon To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. Otherwise the answer to should you purify your shadow Pokmon in Pokmon GO is usually no, though you may disagree if you arent ultra competitive. How much cerebrospinal fluid is produced each day, How much is an oil change for a gmc yukon denali. Pots criar dos Dittos? Never purify a legendary shadow Pokmon. the maps, the storyline, the general order of main events) the two hacks still manage to bring a new . In order to breed Pokemon you must put two correctly matched Pokemon in a day care. Primo's Pokemon do not get boosted experience unless you trade them to another player. Here is a short video on how to find 3 secret eggs by telling Primo code words. If you have a Pokemon with the Magma Armor or Flame Body Abilities in your party, the amount of steps will be cut in half. You can ride. It is an unusual egg found by the Day-Care Couple and given to Mr. Pokmon. Heart Gold and Soul Silver Pokemon Platinum Diamond and Pearl EDIT: Had to reupload the images because i couldn't link them from the site :V and I added some from the other games availiable. Nathan Gettings Affirm, First, he will indicate the range for the total amount of IVs based on the following phrases: Next, he will tell you your Pokmon's highest stat, at random if multiple IVs are the same, and give you a range for that stat based on the following phrases: MetalKid's IV Calculator is recommended for checking IVs, as it allows you not only input the Pokmon's stats, but also to input the parameters given to you by the Hidden Power man and the IV man. To reach the password screen, press SELECT + + B simultaneously in the title screen (where Ho-oh and Lugia appear) and select YES to view the time password prompt. Make sure you have at least 10 Repels. To get a baby Pokemon, you must put two Pokemon of opposite genders together in the Day Care. By compare odysseus emotions with telemachus when they are reunited. Mareep is available on Routes 32, 42 and 43, as well as being obtainable as an Egg from Primo in Violet City. on heart gold EDIT: i did show prof. elm togepi i did enter kanto i dont have any roamers left i showed active pokerus in the pokemon center i do know my sid As with all starters, they will be at Level 5. To obtain eggs containing Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma, head to Violet City and speak to Primo. Easy, get a ditto, put it in the daycare, put the Pokemon you want to clone, wait, talk to the old man, get the egg, get a slugma or magcargo in your party, get on your bike, and watch it. Nintendo released the Pokmon HeartGold and Pokmon SoulSilver versions in Japan on September 12, 2009. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". On the first visit, he will give you a Soft Sand. The eggs are Mareep, Wooper, and Slugma. In Generation III he is known as simply Pok Dude. Officially, the passwords were only given for Japanese players via the Daisuki Club. It is holding a Berry Juice. SoulSilver players have a higher chance of finding Mareep on Route 42 than HeartGold players. The Pokmon Eggs that he will give you will hatch into Pok . The Breeding Guide has proven to be very useful for my breeding efforts. What weight loss pill is safe for diabetics? Pokemon Heart Gold , Soul Silver , Platinum, Diamond Pearl Version Game Cartridges Game Card for NDS 3DS DSI DS (Heart Gold Version) 3.8 out of 5 stars. 5:go for a bike ride 6:come back return the pokemon from the scrl and it should have leveled up by 1! He'll usually say that hints to the time frame for an egg. On the first visit, she will give you a Sharp Beak. BAG CODES: 900x All Normal Items in Pocket (Press L+R) 94000130 fcff0000.