You can use My Vodafone App up to 5 times on Wi-Fi or up to 1 week. I am outside of India and got a Vodafone SIM while coming to US from India. What types of recharges are supported in the My Vodafone App? And methods to check your own Mobile Number. After Dialing the number, You will get connected to Vodafone Customer Care Executive. NOTE:If you have a new connection or Transfer of Ownership then you have to wait for a week to be able to register for Metrash. If you are able to send an SMS to yourself. 7: 8: 8 Mobile telephony services Prior to the introduction of Number Portability numbers beginning 77 are designated for use by Vodafone Qatar. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Recommended: Voda postpaid Plans in 2020 with prices. Login using your credentials and land on your dedicated page.. Make sure that the following activation or deactivation steps are followed: Call 195 from your mobile phone and follow the instructions to choose the song you would like to set as your Ring Back tone. Or select Quick Pay if you know the amount that you want to pay. Please call our contact centre or visit the nearest store if you have to change the registered contact number in our system with your current number. In another way, you can dial *100# for the Vodafone main menu and follow instructions to get account information. Select Retrieve your bill and pay to view a bill amount by entering a Vodafone number and Qatari ID. This technique has made it much easier for Ghanaians to be aware of their mobile phone numbers without going through a lot of hassle and reducing the stress of memorising a phone digit. There are multiple reasons that Bill payment can fail. However, you wont be able to see your Vodafone account information and active products. I have a QTel Mob number , postpaid, for which I used to make a payment of 400-500. This method is applicable to all users, including non-smartphone users. Unable to view Homepage/Available balance, Unable to recharge with voucher/scratch card, Unable to activate or deactivate Voice Mail, Unable to activate/deactivate offers/products using a Short Code, Cannot receive calls - voicemail/call diverts activated troubleshooting, Cannot receive local and international SMS, http://www.vodafone.qa/go/en/online-bill-payment. Luckily, network providers have made it possible to know your phone digits by providing several options. What sort of strategies would a medieval military use against a fantasy giant? Yes, you can. Select a plan and choose activation/deactivation codes. Why am I getting the message You cannot perform this action due to limited account privileges under My Bill. Just select the Recharge Credit and Data from the menu. Go to the App Store/Play Store, download and re-install the App again, Check if network time is the phone time, If using a dual sim phone, put Vodafone as SIM1, turn off SIM2 completely, Please make sure that your SIM is active. Check out this post for information on obtaining a visa in the United States. How to check your Vodafone balance? Here are some day trip destinations to try in Qatar, Things to do at Torba Farmers Market 2023, Instagram-worthy places for a leisurely stroll in Qatar, Build Your House Exhibition 2023 invites consultants, contractors, and suppliers to an enriched and expanded event, Where to learn Arabic in Qatar? Vodafone Qatar Q.S.C is a licensed telecommunications service provider and is regulated by the CRA (Communications Regulatory Authority) in terms of the Telecommunications Law No.34 of 2006 and the Applicable Regulatory Framework. 1. If my line is barred. Go to Settings> Phone and the number will be the first field in the list. 1. They send me the instructions to check activation on my phone itself. Open the dialer app or Phone Dialler on your device. 33K views, 140 likes, 8 loves, 56 comments, 34 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Vodafone Qatar: Activate your new eSIM directly from My Vodafone App in just a few steps. Step 2: Log in using your username and password. The Credit/ Data recharge should reflect immediately. 3. rev2023.3.3.43278. T&C apply. Plan a day out to Msheireb Downtown and tick these sights off your list. If you are facing any issues. Advertisement You will instantly get a flash. If you have an Android or iOS device just visit the following link to install My Vodafone App: Im an Enterprise Vodafone customer. What shall I do? To check the status of your mobile broadband and Wi-Fi networks, menage SMS text messages or change the settings of your mobile Wi-Fi, open http://VodafoneMobile.wifi in your browser. The SIM card's important information is usually accessible on the back of the packaging. Then IVR will give you all the information like your plan validity, Plan details and also mention your Mobile Number. Standard roaming data charge will apply if the My Vodafone App is being used with a Vodafone Qatar SIM. How can I register my mobile number in Metrash? Once you are logged in, you should see your balance and any available offers or bonuses on the main screen of the app. Get up close to nature by visiting these farms and nature reserves in Qatar. All Right Reserved. Yes, you can use My Vodafone App but based on your plan and access level set by your Company. There are several ways you can check your data balance in Vodafone Qatar: Vodafone Qatar offers a range of mobile and fixed line services, including: I hope that helps! I went and registered a new personal number as I have long since lost and forgotten my original number. Share Improve this answer Follow answered May 29, 2017 at 11:22 Abby Rj 29 1 1 But I believe the SIM is outside of US, so there is not a way to call to 198. The reason why you are seeing this message is because your number is not matching the Contact number you provided during your registration with Vodafone. A SIM can get deactivated if it is not being used for more than 90 days. STEPS: Open your dial pad Dial 100 and make the call from your (unknown) Vodafone line Choose your preferred language Follow voice prompts to speak to their agents Request for your phone number HOW TO CHECK YOUR VODAFONE NUMBER USING SHORT CODE Please make sure that you have followed the below steps: Try the different methods mentioned above, If all the above steps fail, please contact us and we will help you further or raise a complaint for you, Please ensure that you have used the correct Short Code, Make sure that your number is not barred, Check your outstanding balance and credit limit as having less credit limit than the add-on cost will prevent you from activating the add-on, Please note: Some products can be activated from the Short Code Menu if you are the primary account holder. However, you will get additional details if you use it from Vodafone Qatar 3G or 4G. Step 3: Click on "Mobile Number" on top menu. Select the Talk to Customer Care Executive option in IVR. For Samsung (Android Ver 5.0 and above): Settings--Applications--Phone--More Settings--Show My Caller ID--Network Default. Yes, you can pay the bill for another Vodafone customer through My Vodafone through Quick Pay or Retrieve a bill and Pay. I have booked online Vodafone at Flexi 330 - for which I have to pay QR. Check Notification number registered with us is the same as your current number. In the case of Same Networks, Sometimes they forget which numbers SIM card they have inserted in their device with an inactive plan. With Bill Manager, you will NEVER get hit with a bill shock from any Data or Roaming usage. This has resulted in the gradual change in communication technologies with time and challenges brought by development. Mobile No : +974 Captcha : Track Now If you also facing such kind of problem then this post is for you. 1. Subsequently go to My Accounts. If not please retry after couple of minutes. To know if your Vodafone digits are valid, you can either check it through the mobile app or simply ask someone to call that number. Once you have logged in, you will see your number and all of the package details on the screen. @RajTunwal could you post those instructions? Now you can transfer credit to your friends and family and help them stay connected! You dont have to memorize login user name and password anymore. There may be different network modes available depending on where you are. Vodafone shall reasonably ensure that all your details are secure and safe from malicious use. In the Contacts app. Output of the Windows Powershell get-tpm command. To know your own phone number: Go to the phone app and dial *1#. For new Vodafone Customers it may take some time to reflect your contact details in the system. Keep in mind that you may be charged a small fee for using this service. Can I use My Vodafone App outside of Qatar? Keep track of your usage, pay bills, recharge, get support & lots more Download the My Vodafone App. Now check your Vodafone main account balance, net balance usage, SMS and all other services balance just by dialing the USSD code or via My Vodafone app. Vodafone Qatar is a telecommunications company based in Qatar. Your one-stop platform to find out all about Qatar - Guide, Events, Cultural Tips, News, Qatar 2022, and Videos. Please contact us via chat or email with details. It will ask a mobile number, give any of your friends number it will send a message to your friends mobile for call back you with your mobile number.. simple. Also Read: Vodafone Idea Recharge Plans 2021: List of All New Vi Recharge Plans and Offers with Validity, Data, Calling Benefits . 5. After Dialing the number, You will receive a popup message on your Mobile Screen from Vodafone containing your Number. My Vodafone App is a mobile application launched by Vodafone Qatar. MB/SMS/MIN you were supposed to receive. A place where magic is studied and practiced? After logging in, Go to Home Page by tapping the Home icon placed at the bottom section. It is available for Android and iOS (Apple) smartphones bringing great features and giving more control to customers to check their balance, usage, offers, pay and recharge, network information and chat with customer care! Complete the log-in or sign-in process at the Vodafone portal. 9. If your plan allows recharge, then you can recharge through My Vodafone App. After you call the USSD code, this message pops up. Did any DOS compatibility layers exist for any UNIX-like systems before DOS started to become outmoded? If there is a voice mail greeting active on your phone, use code (**004*121#), Check diversions from the handset and cancel all diversions. How to activate international roaming The best way to activate and manage international roaming is through My Vodafone. You can recharge Credit and Data which are applicable to your plan. Data plans: Vodafone offers data plans with different allowances for internet usage on your mobile device. In the Home Page, At the top, you will see your Voda Number, recharge details, data balance, validity etc. Why do academics stay as adjuncts for years rather than move around? Call 111 from your Vodafone number in Qatar; Call 8007 111 from any other phone; Call 0097 4770 071 11 from abroad; Visit . The representative will provide you with your current balance and any available offers or bonuses. Anyone who has an Android or iOS device can download and use the My Vodafone App. Im a Postpaid customer. Below is a detailed process that you can follow when you want to check Vodafone digit details. Get yours today enjoy 1TB. Vodafone Qatar also has a number of retail stores across the country where you can purchase phones and other devices, pay your bills, and get support, but how to check Vodafone balance Qatar? This is one of the quickest and simplest ways to check your contact digits. How can I check if my number is still active? I didn't register for International Roaming before leaving India, but I do plan to return for a visit in October this year. You have successfully learned. In this post, we are going to tell you about How to Check Vodafone Number . This is because memorising new sim digit details can be a challenge. Short-term mobile plans for Japan with voice calling. Country and access code are being entered correctly, 1. Details of the request, what was modified and when was the request done. You are getting this message because the number youre using to log in to the My Vodafone is not matching the Contact number you provided us during your registration with Vodafone. Standard Data charges apply while downloading and using My Vodafone App. Is there a solution to add special characters from software and how to do it. Create a new message and type BAL in the body of the message. Add to cart. NOTE:if your handset is from outside Qatar, it might be locked to another service provider and should be unlocked by the other service provider. We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, February-March 2023 Photo Competition: Renovated, International SIM Card: Travelling USA to India. Wait a few seconds, and your phone number will appear on your screen. 6. Check if you are using the same SIM (Number) as you registered to check- in to the app. Deactivate this service by sending an SMS with the letters DCT to 195 and service will be deactivated, Customers can also call 195 and follow the instructions on how to deactivate Caller Tunes, Restart handset and try to activate/deactivate, Please note that this option is not for Mobile Broadband customers, Check if the number is active on Vodafone network (able to use data, calls & SMS). Details from the SMS received after the Plan Change has been completed (Date received and what was stated in the SMS, 3. You can deactivate the Push notifications by: iOS users you need to go to Settings - Notifications. A trip to a farm or nature reserve in Qatar is a fun-filled experience for everyone. Check if the email you provided is active, 2. Why are Suriname, Belize, and Guinea-Bissau classified as "Small Island Developing States"? How will I understand that I have logged in My Vodafone App? The only thing you can do is call 198 Toll free and enquire with the Vodafone authorities. Register with you Vodafone number and you will get OTP to your Vodafone number. What can I do? So, in order to make things easier for you, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how to check your number on Vodafone. Yes you can, based on eligibility of your current Plan. Vodafone Qatar provides mobile and fixed-line services to around 1.4 million customers. how can check my mobile number, I am using a new sim but dont know number. Go to the Google Play Store and download the Vodafone app. Check out as guest. To check the number, go to menu and the number will be displayed as the Welcome (Your Number). Select other network mode (4G/3G/2G) in which you are not currently connected. NOTE:In case you are unable to receive text from only one particular (local) number and able to receive from all other numbers, advise the sender of SMS to check the service from his end as the issue could be at the senders end. View the latest updates for COVID19 travel & return policy to Qatar. To eliminate this, you have to familiarise yourself with the process of how to check your Vodafone number. Yes you can pay for a Vodafone Postpaid number (mobile or fixed) through Retrieve a bill and pay or Quick Pay options. Please call our contact centre or visit the nearest store if you want to change the registered contact number in our system with your current number. To check your Vodafone number, you will have to dial *111*2# from your Vodafone SIM, and your mobile number will be instantly displayed on the screen of your phone. If they could provide the valid information to customer care executives, you can know whether your sim is active or not. I recharged credit through the My Vodafone App, but I didnt receive the credit. If you have a smartphone, another simple method is to: How to know my Vodafone number is one of the most frequently asked questions, which is fine. * Quick Payment: Accessible by anyone but you have to insert a valid Vodafone number and the respective amount to be paid provided the minimum amount is QR 50, Yes, you can pay a Vodafone Fixed bill through the function Retrieve a bill and pay. No, we currently only accept credit cards but we are still working on accepting debit card payments. On your phone, dial the SIM activation number for your area: Austrailia: 1300-788-055 UK: 17298 Ireland: 1907 India: 59059 3 Follow the prompts. TV packages: Vodafone offers TV packages that include access to a variety of channels, as well as the option to add premium channels and content. How to contact Vodafone? Of course, you can always contact them through their call centre if you have any further queries. It is available in both Android and iOS and can be downloaded through their respective stores. Check account balance You can check your account balance by dialing the USSD code *129# and you will get SMS with account information.