Ready for a tropical getaway to paradise? Also Check: How To Make Your Home A Vacation Rental. Keep in mind that these are rates for two adults and two children. *For both Marriott and Hilton, loyalty members can redeem points and receive the fifth night free to increase their savings. We are set in one of the worlds most desirable places mere steps from the stunning Pacific Ocean and against verdant volcanic mountains, Perched high atop the lush, emerald cliffs along Kauai's pristine coastline, this rejuvenating retreat is the perfect place to savor refreshing Pacific breezes and the sparkling ocean beyond the, The tastefully redesigned Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott, Maui welcomes guests with stunning views of the Pacific. I have done this on a couple of occasions myself, even pre-pandemic. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests. Our friends were kicked out of their room mid vacation (or subject to the full rack rate). Despite the perks of timeshares, many people choose not invest in one as they can be a money drain if you dont make good use of them. Simply confirming dates isnt enough according to one poster. Tahiti Village Las Vegas Resort & Spa is known for its family friendly pool area with its easy entry and sandy beach, plus a beautiful lazy river. Stay in a villa studio in Hawaii, receive points for the hotels rewards program, and even get to do free activities on site. Thank you. courses. (ii) have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or Whether you enjoy movies under the stars, smores by the fire pit, or a round of golf at the adjacent 27-hole award-winning golf course, this is the ideal vacation at the perfect price. Youll find that people part with them for next to nothing . Check out the latest timeshare owner discounts, specials & offers on Club Wyndham resorts and save on your next family vacation! I have heard stories of all day presentations where you cannot leave until you sign something. Additional info can be found with the links below : After scheduling room reservations, an email confirmation will be sent to you and must be presented at check-in. Retail values are based on current and projected average room rates during the noted period at the time of publication, which are subject to change without notice. Unfortunately, this offer is only available if you received a targeted preferred invitation number (PIN). they'll try to find the emotional trigger that will get you to buy one of their packages before . Check with the Participating Restaurants, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/800845-sheraton-kauai-hawaii-master-thread-29.html, Please click here to view our Privacy Policy. But looking at the current rates for Hawaii for a Hilton property in Honolulu for March Break, you can see that it was a good deal. All 1,000 guestrooms at this hotel offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bedding, compact refrigerators, a coffee/tea maker, in-room safes, and complimentary WiFi. $765.56 $125 = $640.56 / 5 nights = $128.11 / night. Fla. Last week, I wrote Stop Ignoring Vacasa Vacation Rentals! Retail value of these packages may vary depending on destination selected, unit availability, and travel dates selected. Back to Top. Honoring the royal heritage of Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock) - one of Hawaii's most sacred cultural sites - the resort features a nightly cliff diving ceremony with torch lighting and oceanfront luau. 2022 HV Global Group, Inc. independently owns and manages the Hyatt Residence Club program and the Hyatt Residence Club Portfolio Program and uses the Hyatt names and marks under license from an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The Developer of Grand Islander is: BRE Grand Islander, LLC, located at c/o Blackstone Real Estate Partners VI L.P., 345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154. Hawaii residents can enjoy our Kama'aina offer: Complimentary self-parking for one car. All I had to give them was 90 minutes of my time to hear a Timeshare presentation. I guess lightning could strike out of the blue like Jimmy warns though! The catch is, as is always with these timeshare deals, you need to attend to a presentation lasting up to two hours and be able to say a definite NO at the end, or . Prices range from $8,450 - $772,990 for deeded interest; U.S. and Hawaii Trusts range from $4.15 to $5.80 per Point with a minimum purchase of 4,000 Points. $4,000. Re: Timeshare Presentation. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM THE DEVELOPER Prices range from $8,450 $772,990 for deeded interest; U.S. and Hawaii Collections start at $8.00 per Point with a minimum new purchase of 5,000 Points. I didnt check the one bedroom villa or both room types at the other property. Verify the contact info is correct and click the See My Offer button. The price range of interests offered varies from$14,800 - $97,100 and is subject to change without notice. Incentives, gifts or premiums are awarded after attendance at sales presentation and may not be redeemed for cash. Due to the special pricing of this offer, we are unable to offer select Marriott BonvoyTM Elite member benefits. Receive a nightly credit of up to USD 200 towards any incidental charge. Void where prohibited by law and where registration requirements have not been met. Those deals can sometimes be better than the presentation offers. I looked on FlyerTalk for that thread but couldnt find it. Here are the complete terms and conditions from the bottom of the email: Guests must purchase by May 9, 2022, to enjoy a 6-day/5-night stay for $649 plus tax in Honolulu or Waikoloa, a 5-day/4-night stay for $249 plus tax in Orlando or Las Vegas, or a 4-day/3-night stay for $349 plus tax in Los Cabos, Mexico at a participating hotel within the Hilton portfolio of brands (valued at $175$500/night). You and your family will have a great time and there is so much to do to keep you entertained throughout your stay. Surrounded by gardens and waterfalls, guests can indulge in six outdoor pools, spa rejuvenation, unique island themed dining experiences and cultural activities. Which is surprising since timeshare . Purpose of Promotion No. The manager came out and offered us a trial membership to the HGV program. Park Offer valid one per family only. Western U.S. & Hawaii; Eastern U.S. Caribbean & Central America . If you have any question about either deal, please leave a comment below. The developer/seller of timeshare interest in the US and Hawaii Trusts are Diamond Resorts U.S. Collection Development, LLC and Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection Development, LLC located at 6355 Metrowest Blvd., Orlando FL 32835. The developer/seller of timeshare interest in the US and Hawaii Collections are Diamond Resorts U.S. Collection Development, LLC and Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection Development, LLC. $260 Fixed Annual Fee. The second is with Westin Vacation Club and looks targeted, but you can reach out to Westin Vacation Club to see if you are eligible. If you do not meet the qualifications of this promotion or attend the presentation, the difference between the special preview package price and the currently published nightly rate for the applicable resort at that time, plus premium costs and taxes, may be charged to your credit card. Stay must be consecutive nights. Sip a Mai Tai at sunset. Travel with Grant has financial relationships with many of the cards mentioned here, and is compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program. 6 Days / 5 Nights. Vacation Package includes accommodations only. Proof of Hawaii residency required at check-in. Direct link to offer. ROOM TO SAVE. You can save money and time by avoiding the theme park lines with our onsite attraction tickets desk. Our Top Priority - Our Timeshare Owners and Guests: COVID-19 updates, closures and cancellation policies . A few well-known examples include the Marriott Vacation Club, Hilton Grand Vacations, Holiday Inn Vacation Club, Hyatt Residence Club, and even Disney has their own Disney Vacation Club. For Residents of New York, New Jersey, and California: The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the sponsor, Flex Collection, LLC. . The Offer. Company Proprietary Information. Reserve your package before January 26, 2022 with a $199 deposit and book your dates later. If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately. Seller of Travel Ref. Do you happen to know anyone who owns a timeshare? Last week, I wrote Stop Ignoring Vacasa Vacation Rentals! Good afternoon everyone, I hope your week is going well. Find him on Twitter @travelwithgrant. Timeshare companies focus their marketing on people who can afford their product, so you might not receive unsolicited invitations . We upgraded to a one-bedroom suite so it could fit my family of five for a total of US$1,098, with no resort fees or taxes. All rights reserved. Pricing is without promotions and discounts and subject to change. Marriott Bonvoy, Sheraton, Westin, Heavenly, Heavenly Spa, WestinWORKOUT, and their logos are the trademarks of Marriott or its affiliates and are used by Vistana, an authorized partner of the Marriott Bonvoy program, under license from a subsidiary of Marriott. When you finally reject the "deal" and the salesperson gives up and concludes the presentation, another salesperson will come to offer you a vacation package. NY: THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING TIMESHARE SALES. Pack your bags for the Big Island if: volcanoes, adventure, and swimming with manta rays is on your bucket list. Take in tropical luxury on 40 spectacular oceanfront acres, all with incredible activities and amenities at your doorstep, at a fraction of the price youll find anywhere else. have you received a phone call offering a free vacation in exchange for going to a timeshare presentation?brandon's wife and him have been to 6 timeshare pre. LAST-MINUTE DEALS. Get a taste of delicious local cuisine at one of our five on-site dining options, featuring outdoor seating and scenic atmospheres. Now with the pandemic, there is even more leniency , although this may tighten up a bit as travel opens up. If you do go with the $199 deposit, make sure you lock in your dates as soon as possible. I will go through the booking process of each to show you what it is like, what is included, and how much it costs. For example, if your friend is a timeshare owner at Club Wyndhams Shawnee Village, they could refer you to a presentation at any Wyndham timeshare property. Cancellation of a reservation within 30 days of arrival date and no-shows will forfeit package and package price. PRESENTATION: Attendance at the sales presentation (lasting approximately 90 to 120 minutes) is required to receive this special offer, or you will be charged the retail value for accommodations, based on high-season rates, and will not receive any package bonus gifts. In, Our newly-renovated resort along the Kohala Coast at Hapuna Beach has officially deputed as The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. The Marriott Bonvoy Business Card has a fantastic welcome offer: Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. During my timeshare presentation I asked about the pricing for the minimum amount of points. Attendance at a 90minute timeshare sales presentation is required. Hilton Grand Vacations Club La Pacifica Los Cabos. Sales reps are trained to spot your weakness and press into that area. During your stay at the resort of your choice, you will be invited to attend an informative preview presentation or Timeshare seminar of the resort's Vacation Club, lasting an average of 90 minutes to 2 hours.