In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. To add another historical dimension, a decision was made to make their Welsh Celtic Jewellery out of pewter, which enhances the Celtic designs, $14.98, $16.65 Welsh fashion, welsh slate jewellery and welsh handmade jewellery. Welcome to my website and shop, I am a North Wales based Jewellery Designer called Patsy. such as 'The Book of Kells'. An eternity ring signifies that you are committed to your partner and will love them for eternity. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. (20% off), Sale Price $7.60 Tel: 01723 368485 | Email: sales@royalwelshgold.com Original Price $17.00 Only [max] left. Our exquisite Welsh celtic jewellery incorporates traditional celtic designs of spirals, celtic knotwork and interlocking keys. I create porcelain hanging sculptures, jewellery and plaquesinspired by the natural world and organic forms. (30% off), Sale Price $44.00 Total: Basket. Its been so special getting our rings especially made for us and Sara was brilliant., From start to finish, Sara was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Our Rings and Jewellery are designed, made and finished in Wales using the traditional techniques that have been handed down through generations of Welsh goldsmiths. To read more about my inspirations and creative process click here. (25% off), Sale Price $37.51 remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. 100% Recycled metals and responsibly sourced gemstones. We are a small, women-led and family-run online-only business. Why settle for a boring ring when you can have anything you can help design one yourself? Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. (5% off), Sale Price $11.90 (50% off), Sale Price $35.14 Handmade Jewellery And Accessories In Wales - Welsh Jewellery And Accessories Wales is renowned for its creativity. Love Spoon. Each piece is handmade and unique, and made in my workshop in beautiful Snowdonia, North Wales. My handmade silver jewellery has been stocked in Galleries throughout Conwy. These metalwork commissions have all been very different to the jewellery that I make, so don't be afraid to ask me to make something unusual! Please read our privacy policy. Good news! Find perfect gifts for her from Carrie Elspeth jewellery, whether it's friendship gifts, gifts for mum or to spoil yourself! @zoeanthonydesigns FOLLOW ME Choose from a number of our hand-picked lavish diamonds combined with our rare Welsh gold. Thank you Ellen for creating the most special presents! 2018 BY BODNANT CRAFT CENTRE. Jewellery inspired by the valleys of Wales, Jewellery is inspired by Moorlands of Wales, Jewellery inspired by the mountains of Wales, Jewellery inspired by the waterfalls of Wales, Jewellery inspired by the castles of Wales, Jewellery inspired by the hills of Tuscany, Jewellery inspired by the Rest of the World, 2023 Welsh Hills Jewellery - Website by DoodleIT North Wales. The Wicked Welsh range earrings and pendants are all mounted on Sterling Silver. Purchase unique colourful jewellery, made in North Wales. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. (10% off), Sale Price $98.80 (10% off). Original Price $65.00 Award winning Welsh Jewellery Designer - Mari Thomas Jewellery Award winning designer jewellery from Wales UK. MidasTouch Jewels by Patsy Tyldesley, Conwy, produces beautiful contemporary silver and gold handmade jewellery, taking inspiration from the North Wales Coast and Mountains. Zoe Anthony Designs is based in Llanfairpwll on Anglesey, and comprises polymer clay earrings and necklaces featuring surgical steel or silver findings. Anne Morgan Jewellery is an award winning contemporary gallery nestled in the beautiful coastal town of Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan. Why not add a touch of luxury and sparkle with our very lavish hand-picked diamonds. We have lots of point of sale options to help your display pop! Jewellery, at its heart, can be a very personal gift. Keep up to date with the latest on Instagram: info@saralois.com | @saraloisjewellery | 07779002483, Terms & Conditions | Care Instructions | Privacy Policy. I cant recommend her enough. 179 Likes, TikTok video from Katie Morgan (@searosejewellery): " #skull #handmade #necklace #rockjewellery #uk #wales #welsh #cardiff #valeofglamorgan #silversmith #metalsmith #reuse". One, that if it resonates with the person, may be worn everyday, for the whole world to see. Contact 07825 983 872 jewellery@sorrelsevier.com Facebook Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Welcome to Sara Lois Jewellery! $9.26, $10.29 This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. We respect your privacy. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! My passion with jewellery involves searching out different textures mixing them with colour and metals to create my own style of hand made jewellery inspired by , textures, land and sea scape, hares and flora. Original Price $74.00 Let's move on to look at Kate's outfit now. Our exquisite Welsh celtic jewellery incorporates traditional celtic designs of spirals, celtic knotwork and interlocking keys. Just on the edge of Snowdonia National Park lake Vyrnwy is set among the remote and beautiful Berwyn Mountains with spectacular waterfalls and unspoilt countryside creating the perfect inspiration for serene bespoke sterling silver jewellery handmade for you in the hills of North Wales. This is an opportunity to try on the design, make sure you are happy with the shape, and wear, before any tools touch metal and to make any last minute changes. Sale Price $54.00 Our earrings evoke the spirit of Welsh heritage and the Welsh countryside. I am a multi-award winning contemporary Jeweller based in North Wales, passionate about creating bespoke engagement and wedding rings that celebrates your unique style and story. Our Celtic Jewelry The Celts, whose lands spread across Europe from Hungary to Ireland two thousand years ago, left a rich legacy of art. I was consulted on every part of the process and every piece has come out better than I could have imagined- each one of high quality, beautifully designed and wearable. The 2 members of the family still running the company, David & Joan, continue to employ the same traditions and lovingly produce items of Celtic jewellery for people to love and cherish. Symbolize your marriage with a handmade Welsh Gold wedding ring. I will work closely with you at every step of the bespoke process, to ensure your dreams become a reality! We make silver gold and slate jewellery. : Contact : Pewter : Terms & Conditions, Copyright JM Crafts | All Rights Reserved Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Wedding Rings Symbolize your marriage with a handmade Welsh Gold wedding ring. (20% off), Sale Price $9.26 many companies, we do not have our celtic designs made overseas - when we say 'Made Showing 1-12 of 79 results. It was clear from the outset, as a client, that care, consideration and attention was given to the brief and requirements. Find the perfect handmade necklaces from Wales at Made In Cymru! (10% off), Sale Price $62.90 Individjewels products are hand made nearby at Bodnant Business Studios. $44.00, $88.00 > I accept terms & conditions SUCCESS! Each piece has been designed to be comfortable to wear, and made to last! With designs featuring Celtic harps, daisies andivy leaves. Really glad I asked her to create my very special and unique wedding ring. Welsh Sea Glass Earrings Handmade Jewellery Made in Wales on - Etsy Rare find $18.85 Only 1 available Welsh sea glass earrings, handmade jewellery, made in Wales on the coast of Snowdonia CariadCraftsCymru 27 sales | Add to cart Handmade item Materials: Glass 10 shop reviews Sort by: Suggested This was a great purchase! Made in Cymru offers a beautiful selection of handmade Welsh jewellery and accessories that are perfect for any occasion. $168.30, $187.00 1. The company's Celtic jewellery is still exquisitely hand crafted in pewter, with most designs coming with a choice of stunning semi-precious stones. My designs are inspired by the colours, shapes and forms of the wonderful moorland, valleys, meadows, waterfalls, lakes and mountains that surround my home. Posted on May 31, 2022 by May 31, 2022 by in Wales' we mean it! The gallery has successfully established itself a destination for jewellery lovers, building on its reputation for curating, exhibiting, and championing handmade works by Anne Morgan and other leading jewellery designers from the UK and further afield. Our wedding bands are hand-crafted from precious welsh gold. Check out our latest Welsh Celtic Jewellery designs, and buy online. Please contact us for more information on sales and delivery. I would definitely recommend her if you're thinking of getting something unique that will be of much sentimental value. Snowdonia Welsh Gold make Jewellery from Welsh Gold. Find a handmade in Wales on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Unlike many companies, we do not have our celtic designs made overseas - when we say 'Made in Wales' we mean it! Snowdonia Welsh Gold make Jewellery from Welsh Gold. Through this shoot, I found out that Angela also re-works old jewellery, giving them a new lease of life. Each completely different, and both have been worn every day! Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Similarly, a colour palette of gemstones is also available for you to decide what colour your dream engagement ring will sparkle. 28 Likes, TikTok video from Katie Morgan (@searosejewellery): "Icy sea glass jewellery #seaglass #welsh #wales #handmade #earrings #silver #silversmith #valeofglamorgan #cardiff #ice". Give someone a CWTCH, the perfect Welsh gift! Refreshing in their design Natalis Jewellery is modishly simple and Celtic inspired. Corris Craft Centre, Machynlleth, Mid Wales Ronin Jewellery to buy online, Handmade in Wales. Well discuss metal types - colour, texture, weight; diamond and gemstone ideas - cut, clarity, colour and carat. (15% off), Sale Price $14.98 Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. We aim to post your package by the next working day, but if you get your order in by 10am between Tuesday-Friday we will try our . Bilingual website coming soon. My name's Ellen Thorpe and I'm a jeweller creating colourful silver and glass jewellery inspired by nature. Like IK Slate Jewellery the Wicked Welsh Range is handmade in Wales. Learn more. Original Price $41.68 Default sorting. This means that you are not supporting local businesses and you may not be getting quality products. Here at the Welsh Gold Company we have been working with Welsh gold jewellery for over 30 years in our state of the art Cardiff Workshop. I recently discovered an amazing glass layering technique that creates this amazing texture, so couldn't help but have a go at making some glass eyes. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Onyx, Blue Lace Agate, Camelian, Green Onyx, Mother of Pearl, Rhodonite,   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). I really enjoy working with couples and incorporating their ideas and inspirations to make them their perfect wedding or engagement rings! Diamond Rings The ultimate expression of love for a special occasion or just because Earrings My name's Ellen Thorpe and I'm a jeweller creating colourful silver and glass jewellery inspired by nature. Facebook :Individjewels jewellery repairs. Original Price $104.00 Handmade Welsh Luxury Jewellery | Artisan Homeware | Zoe Anthony Designs, north Wales 0 SHOP THE LATEST designs Let's be friends! 9.50. Accessories include Welsh bags and purses, headbands, wool snoods, traditional Welsh jewellery and scarves and hand-painted keyrings. Offering a Top quality result! Welcome to Sara Lois Jewellery! Whether on the rugby field or with our range of beautiful handmade jewellery and accessories In Wales, we take immense pride and passion in what we do. Original Price $197.47 The whole process was easy from talking about the ideas, being sent sketches and options, then finally Ellen even wrapped them for me. Welsh Jewellery Welsh bracelets & bangles Cariad necklaces Celtic Welsh jewellery Daffodil brooches Daffodil earrings Daffodil necklaces Jewellery boxes Love spoon necklaces Tree of life necklaces Welsh brooches Welsh dragon necklaces Welsh earrings Welsh rings Home Decor General Welsh blankets Blodau vases Welsh clocks Cushions Cwtch cushions Original Price $60.00 Sara Lloyd Morris Jewellery. First discovered in 1854, Welsh Gold has always been extremely rare and difficult to find. I really enjoyed chatting with her throughout the process. Fill out the requested information. Celtic jewellery available with a choice of semi-precious stones: Amazonite, Black Onyx, Blue Lace Agate, Camelian, Green Onyx, Mother of Pearl, Rhodonite . 09823096 | All Rights Reserved Original Price $55.22 Menu Menu. ". This early stage is really important to get a feel for your personality, your likes and dislikes, and what your dream item looks and feels like. We pride ourselves with making evocative and distinctive jewellery, inspired by the beauty of Wales. Web Design North Wales. Discover everything you need to know about finding the perfect diamond ring. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. From sourcing gemstones to designing and making your jewellery you receive a bespoke service.