I have my boyfriend of 2, 1/2 years, I 45 and he is 43. Do two cancers, creative and a scorpio man compatibility steven fherman april 9th. Well after breaking up Im so pissed I dont even want to talk to him. A Virgo woman can learn to relax and fully Find something to do like go back to school. The Virgo man has a personality that is as grounded and realistic as a Capricorn woman. The Virgo and Pisces compatibility is 50/50; it can be either heaven or hell. He makes her realise that it is important to be easy on oneself and accept them, to make any optimistic alterations in life. I put a lot of stock in astrology as related to relationships, but its more than just sun sign compatibility as many of you well know. I am a Virgo woman with a Cancer boyfriend for 1 and a half. Exactly. but sometime i feel that things could happen becuase he probebly still have feelings for his babymoms and i dont really know whats happening meain while he over there. WebEarth and water signs are kismet. WebCancer & Virgo LOVE COMPATIBILITY In a Cancer-Virgo love match, there exists a strong, down-to-earth relationship with staying power is the happy result. One of the CancersI was with was a friend of mind that I liked for a long time that I hada one-night stand with, and I think our reactions to how the next morning went hurt both of us. He never told me about it. None in the universe has power to separate them by any means because there is DIVINE PRESENCE. A Virgo female, who finds her relationship imperfect, cut former ties easily and looks for a new love. Flowers blossom for them and rainbows come out for their harmonic melody of love. The need to help others but when it comes to me I need to be there to help him. My Virgo Cancer love story is still on-going I am a tough cookie to crack as he says but he managed fine because he has found my soft centre. being one i can tell that, cancer men are shy and afraid of rejection, asking him directly about his feelings would be better than shocking his world with a breakup news, i dont know much so i hope your decision was right. But will virgo woman ever understand this, i dont know. Home Layout 3NewsTechnology All CodingHosting Create Device Mockups Browser with DeviceMock Creating Local Server From Public Address Professional On the other hand, Virgo pays attention to details and admires perfection. I am virgo, fire horse who had relationship with cancer exact 2 and half years ago, which started in 2009 april. Hi. Image: Shutterstock. Im so thankful he did and so is he. I cried so hard, i curse my eyes that day i wish i had never seen her in my life. He is currently seeing another woman but still professes his love for me. While in love, they share the same values and provide stability and comfort to one another. He too hides alot from me and gets upset when I mention all the woman he has as contacts on his phone. They happen to be the most intense amongst the Zodiac Signs and are the ones that are highly driven by emotions. On the downside, you both tend to be more critical than necessary. Im a Virgo woman and though I was touched, being a home wrecker wasnt gonna happen no matter how much I still love him. I had a cancer male friend. The Cancer woman often needs some time to herself to process her emotions, while the Virgo man needs some time alone to think things through whenever hes working on something thats important or significant to him. Her attractive face, lovely look, magnetic eyes and even her voice. I met a virgo women a few weeks ago! Im a Virgo woman , Ive known my cancer man for seven years , weve recently dedcided to take our friendship and turn into something with a little more substance our vibe is so smooth and we enjoy each other so much, mentally and physically sometimes our emotions cause us to argue but we always work through it . Sometimes, she may become a bit annoyed and critical, isolated and aloof. You will kill him slowly and you will never be happy. Their mutual respect and admiration plays a favorable role in their relationship but irritability and moodiness of Cancer man is not tolerable by her for a long time and similarly criticism and crankiness hurts the sensitive heart of him very deeply. DO NOT TAKE THINGS PERSONAL When he doesnt want to be with you intimately, accept it next time he does, WOW him so that he will never want to NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU. We found love, lost it more times than we can count but with each loss came great lessons of forgiveness and a pure understanding of us. The compatibility between a Cancer Man and Virgo Woman is undeniable. The Cancer man loves having everything under control, and he hates unpredictable situations, while the Virgo woman loves going on adventures and meeting new people every day. BECAUSE HE LOVE THE IDEA OF DIVINE INTERVENTION. We stood there without moving like statues, (i could not resist his beautiful mouth)I reached up, (Im 54)and gave him a very soft kiss, talk about not expecting it! Guess what, he hates me when im talking about other man. A robust endearment, a trustworthy partner with whom one can share an exceptional bond with, are the only important things that makes a couple live a successful life together, which is present in these two. The Cancer man compatibility with Virgo woman is filled with an emotional attachment which is strong and flexible at the same time. The female Virgo is very calm and composed with him, and tends to be a very good listener which in turn helps him connect well with her by sharing a few more things that he hasn't told anyone yet. Hello all, Virgo and Cancer relationship are hard as we Virgo women have to understand and be patient with a lot. ZODIAC SIGN. [faith and spiritual depth] Cancer and Virgo as a romantic partnership start out on the right foot, since both are reserved, and neither tries to force love on the other. And i just met my virgo woman just now When youre not afraid to communicate with someone, its a lot easier to do it.its very easy to communicate with a Cancer. I have to say hes the most sensual, devoted lover and keeps telling me he just wants to get closer and closer. As the water of Cancer touches the earth of Virgo, it finds a place to settle down and help flourish beautiful flowers of love and happiness. BEING A VIRGO, EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAS TO BE PERFECT (BAD THING, YES, BUT TRUE). I'm a. That is all i want from you. I was, and still do love with my cancerian ex. Your email address will not be published. This is frightningly accurate! But with me he feel completely safe and very open with me. The Sun Sign Match report will help you find some much-needed answers. HE WANTS TO LIVE LIFE. My cancer man has his flaws but he also understands his flaws and taken steps to understand himself with my support, I feel like I am taking down a chunk of that concrete wall he has built up every day that we are together and he has become more open with his feelings as he understands that I do not judge him for having them, I love that he can cry and admit it, I love that now when he feels emotional that the shell that he retrieves into is me because I have learnt to be supportive to his emotions. A Cancer man and a Virgo woman have excellent sexual compatibility. I had cancer rising too so I have same pain and emotion like cancerian. GIVE HIM SPACE When you see that hes in one of his mood swings (he has many), dont try to figure him out. He even called me last time when i get angry with him. They are actually better suited as lovers than as friends, and often when a Cancer man and Cancer woman become close in friendship they will end up romantically entangled. Both homebodies, this water-earth element combination has solid potential to succeed in the long term once they make the initial adjustments required by any relationship. Aries March 21 - April 19; Taurus April 20 - May 20; Gemini May 21 - June 20; Cancer June 21 - July 22; Leo July 23 - Aug 22; WebThe fifth reason why the Virgo and Cancer break up is that their life views are not compatible. I cant and he knows this, thats what hurts the most. These signs have great admiration for each other. Im a virgo woman, if she is single and that close she wants you make a move. He is also amused with the amount of kindness and warmth that she provides him with, which makes him fall in love with her, all over again. But what hurts him most is her strong criticism and her interest in outer world to get love. But when he has been hurt by me, he will go weeks without touching me. He is a gem and I am his lady. The nature of bonding between the Cancer male and the Virgo female is quite strong as both are a 'made for each other' couple and thus the Cancer man and Virgo woman love compatibility is sure to reach great heights. I cried so hard, i curse my eyes that day i wish i had never seen her in my life.Its interesting, how could a person love someone that they dont know nothing about. Im a cancerian man who was married to a Virgo woman for over12 years, and together for 14 1/2. are you kidding me, I have stopped seeing him, he calls me everyday and stops by and we make out, but then he splits. WebThe Cancer man compatibility with Virgo woman is filled with an emotional attachment which is strong and flexible at the same time. Where is your part, relationship are two way street. A Pisces man and a Scorpio woman are very compatible according to their zodiac signs. You just need to listen to her and if you planning to something be detailed. = Never make yourself an independent woman [this is the biggest turn off for any relationship] in fact what is the purpose of being together in relationship ? I even had a psychic dream of him before he left me and everything that happened in the dream became reality a few days later. see ya, [] Cancer Man and Virgo Woman Love Compatibility | Ask Oracle Home Compatibility Cancer Man Virgo Woman Cancer Man and Virgo Woman Love Compatibility. Try talking to him about your concerns and ask him how the relationship is working out so for him. However, this relationship is not without its hurdles. In the end, interpersonal clashes arrised and we had separated on a few occasions. Dont always be about sex be that independent woman he wants and needs you to be and if its that serious go get a toy from the sex store. They like to fight in public. Even if there is something going on and you unsure what it is Just let him know you are there for him anytime he needs to talk and you are willing to listen. So at a young age we are not really taught how to handle acting on feelings and working through things with our hearts and our hearts are always influencing how we deal with lots and lots of things. Built on a foundation of common sense, hard work and desire to please each other, this couples relationship will be focused around the creation of a The Cancer man and Virgo woman strengths come with their ability to trust in one another. The male Cancer is someone who is sentimental and is sympathetic as well. [], [] Cancer Man And Virgo Woman Love There are currently 41 responses to Cancer Man and Virgo Woman Love Compatibility Why not let us know what you think by adding your own comment! We are all made of up of much more, and that has to be considered. Obviously, this is a Catch 22 situation. but i think i like him ode alot and it might turned up to love i just need him to show me more attantion and spend more time with me we hardly see eachother and he live close to me but his always tring to make me do the right thing like sometime i dont feel like going to college and he tells me go and takes me to the train station if he have to. Similarly, she is also calm and composed enough to comprehend with him and turn his flaws into positive features that bring about an optimistic change in him. WebWhen Cancer and Virgo get together, there is potential for a great, everlasting love. I was never really giving any attention of what she said at that time, because i was only interested to see her sitting straight and looking extremely lovely. I also feel the same way; he is the first Cancer that I have ever been with and the connection is awesome. When its good, its amazingand when its bad, its still not that bad. GIVE HIMPRAISE The Cancer man needs reassurance. Let me tell you, if you are virgo you have to be calm and quiet and know how to articulate your concern. WHY ? yes makeing love with him is awesome, he loves it so much he says its like leaving the earth, I agree! Some amount of problems might arise in the relationship because of the possessive and insecure nature of the Cancer man. Literally, it was a nightmare! WebGemini woman dating a cancer man - If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this advertisement is for you. Cancer . These people generally give great importance to aesthetics and refinement. Their work compatibility is high as they go along very well. Cancer and Virgo compatibility is a combination of emotional depth, practicality, and loyalty. Wow..after reading these..I dont know if I should be excited or scared to date a cancerlol..I met my cancer friend at workhe can put a smile on my face at anytime anywherethough he has big ears lol I still think he is soooo sexy and I love watching him workim going through a divorce and scared to date. Both Virgo and Cancer love to seek security and trust in their closest loved ones, and sharing this important value helps create a solid foundation to build on. Getting mixed signals, scorpio, dating cancer is a pinnacle of virgo man taurus man. We remained friends for a while until it became romantic again, I could not deal with having to discover another woman again even though we were not serious it was not something I wanted to do so we cut ties again, I started a new relationship with another man who was an Aquarius (bad move) we lasted three months and within those three months I could not forget my cancer man, no matter how hard I tried there was no right amount of romance, care or conversation from the Aquarius that could compete with my Cancer man, cancer and Virgo are a combination that cannot be beaten. So for now I just want my cancer to be a friend, and if something comes from that the better. I am not saying go out there and cheat. If he cause you to feel the way you do you are blessed but make sure it goes both ways so that it will flourish into something more beautiful than ever. are you kidding me, I have stopped seeing him, he calls me everyday and stops by and we make out, but then he splits. = Sit with him when he wants to enjoy something he likes and enjoy with him. I mean it! Save. Want ur man to give you a good sex once in a while surprise wear something sexy and wear make up look desireble and that will get him to a good mood we love a woman that takes good care of herself like putting make up and look pretty but also has its limits not to look like a prostitute lol. WebCancerian men and Virgo women are hard workers who tend to adapt well to any working environment. I wish him gud luck . Virgo dont like to not get a full picture. A Cancer man and Virgo woman combination are a highly compatible zodiac match. They understand each other, and they are able to provide each other with balance. A Cancer man is able to soften a Virgo woman and help her to relax. Likewise, a Virgo woman will be able to provide grounding and emotional stability to a Cancer man. My problem is that when I break up with, cus Im pissed about something he didnt do, like tells me to be ready at 8 and picks me up at 10PM! This relationship comes to an end if cancer becomes rude or violent towards her, its not his nature actually, but its better to be careful not to hurt Virgo woman in this way specially after the relationship gets deeper or reach meaningful stage. THE CANCER MAN (NATURALLY INTELLIGENT) CAPTURES ANY EMOTION. she is steady, grounded and tolerant of unfavorable situations, if any bad thing happens repeatedly to take what she had built or pushed by someone beyond her limit, instead of telling someone she will cry to the Lord and her prayers will instantly be heard. She appreciates his sense of humor because it exudes the right amount of humor and sophistication. 6.) I cant even be her secret admirer you know(LOL). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2021 Ask Oracle. He is patient enough to apprehend with her and overlook the negative aspects. I was 17 he was 18 and 10 years later I still think about this man, cry a lot coz I never experienced such love since the breakup. But you know, as my favourite pastpr Charles Stanley once said; people read and are guided by horrorscope and they are born under this, that and the otherinstead of getting born again (spiritually) through Jesus Christ and theyll be free from all of that. Hey Im a cancer man and believe it or not we have to chase you the virgo. And I tried very hard to cut him off for few reasons. She is quite logical and carefully analyzes things to come up with any conclusions. This is dedicated to you my Love im sorry for being a bitch at times even though I really dont really mean to be and your still here holding my hand, picking me up,helping me recover and loving me like no other. Make up your mind if you want a relationship or friend, because we can do both. I was with a Gemini for two years and in those two years I did not feel as much as this Cancer man has made me feel in just a few weeks. IM HARD ON MYSELF FOR ANY LITTLE THING THAT GOES WRONG. How to. WebCancer woman dating an aquarius man Your differences they are not compatible enough for the cancer women pick up on a cancer woman. Thanks for this.. im just happy to read things like this .. and my god, wow, im so in shock how deep i love her! And if you try to stop him from caring for others its equivalent of asking him to betray them.something cancer cant do. Hence, affectionate person who, Talk to her and tell her how you feel. cancer is traditional and conservative, if he does not get some of the things listed above he will get hurt emotionally, if he gets hurt emotionally then he will loose interest and desire in the relationship, of course he will stay and be faithful in the relationship, but he will [wall you off ] which means he withhold everything that gives him emotional value including sexual appetite [MOST VIRGOS SURPRISED BY THIS] and the relationship becomes stagnant [ much worse than anything you have seen or experience]. I just want him to love me deprestly as much as I love him. But she can read my face. He admires her cleverness and mental sharpness and is emotionally stirred by her tender and gentle, soothingly sympathetic behavior. @Stud Louie Thats when you at the right time when it FEELS right, if you are so close like you say yall are. When with them, you should be prepared for. Thanks, Im a virgo woman and I love my cancer mate. The Earth Sign natives are known for their patience, stability and practical approach. In June we had a huge fight, we dont ever yell or cuss, but we say mean things. If they accept one another and face their fears together, then the Cancer man and Virgo woman relationship compatibility will surely grow and prosper. This combination are able to balance each other well, and they will be comfortable in each My 20 month old daughter passed away in June this year and he loved her and raised her like she was his own. LOL I think that was more to do with his issues Im sure the traditional Taurus is fine for a virgo.. but this man I married was a toxic complicated unstable emotional basket case! :c, Just met this cancer manIm a TRUE virgohes a TRUE cancerIve been very doubtful of our relationship because Im fresh off of a 5 year log relationship with a Capricorn.. but Mr. CancermmmmMr. she will serve her partner as long as she can with all the pressure. She just has to make sure that she is not being over-critical about him or herself, which may have drastic impact on the relationship, as she may turn out to be a bit frustrated and irritated at times. Both of them are as loyal and faithful towards one another, thus making no space for distrust, jealousy or possessiveness to take place. Once I left for good she flipped out! Cancer, remember there is nothing makes a woman happiest than to be loved, admired and appreciated by her man for her hard work and dedication. We walked and talked about my interviews and he seems so happy. The Cancer man is someone who is sentimental and sympathetic too, when he falls in love with the Virgo woman, he receives a lot of compassion, affection and care from her. Their physical closeness also stirs their emotional oneness to a great extent.